Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
atect90

Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?

On 10/26/2019 at 7:48 AM, nenni said:

If you want to invest do not wait a long time,now is the right time for Investment because the price is still cheap,so do not sorry for being late,do it now

Yes you are right now is the right time for investing in altcoins, prices are low now and will not be this low any time soon and bull run is approaching, it is better to buy low and sell high than to wait if you wait you will not make any good profit because prices will already be high.

12 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

after every BTC pump I think the best investment is investing in alts, because alts will start to do some runs after about 2 or 3 days of a BTC pump, I think this time it's happening again too

Oh please, Bitcoin is not a pump and dump coin.

30 minutes ago, rosywyt said:

Buying altcoin now is the good things to do then hold, everytime you see some potentials alts that are cheap now take advantage to buy em then hold again, very simple isn't? 

Diversifying assets is a safe way unless you dare to take risks. Fill your portfolio with coins from the first page of the market cap.

If the stock of share market in red, then you can buy altcoin, because there are many altcoin you can use to do long-term process. The one of them is waves !!

But after doing this first research about this. then you can investing in this coin be careful !!

Just now, Fini said:

Right is it altcoins price is down we have to in this time go for BTC and invest in it

Altcoin prices start rising since two days . Even alt coins market should be bear earlier but there was good support in some cryptocurrency and they shown good some resistance . Last week was a good time to buy Altcoin . 

Thanks

Regards

6 hours ago, sayyedraza said:

Altcoin prices start rising since two days . Even alt coins market should be bear earlier but there was good support in some cryptocurrency and they shown good some resistance . Last week was a good time to buy Altcoin . 

Thanks

Regards

I think even up to now it is still good to buy em now which is altcoins, here try to look their status in terms of the market volume https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/ this might be able to be remain in a couple of days as long as the price of bitcoin is not yet kicking its price.

I guess you can invest in altcoin right now before the price increases later, but you need to search which coin you can buy. But I think you are a bit too late because some coin already increases to a higher price, but still, you can buy it right now. Maybe you can choose from the top 10-20 of the coin list so you don't waste your time to analyze too many coins that can increases. 
I think the top 10-50 coin list will increase first, and then the low coin price will increase later, but that is no guarantee to see that thing will happen. We cannot be sure that one coin will increase or not, and we could only wait for a while.

On 10/29/2019 at 5:29 PM, Itsmeeek said:

I plan to hold if the market price will stable and rise in the near future, but if the market not good enough i rather buy a stable coin and keep.

I think most coins are at ATL right now so if you plan to hold then this is the best time to buy and hold for a while and wait for 2020 bull run.

5 hours ago, grasoviz said:

Yоu'rе  right соntributing presently in Altcoins make not reаlly sense. Within the pаst a long timе gеnеrаlly Bitсоin bеgins the bull run аnd the Altcoins mоvеd aftеrwаrd.

Prices for most altcoins are greatly underestimated. I think it's still time to buy. I do not know if later you will catch prices so low.

16 minutes ago, Itsmeeek said:

They might be in the middle not all time low they can be reference to some years low but the lowest low is where they start when they were built, we should wait for 2020

as i have said its most alts not all of course because most of my favorite alts have bottomed and im already having my bags filled and waiting for 2020.

The vast majority of the altcoins now are great to purchase, so as much as the cost at a low cost in the market yet has a tremendous volume and enormous network dealers who purchase and offer that is a decent sign to have the coins.

20 hours ago, Tesnolee said:

the best course of action I think is investing altcoin for now if you have a lot of money.
now is a good time for investment before bitcoin halving which will have a big impact on the price movements of many altcoins ..

Iyaapp, I agree with what you say, man.
bitcoin investment at this time is recommended, if you have a lot of money you do not need to hesitate anymore in the rise of bitcoin that will occur at the beginning of the year because of bitcoin halving 🙂

I find interesting side of altcoin, today we can see CHZ/ chiliz is gaining more all time high because it was on good road map, chz is a coin can use on esport and its have program with top football club..

Actually, anytime is the right time to invest your money in cryptocurrency, but before that, you need to do more research first, starting from their team, development, volume, exchange, etc. So it's never too late or too soon to invade crypto, Good luck!

At this moment you can invest in alt coins. They are now in low volume price. So it's the proper time. Few weeks later you can earn many from them because the coming days will be good for crypto investors.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Decide by yourself, dont follow other people advice who tell you to buy a crypto today or latter. Cause went you miss your buying/selling time you will regret and blame that user.

1 hour ago, john861 said:

Lots of Altcoin that we can invest at this time, because the price of Altcoin is much down.  And this is an opportunity for people who want to increase their investment.  For old altcoin, you can buy Ethereum, BNB, Litecoin, EOS, BCH and Ripple, and for new Tokens or new Altcoin from the newly completed Cryptocurrency project you can try researching BCNX and investing in it.

I'm actually so excited seeing los of my favorite xoins at these low prices because I just know they're going to pump that hard, would've never thought I'll buy dgb for under 80 sats again...

You should mention what Altcoin is profitable for as a long-term investment. Personally I store Ethereum and Litecoin as investments, while waiting for prices to rise. Thanks for your advice.

It is already too late, I would say that the golden era of the Alts coin was in 2017 when a lot of people were buying like crazy, now all of them fell a lot and everyone who invested in it lost money.

it's my opinion no late for invest but if u join today u can split the money in 2/3 coins and if the coin dump maybe 10% u can buy again. u must have ur strategy about the trade.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:24 AM, atect90 said:

Base on what I watched, since market turns red and I figure this the most ideal approach to put resources into altcoins in light of the fact that I'am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the imprint this bear months. Do you likewise plan to HODL coins for such a long time? Your thoughts are pleasurably acknowledged and do you consent to contribute now or perhaps later?

Now this time if we invest in crypto market and safe the coins for future is the good idea because this time market is in bull position and so soon market will hit the target of BTC at 35000$ and may be it will touch 50,000$ and then all crypto market will pump then sell your coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would suggest that you watch some analysis if you want invest in crypto now. And make personal analysis too by yourself because third party analysts could be bought.

2 hours ago, Mane Pakyaw said:

Yapp, that's right ma.
I think so too, this is a good time to start buying altcoin then save it as your long-term investment.
this time is not too late because the price of bitcoin today still provides a great opportunity to continue moving up to $ 16,000 in the near future ..

Bitcoin is the right choice to make profit in the past few months.
this time is very appropriate to buy bitcoin, Etherium, CBC before the market is bullish again. this will happen in a few months approaching bitcoin halving. be prepared for this 🙂

20 hours ago, khan22 said:

Now this time if we invest in crypto market and safe the coins for future is the good idea because this time market is in bull position and so soon market will hit the target of BTC at 35000$ and may be it will touch 50,000$ and then all crypto market will pump then sell your coins.

You are making some wild predictions there... just guessing? or have you made an analysis?

It is true that the alt market seems to be slowly waking up... but BTC is yet to show signs of large movement

On 08.10.2019 at 12:46 PM, miskyming said:

For me it is good to invest now and hold them for long term. I recommend to invest in Ethereum because it is good altcoin good for long term.

ETH is the best altcoin in the long run. He has already made noise in this market. I find it much more useful and more technological than bitcoin. I think its price should be several times higher than it is now. He has a good growth prospect. Soon he will switch to pos mining and he will be waiting for other updates. Already sometime in December this year