NEBLIO :Mobile Wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

NEBLIO :Mobile Wallet

1 hour ago, Makavelli said:

Is this a trading app or a wallet. Sending and receiving is not trading. 

Could you please be more candid with your post.

It is you who did not understand my message, I say it is a wallet and needs a broker to trade

On 1/8/2020 at 1:04 PM, btcLover said:

Start trading the nebl coin with a NEBLIO wallet that allows you to store, send and receive the currency only, ie: you need a broker to trade

Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.nebl.wallet.android

I see in screenshots on google play that the design is like Coinomi wallet, exactly the same. And in comments reviews is the wallet is scam and more than 5k download , all those things means that the wallet is not a legit and it's a scam one . So be careful about this one

Has this wallet been been released for a long time or has it just been? because I just found out about this Neblio wallet. Are there many people here who use Neblio cellular wallet? Here maybe you can share experiences related to this wallet.

Maybe this is newly launched mobile application crypto wallet becouse this is my first time hear that kind of wallet and also lots or all of my friends dont know what kind of wallet is that.

1 hour ago, Maraj77 said:

Sorry, I have no any idea about this wallet. But I am very interested to know about it, if any know about it then please tell me.      

I have never used this wallet too and i think before using any new wallet all should do research about the new wallet as there are many fake wallet here

Frist time to hear about this wallet I think it new wallet and I hope one day I will use it . Alot of new wallet nenter yo the market and I hope nebulio is a good one .

Thanks bro for sharing, is nebl coin a potential coin for investment, because the current price is $ 0.499223. Neblio mobile wallet has 4.6 rank out of 120. Very good !. of course I have to analyze Neblio coins first before investing or trading. Because the total supply is almost gone and how it affects the volume.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:50 PM, Hashimi said:

Well it seems risky to me. Super small team. Not much new code to be seen yet. Easy to deliver software fast when re-using other code. Maybe I'm being paranoid. RISE seems more like the real deal.

Your analysis is good and thorough but I think you are a little too suspicious. This piece is intended for companies and is classified #247 by Coingecko. I plan to try it soon.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I do not recommend using it. Everyone should check it out before entering any wallet or exchange .. I've never heard of a Niblo wallet

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't know much about NEBLIO. This is the first time I heard about NEBLIO, it seems new, with a new wallet please pay attention and observe it more, not yet in a hurry to trust it.

I will search more about this wallet to see more information thank you for sharing and best luck for you of course..

This is the first time I've heard of NEBLIO wallet, it's a new wallet, right? Because I don't see its popularity, I don't see any other great features it offers, please wait for a while and then consider it.

I have heard about this Neblio wallet for the first time. It is a Mobile App Wallet and also a web based wallet Orion with the safety of the wallet in the user's hand, 'private keys'. This wallet is used to store, transact Neblio and NTP1 tokens.

Is this Neblio that NEBL in coinmarketcap? I have a good history with this one altcoin. I've joined their bounty campaign years ago, got a lot of money from Neblio. And now, they have their own wallet? I might check this out then

On 1/8/2020 at 1:04 PM, btcLover said:

Start trading the nebl coin with a NEBLIO wallet that allows you to store, send and receive the currency only, ie: you need a broker to trade

Link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.nebl.wallet.android

Why would you need a broker when it's crypto?

Brokers are only needed for fiat currencies.

Please shed more light on the matter.

Edited by Dimi_00
Incomplete sentence
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing interesting information. In my opinion this is a new wallet and there is a lot to fix and remedy . Do you have experience with how a wallet works?

Thanks i will try it and read more reviews about the wallet. is there anything like feature have it and other not? 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Ali_hmwi said:

Thanks i will try it and read more reviews about the wallet. is there anything like feature have it and other not? 

It is a good one I recommend it for you . have a lot of good features and smooth using..

Is the fees is low or how many coins inside ? You know just tell use some usuall information that make us want to see the wallet. But thanks for sharing ..

I don't know anything about this wallet. I've never heard of this wallet. I do not know how this wallet is used and its benefits. I'm sorry that I can't give you any information about this.