What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world?

Well, for me I think that the cause of its popularity is that having crypto is profitable if we truly know how to make use of it. That's the reason why I am here. Crypto can be used in the future!

Earning some money is the main reason that the cryptocurrency is popular. Almost all the student in my school is interested in crypto because some of my classmates already making a huge income from it, they have now a house and lot and they could purchased any luxurious thing. 

The effect is not very obvious yet but it will be very soon in a few years when everyone will start asking and talking about which cryptocurrency they are using and trading. It will be a similar effect to when mobile phones appeared and everybody had to own one, maybe more important too.

Yes bro you are right i also see this situation... I think creypto will be at everywhere and popular very soon... People will use it to buy and sell any thing like food, clothe etc... I wish a very bright future of crypto...      

16 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

In my country or place i am now can't publicly discuss crypto because of government policies and many others.One of main reason is people aren't interested those who are doesn't discuss with  others.For the popularity reason i think it was because of many gossips and stories which makes the hype for crypto currency specially BTC os now under the scope.People want to quick earn in crypto because of that crypto isn't gonna progress they will make hurdles and crypto will be defame from people.The mostly common man think crypto as illegal or unknown field where he/she doesn't want to loss all his assets.We need solid ground base where the knowledge is  spread in their local language so the people accept and make it possible for crypto.

ok india has been playing with the market lately, one time they legalize it and they allow an exchange like wazirx to exist and now they want to ban crypto again? that must be a joke!

• Useful or interesting 1

Properly, I do believe in which explanation for the reputation will be in which possessing crypto will be rewarding when we all discover how to work with that. This is why exactly why I will be the following. Crypto can be utilized in the foreseeable future!

The Cryptocurrency effect in the future is that many people switch from stock investing to crypto investing, because crypto investing is more profitable. In addition, cryptocurrency can be used as a transaction tool besides fiat, cryptocurrency can also help people who have difficulty finding work, with cryptocurrency also providing new jobs.

Cryptocurrencies have made a huge impact on the world because they are making a lot of money using cryptocurrencies. There is no corruption in cryptocurrencies.  Why doesn't anyone like it.

Really the main reason I think is the profit coming from investing. Most people that own crypto don't use them but they are trying to profit by selling higher. I hope to make a lot of crypto and trade too but I plan to use them and buy things I want from online websites that accept crypto for payments.

Exactly why cryptocurrency could be well-known throughout the world will be it is any profitable equipment to be able to every person. The consequence regarding cryptocurrency will be which it may well modify the particular outdated purchase method and will become utilize being a transaction alternative.

One of the main reasons that Crypto is widely being popular these days is because Crypto is decentralized. Other thing is - Crypto (especially Bitcoin) is limited and can have a great value in future. It is borderless peer-to-peer digital (electronic) cash.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is popular because is real. Is give people profit by investing money and those people love cryptocurrency and that why cryptocurrency have become popular in the world.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 12:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

No doubt in the future crypto currency will develope a significant impact in the life of people people will tend to use crypto currency as an asset because of it volatility . The reason why crypto currency is popular especially Bitcoin it was because there is high potential that the price can increase to any amount and it is volatile.

I have not seen much people discussing about crypto currency but its future is bright as youth have started to gain its knowledge and now they are trying to collect it 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

implies that they have an enterprise organization in the business sectors, and that the known may support to solution for them as a trade for of the complexities of the ordinary framework.

The reason cryptocurrency is so popular in particular is that it was Bitcoin because there is a high probability that I think one day everything will work with cryptocurrency.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

Crypto has a very bright future as it will soon become the major means of payment due to its speed and less fees as compared to fiat. Crypto currency would definitely become established very soon. This means that you should invest now if you want the best out of crypto currencies.

I think the effect is going to be a positive effect, right now those involved in it are really benefiting one way or the other, it will reduce unemployment rate and crime rate, so it certainly a positive effect

I think the reason why cryptocurrencies popularity elevates that high is because of the changes that are facing right now. You see we are now surrounded by technologies such as computers which makes us as an individual to be dependent to them and so other people who are engaged in business now tries to adopt to the change that we wanted to be more convenient which makes as to transition to another phase wherein we are trying to make transactions with making a less contact to other people or to items. Hence, we know that we are about to enter the another generation of industrialization where the futuristic things could be seen and most of them really futuristic is because of technologies being more relevant which makes us to be more inclined to cryptocurrencies since it is inside of the digital space.

• +1 1

On 9/25/2020 at 5:54 PM, duncun007 said:

ok india has been playing with the market lately, one time they legalize it and they allow an exchange like wazirx to exist and now they want to ban crypto again? that must be a joke!

As i mentioned many times at different thread the government always wants things to be under control or have benefit they doesn't consider of people interest where they can make easy and more money they go for it even it cause huge damage to it's own people's. This is cat mouse play where the dealing are going on under the table, in no time they will bring corporative act where people have to follow the rules like banks and crypto will lose it's origin. Before that all are spices to maintain people interest in crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currency got popularity from the bitcoin because the bitcoin pumped back in 2010-12 made many people rich within a night.Beside this i would say that crypto made many families happy again by letting them another chacne to live.

I think cryptocurrency will have a huge financial impact around the world.  This is because trading or investing in cryptocurrencies can earn them more money in a very short time which will change their financial situation very quickly.

Of course, crypto is popular for its high income potential.  Crypto can increase human greed.  Because people's expectations have increased since the introduction of crypto.  And crypto is popular for higher volatility and everyone wants to work with it.

Of course, the cryptocurrency has had a clear effect in societies, but in my country many people still have not heard of it, in general why has the electronic encryption community increased? The answer is the great greed to make a quick profit in a short time, also the ease of working in cryptocurrencies, and it also does not require much effort and hours.  As long as government or private jobs