Trust on your trad experience and don't panic - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Trust on your trad experience and don't panic

You cannot blame people buddy we are all in the business that risk was always present no matter what we do cryptocurrency volatility is too risky of losing your money. thats why most of the people that suffer

panic trade close always gave us seriously loss in crypto market but we need to believe on our skills of trade on crypto currency market because if we don't trust on our self then we can earn from this market. 

Panic selling was dominated by the people who believe the price never bounce back again and most of them usually beginner and those who have more experience in crypto world usually will take the benefit from downtrend with buy more bitcoin or altcoin so this is the difference between experience people and the beginner so in this case i do agreed with you trust our experience and never panic

Yes, I only trust in my experience and never worry because I have tried all the trading strategies and the basis for them to be good in trading. Therefore, the experience in trading benefits you well and supports you for the big profit.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:01 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

yup i am totally agreed with you that you must have to trust on your hard experience and wait for the perfect time to start earning.

You cannot trust anyone in life except your self in cryptocurrency world  and always remember that experience is tour best teacher in life

Use the stop-loss indicator when the price will fall deeper. don't fight the downtrend. cut-loss is sometimes important in trading to not experience greater losses. "wait and see" is a safe way to get the price we want.

It is true that for those who do business, trusting them and not being afraid are the factors that lead to success, it seems ridiculous but it is so. A bad mentality will not make the best transaction .

We all have to depends on our experience to get a better side of the market, sometimes we need someone experience couple with ours to make a right decision

On 11/12/2019 at 12:26 AM, Lucifer said:

The panic will always be for beginner traders, it is the reason why they sell and greed the reason they buy coins, they have no real criteria to enter or leave a trade so they let their money be manipulated by their own emotions

Cryptocurrency in unregulated exchanges, is to develop a trading plan and then stick to it. Bitcoin is quickly going down, because of this you trade your money as soon as possible. But as the days go by you see that the market has skyrocketed, you're now regretting your decision. Just trust the process.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:14 PM, shayny452 said:

There are so many cases of regret over the sales results that people get. It came from those who panicked to sell all of their assets without thinking long and without analyzing the ability of their coins. From that event, it should be concluded that panic will only destroy the future. As bad as any crypto events must be able to deal with cold heads and logic. Defend those who have truly promised their future, and move those who are in a place full of doubts.

We see that in a few days, the bitcoin price started to increase with a good increase, so we will wait with better improvement. With such landfill I hope that I will return in time. But if I sell now all will end now without any case. It's all simple - today is not the time to sell after 6 months of holding

i remember in the old trading days i used to panic and sell my coins when the market goes down just 2 or 3% because i used to constantly check my balance in usd and panic. but now i dont really care that much.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:26 AM, Lucifer said:

The panic will always be for beginner traders, it is the reason why they sell and greed the reason they buy coins, they have no real criteria to enter or leave a trade so they let their money be manipulated by their own emotions

especially cryptocurrencies in unregulated exchanges, is developing a trading plan and then sticking to our experience with trading that really identifies who we are in aspects. of making a profit.

On 10/6/2019 at 7:30 AM, stonman said:

We should confide as far as we can tell in exchanging despite the fact that the circumstances got most exceedingly awful, and I don't think frenzy selling is the arrangement. What will befall your future benefit in the event that you sell everything because of you're terrified? That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists.

We should have the positive attitude all the time in trading n any exchange because if we choose it that's mean we trust it and we can leave our money there without any reason to be afraid 

I think trading needs skills like we have the knowledge when coin price goes high, which time our trade close and this experience comes when we do regular doing trades, but one main thing is panic nature in humans, because when the price goes low so many peoples think coin price not pump again and they sell their coins in cheap prices, so we need to control our panic nature.

Don't panic because if you are panic you will be affected on that, because if the price dump more possible you will not get more profit to cryptocurrency. But I hope everyone will relax so the value of each coin again will up and we will gain more profit.

When I manufactured, it's possible far more situations in comparison with When I have to deliver as soon as bitcoin was a student in an uptrend, well, I missing some parcel of benefit by these fluff function considering bitcoin seemed to be nowadays large satisfactory.

Yes, I agree with you.Trust on your own trade experience.

It will help you much for becoming success.

Never get panic.If you get panic, other people try to get chance from your panic.So, stay strong at your own trade experience.

Yes absolutely you are authentic brother it each and every one depends on believe because if near is no self satisfaction afterward in attendance is naught that's why bank on be supposed to be on trade go through for paradigm i be inflicted with no reliance on my trading at that moment not at all i will be proficient to fix bring about on trade hence we be supposed to observe smarmy believe on trading experience because certain we be realistic the losses but if we give rise to suppose in ourselves followed by in no way we will hurry back. after facing losses we will hold your fire for perfect time and will earn riches on due time . for the reason that this is marketing particular time bazaar move up and particular time it goes down thats why we be supposed to not be panic 

this comes down to not being emotional when you are trading. If you start to see your investment go down you do not immediately sell all that you have of that coin. The crypto market is very volatile and this might increase in value drastically over the next few days. therefore, trading is all about patience and it is about having a good understanding of your own personal stop loss.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

i wonder when the price of bitcoin falls people start selling their bitcoin into USD where it doesnt even worth selling in such price , Btc is always been Superior coin, i dont really think people should be afraid when they are holding BTC , if you sell when btc is just started to fall then its ok but when its already late just hodl thats the best thing you can do

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have to trade in an orderly manner, don't be rushed and greedy, everything will be okay and you will succeed in making good profits

THINK POSITIVE

Многие трейдеры во время повышения цены во время торговли продают свою валюту и ждут снижения цены для выгодной продажи.

On 14.03.2020 at 05:27, barbaban said:

Some of us do not have the information to exchange the showcase so we exchange the advertise on what we see individuals doing. After you have your possess technique you may believe yourself more than others

Panic offering was overwhelmed by the individuals who accept the cost never bounce back once more and most of them as a rule fledgling and those who have more involvement in crypto world more often than not will take the advantage from downtrend with purchase more bitcoin or altcoin so this is often the contrast between involvement individuals and the apprentice so in this case i do concurred with you believe our encounter and never freeze

Торговля - это навыки, время и терпение. Если трейдеры становятся слишком эмоциональными и легко переносят решение толпы, он/она не может сформулировать хорошие решения и склонность к потере сделки высока.

На самом деле, вы можете заработать больше, просто делая тяжелую работу и присоединиться к некоторым программам. Но на данный момент Вы можете заработать, просто разместив информацию, которая хороша для получения прибыли. Я бы сказал, что вам нужно избегать спама и взрывной публикации, поэтому вы не получите бан.