Trust on your trad experience and don't panic - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Trust on your trad experience and don't panic

Yes everyone of us have experiences that helps us to learn and grow. So in trading cryptocurrency if you trust you self and experience don't hesitate because you know what should you do because of the things you learn from your experiences.

Trust on your self means you win fifty percent from market if you don't have trust on your trading skills then there is chance that you failed to earn anything constantly from crypto market. Make your prediction according your skills and enjoy it. 

8 hours ago, Jana Ara said:

There is always a need to think positively in trade

Someone can be so confident and think confidently and lose before panic and depression. 

8 hours ago, Jana Ara said:

You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business and you need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.

We commenting about trusting on someone's trading experience, I is not about affiliate market. Or what did you mean by affiliate market here?

15 hours ago, Salauddin said:

I think the most important thing you need to win to trade is experience because if you don't have experience you can never do anything good in trading, So I think if you can use your experience without trading emotionally, you can definitely do better than others.

It also depends on the type of trading, even many trades see day trading not really profitable and they make use of little amount to trade in such way. Unlike swing trader where they put high amount and still gain but the may take a long time. 

Each of us has a psychological state and how it controls or controls it. The condition of the gossip is one of the reasons for your loss in the trading field. If you leave the gossip in control of you, you may lose everything due to an unprofitable transaction or because of the market situation. Therefore, if you are from a religion that is controlled by them, I advise you to train first to control your emotion, and through the experiences you will become more reliable and reduce the number of risks that you have.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I agree with you, as traders we have to believe in ourselves and our own experience, so that we can become professional traders and so that we can profit from trading, the panic that often arises when trading will disappear when we are confident and think positively. , over time we can control the trade and will be successful as crypto traders.

I agree with you, when we have entered the trade don't panic and stay calm, stay optimistic about your trade. If the price of the coins we buy has decreased, don't rush to sell all of the coins, because usually the decline is only temporary. When you trade frequently, the panic will go away and you may become accustomed to very volatile market conditions.

If you ask about my previous trading experiences, there were more than 5 painful years to come 2020( one of the luckiest year). This year, I have managed to earn unexpected profits. All were possible due to continuous learning process over the time so do not get worried once you get some losses from the tradings.  

I totally agree with you, we should trust our selves despite the circumstances, you entered the trade for a purpose don't go out empty handed, patience is the key to a successful trade.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Offering to outsiders and non-appraised individuals is extremely risky ! All things considered, you can securely hoodwink. That is the issue with all the fixings. Better for trade utilize different exchangers, actually I look on bestchange, very with steeply and securely! Be that as it may, here is alarm, never worth frenzy, after all feelings this a serious mix-up

On the off chance that you know the essential thing that you are doing in exchanging, at that point you don't have to freeze constantly, you should simply to confide in yourself more than everything else, and you can really believe yourself in the event that you have an information about what you are doing, simply attempt and attempt start with pretty much nothing, face challenge and the fearlessness.

• Useful or interesting 2

Panic, fear, indecision, greed and revenge are the most common factors causing loss in trading.
Calm and accepting of profit and loss are important factors that must be learned to be successful.

There is nothing difficult in trading, even a beginner can cope with this, but in order for you to notice your capital growth, you need to devote a lot of time to this when it comes to small initial investments.

Very fascinating words you have) Because when I attempt to exchange besides, I continually tune in for the most noticeably terrible, in light of the fact that it is smarter to set yourself up ahead of time for the most exceedingly terrible than if you quickly lose everything. As far as I can tell, there has just been such a case, presently I generally exchange an alternate way.

Hey. To trust the experience of trading without panic, it depends on how we start trading, I started by following the rules and ample experience so as not to lose everything, good luck and without panic.

even if the bearish hype has gone, wait a week or a month, the price is sure to be adjusted and you at least won't lose so much. How many times do we know of cases where the price has recovered and surpassed the previous one, before the fall. The main rule is not to invest in obvious bubbles. 

On 10/6/2019 at 8:30 AM, stonman said:

We should confide as far as we can tell in exchanging despite the fact that the circumstances got most exceedingly awful, and I don't think frenzy selling is the arrangement. What will befall your future benefit in the event that you sell everything because of you're terrified? That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists.

Cant agreed more, trust on your experience and instinct

On 6/10/2019 at 2:30, stonman said:

Debemos confiar tanto como podamos en el intercambio a pesar del hecho de que las circunstancias se volvieron extremadamente espantosas, y no creo que la venta frenética sea el arreglo. ¿Qué sucederá con su beneficio futuro en caso de que venda todo porque está aterrorizado? Esa es la razón por la que deberíamos permanecer más arraigados y mantener la confianza consumiendo para poder permanecer en contra de los teóricos negativos.

If we think about the influential point in giving up is when it generates losses, but you have to understand that you learn from mistakes. and if you do not learn from the mistake, it will be repeated. a hug friend good topic.

Exactly the first thing that sets one back is fear. Fear always delays one's life
Always believe in yourself in trading. When you trade, trade with a lot of information

In the world of trade, you definitely don't need to panic. After all, if you believe the panic, you can sell ahead of time and lose a lot of money because of this. And if you wait, you can earn good money

Afraid when you see that the price of the coin you just bought will go down but it is important to learn it is a natural thing and how to control your emotions and know when it is time to sell and save some possible losses

In the event that you know the fundamental thing that you are doing in exchanging, at that point you don't have to freeze constantly, you should simply to confide in yourself more than all else, and you can really believe yourself on the off chance that you have an information about what you are doing, simply attempt and attempt start with pretty much nothing, face challenge and the mental fortitude.

Does experience give more results in trading, or training that you received from a knowledgeable trader? If knowledge, then who teaches remotely with good results?

If the experience is very important and gives confidence, it is good to practice a lot before starting with a real account or after starting with a real account but be willing to lose, because one thing is the demo and another is the real one because there are more nerves psychology.
but really the positive experience and take into account the mistakes so as not to make them a kind of diary so that you know where you are going wrong