What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world?

1 hour ago, Cammer said:

I totally agree with you Bohana, people love the things that bring them money and make them earn just like crypto currencies. It all depends on how you use them!

Yes, my friend, it is very important to know the correct way to spend your money, because the work is not to collect money, you just have to know how to invest it

The crypto world will have a lot of influence Crypto will become very popular all over the world Those who do not work in crypto will also join crypto Everyone will choose it as their only job. The government will support and improve from all sides.

3 hours ago, Bohana said:

Yes, my friend, it is very important to know the correct way to spend your money, because the work is not to collect money, you just have to know how to invest it

That's why I suggest to invest in a profitable business that will ensure earnings by 90%. However, a lot of people get afraid from investing their money.

2 hours ago, Cammer said:

That's why I suggest to invest in a profitable business that will ensure earnings by 90%. However, a lot of people get afraid from investing their money.

You are right, my friend in this matter, do you have profitable projects or experience in this field that could benefit us?

10 hours ago, Salauddin said:

I think most people in the world right now want to be able to make payments at home and be able to do all kinds of shopping at home but I think Bitcoin will play a lot of borough role here. All kinds of shopping can be done through Bitcoin while sitting. So I think cryptocurrencies are going to do a lot better in the future.

Hoping for the same as well. It is up to Bitcoin devs and the community though as there are major developments in other cryptocurrencies that can just create more favorable terms for adoption. Ethereum and as it seems Cardano are making real moves during this summer.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency will do great in the nearest future, with it's popularity around the world now because of it's safe and fast transactions, am sure if adopted it will go a long way in helping the financial institute. 

On 2/7/2020 at 10:42 PM, Kimmy So said:

well a lot of people have been using crypto or bitcoin nowadays

Well, not only bitcoin mate, all of cryptocurrency coins are now using by many people and we can see here how is the support of many people in cryptocurrency and the future is now secured for it.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:40 PM, Gusion said:

Well, for me I think that the cause of its popularity is that having crypto is profitable if we truly know how to make use of it. That's the reason why I am here. Crypto can be used in the future!

Many people need to understand how cryptocurrencies work and they should know that there are really have an effect to the world because people need to learn how it is affecting the world positively or negatively so they will be informed by the change

The effect of the cryptocurrency in the world is very big, and every day the users of cryptocurrencies in the world increase because they are easy to use and are available to all and through which you can achieve a good financial income that provides you with a happy life in the future

On 1/8/2020 at 7:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

The creation of cryptocurrency is due to demand on more stabilize currency so bitcoins are existed and it gain more popularity during 2017 since it spikes its value becoming the highest valued currency. Also it gives good opportunity to people to earn extra money and sooner will be the secret of their success investments. 

• +2 1

In my opinion, cryptocurrency has made an impact on the world.  Because basically everyone is using cryptocurrency. They are all making a lot of money in a short time.  It is possible to change their finances by earning this money

Cryptocurrency has a big impact in the world which it really help many people especially in their financial needs.

Because of cryptocurrency we can make achieve our dreams easily as long as we have knowledge about it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/8/2020 at 4:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

Cryptocurrency make a great effect o the world so many peoples are starting the crypto currency for the payments and also they make deals and sending and receiving the coins in the crypto currency becasue it is safe and secure payment system.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto is well known in view of the chance to acquire something. It is the primary explanation. For me like for heaps of individuals who are ingaged in crypto, it is the new wave in the realm of exchanges, installments and innovative chances, new perspectives. Increasingly over it became something like another pattern for the individuals who simply need to get greater notoriety, that is the reason there are bunches of individuals who simply talk about BTC or crypto so as to resemble a chic and an individual who is in last trends)))) however the primary motivation behind why crypto gets famous increasingly more is that this innovation is actually very not at all like others.

• +2 1

The use of profitable encryption is the reason for its popularity if we really know how to benefit from it, and it has a great and wonderful impact on the earth due to the comment made by many people, this will soon become popular and will increase its value because many people use it now.

On 7/4/2020 at 8:42 AM, khan22 said:

Cryptocurrency make a great effect o the world so many peoples are starting the crypto currency for the payments and also they make deals and sending and receiving the coins in the crypto currency becasue it is safe and secure payment system.

The positive (and in some cases maybe negative) effects of crypto on people's lives can not be overlooked but I doubt people can use it for their payments easily because we still need more infrastructures to accept it as a payment system globally. The most prominent effect of cryptocurrency so far is that it has managed to create a big revolution inside people's minds to think of money and payment systems in a whole different way. It has made some impossible things possible. For example, 10 years ago no one could imagine having a role in supplying money for a monetary network but today it is quite easy for anyone to get involved in mining process.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Samisamer said:

This question has a complicated answer. But on the personal scale I think it will make the life a lot easier than now, since everyone can participate and earn money.

While some people might earn money the purpose of cryptocurrencies is to make trade easier and accessible to everyone in the world. Cryptocurrencies provide financial freedom and are digital money that can be accessed by everyone no matter country restrictions.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

A lot of cryptocurrencies created and launched to the market after people known about Bitcoin. They thought and wanted to follow the steps of bitcoin, it is trending so a lot of coins were released. 

Basically cryptocurrencies allows us to send and receive money globally and in a much faster and secured way. We can do it anonymously so it is much safer for our identity. Also it allows people to earn in many different ways like trading and service offerings.

Crypto is one of the fastest growing industry in the world. Many industry is trying to adapt crypto and many country lifted ban form crypto like india. It shows that peoples are thinking more about crypto and trying to find a way to use it.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Crypto, blockchain, or currencies in the field in particular have different projects and each coin has a project that is different from other currencies. Here is the point, which is to make the world much easier and faster.

This is true that , New user's join Crypto Market day by day . if new user coming and investing in market then demands of Crypto currency is increased , as a result Bitcoin price also pump with good speed . 

some user's also attract toward Crypto Market because transcation is easy and occured within some minutes .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think that cryptocurrency plays very well on the nerves of many countries, namely their economy. Because people are beginning to invest in cryptocurrency, rather than in other funds that are tied to the state! And accordingly, there is a problem when many people can not control this situation

Certainly of its positive effects, the speed of transfer and transfer, the ease and distance from traditional money transfers and others, and the small fees Plus privacy This is one of the drawbacks of Crypto, as it can be used to buy illegal things or deep web The most important positive effect, in my opinion, is the possibility of continuous trading and speculation and achieving profits.

Yeah, due to novel pandemic of the COVID people are very eager to earn money and for earning money the cryptocurrency trading will be no one because we don't have to work all day and we can easily work when ever we want. I think this the positive development in the cryptocurrency but we should teach  them that all the groups and site won't pay you. So, we can see all the countries accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as payment very soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my country or place i am now can't publicly discuss crypto because of government policies and many others.One of main reason is people aren't interested those who are doesn't discuss with  others.For the popularity reason i think it was because of many gossips and stories which makes the hype for crypto currency specially BTC os now under the scope.People want to quick earn in crypto because of that crypto isn't gonna progress they will make hurdles and crypto will be defame from people.The mostly common man think crypto as illegal or unknown field where he/she doesn't want to loss all his assets.We need solid ground base where the knowledge is  spread in their local language so the people accept and make it possible for crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1