Trust on your trad experience and don't panic - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Trust on your trad experience and don't panic

We should confide as far as we can tell in exchanging despite the fact that the circumstances got most exceedingly awful, and I don't think frenzy selling is the arrangement. What will befall your future benefit in the event that you sell everything because of you're terrified? That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

7 hours ago, stonman said:

We should confide as far as we can tell in exchanging despite the fact that the circumstances got most exceedingly awful, and I don't think frenzy selling is the arrangement. What will befall your future benefit in the event that you sell everything because of you're terrified? That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists.

You cannot blame people buddy we are all in the business that risk was always present no matter what we do cryptocurrency volatility is too risky of losing your money. thats why most of the people that suffer losses including me in the last bearish season has taking any available precautionary measure to avoid it happening again and for me its not bad at all.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/6/2019 at 2:30 PM, stonman said:

Our experience in trading is the main reason for us to learn a lot, to become successful as a traders in crypto space. 

You may listen or watch tutorial, but still you need to analyse it first before anything else of course. 

Trading is about skills, timing and patience. If traders get too emotional and easy carried by the crowds decision he/she can't formulate good decisions and tendecy of losing a trade is high. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

sometimes im trading on forex too, yess feel panic see minus on platform it can be happen almost all trader can feel the same.but for me we must know before trading is risk management 

7 hours ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

What if the trading experience of the specific person is really bad? Should you trust your intuition to continue trading during the panic situations? Or you're just going to hold longterm hoping that you will recover what you have lost or to make more profit.

If the trading experience of the person is really bad then he should have been a holder even though you have to trade to understand trading but at this stage it should be little amount that won't cause panic.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

If you know the basic thing that you are doing in trading then you don't need to panic all the time, all you have to do is to trust yourself more than anything else, and you can actually trust yourself if you have a knowledge about what you are doing, just try and try start with little, take risk and the courage.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The problem is that the new aspiring traders have no experience and no idea of the things they do in the market, they learn is losing and trading in the long run, others lose once and stop trading for fear.

Yeah we should be confident in our trades and not panic, most people lose their investment because they sell their holdings went prices start falling and when prices starts increasing they are at a lost.

the more experience ones have the more control they have on their emotions ,if someone is experienced at a certain topic he doesn't have to fall back when going through his topic and in the case of trading we need to be precise because if we don't do that it will cost us a lot

• +1 1

I fully concur. I think that the best way to make consistent profits in trading any assets in any markets whatsoever, but especially cryptocurrencies in unregulated exchanges, is to develop a trading plan and then stick to it.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:38 PM, junaid098 said:

That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists. you simply need to make sense of which activity is the proper thing for that time, you can't have a similar answer for each circumstance!!!

In the trading the main point is the patience and the second thing is the timing as if you have the better timing experience then you can catch the main trading points.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This true panicking will lead you to rash decision on the market always trust in your ability to trade and be patient, your experience has a trader will help you make good decision and earn you some profits.

The only way to trust your trading experience is to be aware of risk and rewards and if you know how to trade don't use people to help you to predict.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:50 PM, Rabby20 said:

If we have enough patient then we can survive in crypto trade without patient & self-decision it's quite impossible. We shouldn't stay in a panic otherwise we can't make a good decision. 

We have been in a bear market for 2 years now and one can't survive such a bloody market without being patient and can't trade with out patience as well.

On 11/3/2019 at 1:45 PM, meowmeow said:

The only key to be successful in trading is to have some patience. This is the main thing that you need since some of the people lose their money because of being impatient. They always sell their coin even if the time is not yet right.

Patience is the most important thing, no matter if you use 100 indicators and think you know a lot about the market, if you are not patient and disciplined the market will take a lot of opportunities and your money making you a losing trader.

experience is the best teacher, and experienced people will not panic, they will use experience to address a problem, worsening market conditions will certainly have an impact on our trading position, as a wise person, decision making is really needed, for example losses above 20%, it's not a small loss.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/6/2019 at 12:30 PM, stonman said:

self-confidence is really needed to be successful in crypto. don't think about second option. but be careful about your over-confidence. it is also harmful in all sectors.

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Experience is a science that is very important in trading. Mental must also be maintained, because panic will only hurt yourself

3 hours ago, Black25 said:

Pengalaman adalah kunci keberhasilan dalam hampir semua hal yang ingin Anda capai. Karena dari pengalaman Anda bisa belajar banyak hal dan Anda juga tidak akan membuat banyak kesalahan di masa depan 

the more we go through a lot of mistakes, the more we will learn more about a lot of things, in trading the theory is very applicable, because trading experience really determines the way we make transactions and decision making, so we do not panic in every order

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

i absolutely agreed on you... this is also what i thought before doing the trading... you need experience or if you’re a beginner, you must know the strategies in order for you not to lose all your money... you should be wise enough.

11 hours ago, meowmeow said:

Sometimes if you cannot wait for the perfect moment of selling your coin, the only thing that will happen is your investment might get lost since you sell it on the lower price of it. Wait for its price to rise up before you guys selling it.

In my opinion there is no perfect time to trade, I tell you that I spent the last year looking for the best inputs and outputs for my operations and the only thing that happened was that the market was going without me.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

For the new this advice is difficult to apply, many traders have no experience in the market so they tend to be guided by their emotions or the ideas of others. It is a good idea to take the experience of traders with more experience from you but not copy their trades.

Feeling confident will be needed in trading, but we don't have to be overconfident because if something is not working as what we expect, we can feel sad. Besides that, we are difficult to find another way to prevent the loss if we were still overconfident.
But yes, we need to trust our experience and skills so we can trade with good and we can find the coin to trade. But without making an analysis, it will be difficult to feel confident because we cannot get the right coin to trade. That is why we always need to learn more about trading.