What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world?

Digital currencies can affect gold prices, as there are many analyzes that see the reason for the decline in gold prices is the sharp and successive rises of the bitcoin currency, where many see that bitcoin has become a safe haven for capital like gold. With the rise in the price of bitcoin, analysts believe that Investors turned to Bitcoin as a safe investment and the demand for it increased, which negatively affected the value of gold.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think crypto currency is having a huge impact on the world economically because most countries around the world are making money through crypto which is changing their financial position.

• +2 1

Crypto currrency is smart digital currency.

It is expanding all over the world that is why people talks about it.

It is getting more popular for their secured trades and very quick transactions.

It just needs a second,very fast.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency bring good effect in economic world, no one can deny it. But I'm sure crypto future is not better than the technology. Blockchain will become more popular because can solve many problems about transactions and record data. Crypto maybe will replace by others but I'm sure need long time, promotion and system to take over crypto position.

• +4 1

Currently, there is no significant impact, and the reason is because now most of the currencies in the market do not have a project on the ground that you can influence, but in the future that is very possible.

• +4 1

I can't predict how Crypto will work in the future, but what is clear is that Crypto has a good future. The popularity of Crypto is seen when many people already know it and use it.

• +3 1

Right now the effect of cryptocurrencies is insignificant. What we are hoping is the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies throught the extended technological progress and usecases they provide. I think that robotics, artificial intelligence and the internet of things are three examples where cryptocurrencies can thrive in the future.

• +3 1

I think the effects of cryptocurrency is very good in the world.Cryptocurrency can help to growing up world economics.Through Cryptocurrency we can make money

• -1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 7:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

This is just a speculation but I think that crypto currencies would be the money on the future. People wouldn't have to pay with paper money, they would only need to pay with their digital wallets.

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Just now, MarsDota2 said:

The effect of the cryptocurrency in our world today are having more simpler and faster transaction and we are now getting towards into the future of digital currency.

True, but not everyone wants to be involved in the crypto currencies. So I think that this would be far on the future before it can happen.

• +2 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

14 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Right now the effect of cryptocurrencies is insignificant. What we are hoping is the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies throught the extended technological progress and usecases they provide. I think that robotics, artificial intelligence and the internet of things are three examples where cryptocurrencies can thrive in the future.

how could you say its insignificant when we see how many people has it helped around the world mate? yes all projects face difficulties while running because there is no real adoption so far but we will get there.

• +4 1

When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes.

Where is this public place? I'm curious to know. In my place though, and as far as I know, not much or a very few percentage of the population actually knows and discusses cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Laying out possible effects is hard to predict and over time countries tend to ban or disengage the people from interacting to it making for cryptocurrencies to grow and improve freely. Restrictions always play the game when it comes to improvements. 

• -1 1

If many people discuss about cryptocurrency, let's say you walking many people discuss about Bitcoin, Litecoin, or whatever. That is sure indicated the adoption and learning going very well. Sure the prices will going better than now. Maybe the price going up and up, where the trust on fiat currency also going decreased time to time.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The effect of Cryptocurrency is big all over the world in transferring and transactions of digital money to fiat money. The investment of other investors in Bitcoins and other coins it's a popular choice today you need to know that this currency is out future currency. We need fastest and reliable to transfer money easily.

• +3 1

I believe that crypto currency have affected so many lifes positively really people's life have changed for the better I also believe with cryptocurrency we will have an income free world

• +2 1

I expect cryptocurrencies to become the global currency in the year 2040. I do not expect to hear about Euros or Dollars. We may only hear Bitcoin, Dagcoin or others who agree with me on this?

The main reason for the popularity of cryptocurrencies is accessibility. Anyone with a computer can get a little crypto. Anyone can trade cryptocurrencies. Anyone can become an investor.

• +2 1

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

From a financial perspective, crypto currencies have good prices and values for future assets. Why is this currency so popular? Maybe because it has a very good price, especially Bitcoin. Although it is considered to be very risky due to fluctuating prices, it is very interested in long-term and short-term investments.

• +2 1

On 08.01.2020 at 15:40, Gusion said:

Well, for me I think that the cause of its popularity is that having crypto is profitable if we truly know how to make use of it. That's the reason why I am here. Crypto can be used in the future!

If you look at cryptocurrencies since their creation, the price growth over this period was large and in this regard, the capitalization has always grown.

• +2 1

Not many countries in the world know about crypto. If those countries can learn about crypto. Then the crypto will spread a lot in the world.

• +1 1

Since cryptocurrency created there were many investors try to invest in it and of course it cannot be become popular if the effect they receive from it is not good, so what can we expect? Of course is that all of us are beneffiting in it and we know that starting a crypto world is profitable, well you just need some knowledge about it. 

• +3 1

On 1/8/2020 at 4:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

The main reason behind the popularity of the crypto market is decentralized market and also high rate of profit so many professional talking huge leverage and earn huge profits. 

• +3 1

I think the cause of cryptocurrency becoming popular is because it's money and profitable, people found out that with the use of cryptocurrency they can earn some money. Also I think the effect of cryptocurrency in the world is that it can be use in most of the transactions available in a certain country.

• +4 1