What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world?

i think crypto is popular because it gives the chance for people to earn money and because its population is expanding and every one knows that it has a bright future

The effect is that too many people are getting involved in it simply because it is a decentralised systems of transaction

• Useful or interesting 1

As we know crypto currency is the digital currency. It does not effect a lot to the world. But if it became legal it will impact a very important role in the worlds economy. 

I think in future crypto will be very profitable. because day by day people interested in Crypto and so many person or users want to join in Crypto business. cryptocurrency is a medium for exchanging business. that's why it will be profitable in future. 

On 1/8/2020 at 4:41 PM, Mehraf mahin said:

There are many people are like this website and if we use this website positively it can change our world 

Crypto is the life changing opportunity and this is true because so many peoples will do this and also this will happen with me but that exchange will delete the coins which give me millions of dollars profit to me. Crypto is the best business in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Cryptocurrencies have positive effect in the world. It help traders, holders to gain more assets. It provide jobs as well. And many more I have not even talked about. 

Yeah, cryptocurrencies help a lot of people to gain more money and also more assets. Crypto is also an area where new jobs are available every time because there are very few people with knowledge in this domain 

Cryptocurrencies are not activated by a centralized body, such as a bank or government. Decentralization The cryptocurrency allows for better payment and transaction security, compared to conventional currencies that have their own regulator (Central Bank), which is more centralistic and not transparent.

The cryptocurrency effect in the world is to improve the financial sector of the world, improving how transaction is done and how it should be done, cryptocurrency provide a secure, fast, private way to transact anywhere in the world at anytime.

Crypto currencies making things easier nowadays. Transactions are much faster now compared to bank transfer and takes less fees.    

crypto is continuously affecting our lives as we see it now making our lives better and also help people around the world make donations to help each other.

Cryptocurrency is a very good and secured way to exchange that's why people used to talk about it. I think in future every people will have enough knowledge about it.    

for now it's not that effective 

but in the future it will the biggest market in the world and the fact that it's easy and fast to deal with gives it the advantage to be the biggest in the world

4 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

We haven't seen the real growth yet. There is potential for great change and new whales to be created. But, regulation and governments could prevent this. Real change comes from natural mass adoption. We don't just want prices to pump, but we want to see them spread among millions of more users. This is the real protection and natural growth of crypto.

i think nowadays whenever we start pumping there is more sell walls created, people are no longer holders but rather just day traders even the new whales in crypto

Cryptocurrency puts a great impact on a person's life. In my opinion,it changes a person's life. While a person is working in crypto he always keeps his mind stable and remains patient. Cryto brings patience in a person's life which is positive. So I want crypto to grow more and more.

There are two types of effects can be held in future. Positive and negative. Positive site is decreased the time. Transfer huge amount of money/assets in a short moment. 

but the negative side in drug, terrorism, money londaring are easily happen. We have to control this. We may aware of this.

4 hours ago, pieha said:

From my factor of see, the maximum motives of the notoriety of bitcoin are that it gives us economic opportunity and the significant plausibility to create a whole lot greater gain because of as we know the price of bitcoin improvement a lot tall.

Well, you are quite correct mate, this will have some affects in terms of economic status of the country who are adopting cryptocurrency by buying some of the crypto coins and used it to increased the demand of it and the price of bitcoin may affect and also increased it too.

for me it's getting bigger and more popular in future because the amount of value and the numbers of members using this forum to earn and if they will spread also this site there a chance that the bitcoin will increase the value because of huge users soon.

the main reason why cryptocurrency is popular is because of the technology, transferring money without limit and can not trace people who use the address this is how people like cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/8/2020 at 6:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

It seems like crypto currencies have become common in your country. Around me, very few know about crypto currencies, so it is quite difficult to discuss the price of crypto. In my opinion, what makes cryptocurrency popular because of the convenience offered for online transactions, crypto is not as complicated as paypal, making it easy to transfer between countries.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

well a lot of people have been using crypto or bitcoin nowadays. i think the main reason why it is becoming popular is because a lot of people now are exposed to the social media. and they might see crypto or bitcoin in some ads and decided to join. 

On 1/8/2020 at 4:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

If i look in my surroundings i have not even a single persons who have interest in crypto currencies even they do not know about crypto currencies. In our country previous government have stopped the word about crypto currencies in our country. That stops the spread of crypto as well.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The cryptocurrency effect in the world might be the innovation of atms. We all know that some countries have atms for Bitcoin and if that happens, then we can pay using cryptocurrencies even at malls.

19 hours ago, Mhejabin said:

I think cryptocurrency is effect very positively in world. Because at the present many of us earning money from cryptocurrency. Also many of us trading by cryptocurrency. As a result the economy of world is growing fast

We are earning from it, that is an effect and also we are saving our money in it which is another effect.

I don't think so, crypto currency has effect in the world, it provides us to get better chance for earning money and bitcoins, so I agree with it, its such a facilitated platform also crypto increase

People greed, I am sure...