Trust on your trad experience and don't panic - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Trust on your trad experience and don't panic

13 hours ago, meowmeow said:

The perfect moment that I am telling about is when the price of btc become high. You do not want to lose your investment that is why you are going to sell it on a higher price than you bought it.

A mistake I made perhaps more times than I should sell when bitcoin was in an uptrend, so I lost a lot of profit from those bull run thinking that bitcoin was already high enough.

of course you must continue to believe in trading experience. so you don't need to worry and don't panic, stay calm and focus if you want to get big profits.

Yes you are right, has traders we have to trust in our trading experience and make good trades with out panicking, if we can practice this, trading will get much simpler.

4 hours ago, Congli18 said:

of course you must continue to believe in trading experience. so you don't need to worry and don't panic, stay calm and focus if you want to get big profits.

But if they still panic with their trading, I think they need to leave the market for a while and don't open their computer or their android phone to look at the market. It is important because they need to learn about controlling their emotions in trading so they can prevent from getting panic. We need to stay calm in trading, especially if the market is run out from what we predict so we can make another solution or strategy to prevent the worse thing that might happen. Yes, that will not easy, and it will need experience to always have a solution in the wrong situations so we can still survive.

One of the most important thing is to check other people s analysis but only to get other perspectives of opinions not to change or manipulate yours. I have made this mistake tons of time... 

Especially youtubers...

On 10/6/2019 at 2:30 AM, stonman said:

We should confide as far as we can tell in exchanging despite the fact that the circumstances got most exceedingly awful, and I don't think frenzy selling is the arrangement. What will befall your future benefit in the event that you sell everything because of you're terrified? That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists.

Those who theorize negatively about tradin is because they were weak in learning or were lazy enough to overcome themselves.
It is obvious that you have to have the confidentiality of the front and trust our experience as traders but how are we going to move forward? Every person who gets involved in trading must understand that they need to be patient and learn a lot but without getting confused, sell everything for terror? It is not an option unless the person is a rookie, you should always promote good trading.

Well a lot of people have also feel this kind of panicking, well i think it was part of  our life to be scared on something that you never been tried. but to overcome this kind of conclusions is really amazing. you can actually learn a lot from it. don't get devoured control yourself, always be the best.

Always be positive.

2 hours ago, liconle said:

It is nоt unusuаl tо bе pаnickеd аnd fеаrful аftеr yоu see thаt thе value of the cаsh you fаir offеred is gоing down but it is vitаl to mеmorizе a wаy to mаnаgе your emotions аnd recognisе whilst it's the proper time to providе аnd spаre a few аttаinablе misfоrtunes

Trading with crypto coins always gives as panic because of these manipulations, you make a good analysis and place your order but then some whale disturb the market.

Yes its more good to believe your trading strategy and do not look about others trading style you just consider in you tradong strategies.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Keeping a calm and cool head during trading is the key to success. If you feel like you're starting to panic about a trade, just give it some time.

It always works itself out in the end. When I'm in intense trading, I wait 30 seconds to a minute, before I press the button to sell or buy.

I give myself a buffer zone incase I don't feel right about the transaction. It's important to give yourself time to process what's going on. It's okay to be bullish, but not that bullish. 

It's true, you shouldn't 'trade panic'. Because if you do, you might miss the run of the market. For example, bitcoin is rapidly going down, because of this you trade your coins ASAP. But as the days pass you see that the market has gone bull run, now you are regretting your decision. Just trust the process.

If you don't trust your self who can trust you your experience is your knowledge and your power to be a good trader you have to use it as much as you have it 

On 11/8/2019 at 7:07 AM, teminalibug said:

Trading with crypto coins always gives as panic because of these manipulations, you make a good analysis and place your order but then some whale disturb the market.

The panic will always be for beginner traders, it is the reason why they sell and greed the reason they buy coins, they have no real criteria to enter or leave a trade so they let their money be manipulated by their own emotions

6 hours ago, Lucifer said:

The panic will always be for beginner traders, it is the reason why they sell and greed the reason they buy coins, they have no real criteria to enter or leave a trade so they let their money be manipulated by their own emotions

What about you? are you telling me that you have never placed a wrong trade and indure loss, because of unexpected dump or pump?

11 hours ago, teminalibug said:

What about you? are you telling me that you have never placed a wrong trade and indure loss, because of unexpected dump or pump?

Yes, I went through the same thing for what I am talking about if I did not have the experience to say what I said, I have gone through the same mistakes as the new traders, because I was one.

Any achievements require exceptional concentration. Traders should focus on the process, but in no case on the result. The sprinter, who runs ahead of the rest, thinks of the wind in his face. He is all in the present moment. And those who are doomed to failure think, “Oh, that runner is still ahead. I don’t know if I have the courage to catch up with the leader.” They are tense and constrained, because they think about the result, and not about the process itself.

pxf.jpg

18 hours ago, Lucifer said:

Yes, I went through the same thing for what I am talking about if I did not have the experience to say what I said, I have gone through the same mistakes as the new traders, because I was one.

But i believe sometimes pumps and dumps effects experienced traders as well, because like I said they are mostly unexpected movies.

Sharing with strangers and non-rated people is very dangerous ! After all, you can safely deceive. That's the problem with everything. Better for exchange use various exchangers, personally I look on bestchange, very with steeply and safely! But here is panic, never worth panic, after all emotions this a big mistake

I dont know why people panic when crypto coins price fall down, its normal to fall down. If you dont want just invest right on time, invest if the price of coins is at the bottom, hodl and wait to rise. Just be patient.

Mentally and patience must be maintained and owned by a trader, if we lose it then we should stop for a moment not to trade. It's a difficult market situation and many people are depressed

This is true, if you have the confidence in every trade you wont panic. if you dont lose your focus you'll always win in every trade.

40 minutes ago, dmnqe07 said:

This is true, if you have the confidence in every trade you wont panic. if you dont lose your focus you'll always win in every trade.

True, once you enter the crypto market with low confidence not believing you can trade, this simply means you don't know how and you probably shouldn't else you will loss investments.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Yes you are right, in doing crypto trade it is recommended not to panic. We must have a clear mind. If when we trade with panicked conditions instead of getting profits we can even lose

Don't panic because if you are panic you will be affected on that, because if the price dump more possible you will not get more profit to cryptocurrency. But I hope everyone will relax so the value of each coin again will up and we will gain more profit.

If you want to earn something trading cryptocurrencies then you have to be patient and stay calm in any situation. Because panic leads right to the fail. Dips of crypto market is nothing but just chance to buy more. It's always rising again. And if you panic and selling everything you have then you won't earn as much as you could.