What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world?

I think that the impact of crypto currency on the world is positive. For this we can easily make money and increase our knowledge. I can make money in a short amount of time

I think the value will make cryptocurrency more popular in the future, and may have a greater effect in the world. In economy or something. The people who are using cryptocurrelcy in a daily basis, should know that it's good for them, but to those who doesn't used them before, they might feel a bit weird about cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency has one way or the other affected things. If crypto becomes successful in future, it will be really good. 

Well there are is a huge crowd of bitcoin or crypto currency users. It is the best way of earning as well as learning platform. If we know that how we use it and how can it be so beneficial for all of us then we can make a huge profit from it.

the effect that can generate the cryptocurrencies is that they are a way to generate money that can be exchange for fiat money so we  can say that they can contribute the economy of a country.

The future of cryptocurrency is bright. Now every people know what is bitcoin, I think crypto is growing day by day, now more people entract the cryptocurrency. People now understand the value of cryptocurrency.

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

crypto currencies could affect on everything in our lives! if some governments and banks accepted using crypto so it would really affect on the international economic in my opinion.

In my opinion, if dealing in cryptocurrencies becomes, the global economy will be on the ground

Everyone wants to work on this cryptocurrency and make big money with the currency, the currency has gone to such a high level that everyone can be in a good position, everyone can meet their needs using the cryptocurrency. Yes, I think it's the cryptocurrency. The impact is immense for all of us,

The effect of cryptocurrencies to the world should not be over emphasized. Crypto market has brought employment to some percentage of individuals, and we still add. The cutting in money laundering is another effect, because, you can transfer a large amount of money through the use of cryptocurrencies to someone afar from you.

We are investing our fiats moneys from differents countries in the cryptocurrencies, so that we decrease our internal income to bring to others countries

On 1/8/2020 at 1:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

The effect will be on people and the people will decide if that effection will hurt the countries or not...

8 hours ago, mondol420 said:

The reason people talk about cryptocurrency is because its community is expanding and more people are interested in how some people can make more money by not working, there are people working for only 3 to 4 hours to earn 5 dollars, but in the crypto world it is you. It only takes a few seconds to earn a second.

Yes it has a lot of community now as it is currently developing into a big and popular platform.

crypto currencies could affect on governments , banks and factories.. i believe in the future of crypto and i think that it become more popular in a few years later.

crypto currencies could affect on governments , banks and factories.. i believe in the future of crypto and i think that it become more popular in a few years later.

21 hours ago, Ifrat Jaman said:

The effect of cryptocurrency in the world will change the old transaction system and can be use as a payment option. And also it gives more income opportunity and financial crisis will decrease.

I expect that when all countries operate in cryptocurrencies, transactions will become faster and even their commission will be cheaper

For me it is very good I think the reason for its popularity is who is profitable if we really know how to use it this is why I am here to use the clip in the future because it can do a great job in it.

Using Bitcoin is a very easy option for you and your customers, whether it is in its launch phase or in its use. You do not need to pay fees or deposits to rent a credit card payment machine monthly. The majority of customers in the region pay for goods and services using cash or credit cards.

• Useful or interesting 1

When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????who just talk about BTC or crypto in order to look like a fashionable and a person who is in last trends)))) but the main reason why crypto becomes popular more and more is that this technology is really quite unlike others. 

Crypto is useful to world in that sense that .we all can make money to realtively no time and investment .If we know the actual use of it we can make healthy amounts.

According to me one of the best reason behind its popularity is its security. There is always a risk of getting fraud when it comes to money transactions but crypto currency has reduced that risk through blockchain technology which show transaction publically and cannot be changed. Another reason for me: it makes internation payments and transaction safer and easier.

Crypto currency invention is great idea and possible to achieve big profit. But maximum country donot accept any currency like bitcoin because thinks crypto can destroyed country economic. 

On 1/8/2020 at 3:08 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

Popularity can have many reasons and income is only one of them. Cryptocurrency have been successful to connect people together and has made many impossible transactions possible. Without crypto some people had problem sending money to their relatives who live far from them due to international sanctions but now anyone can send or receive money from all parts of the world. The only requirement is electricity. This is the biggest effect of crypto on people's lives.

the popularity of crypto derives from their potential, elimination of intermediaries (banks), they offer a certain degree of anonymity and privacy, unfortunately not all people have the technical skills to use them, therefore their diffusion in daily use will be very difficult

i think the best effect of cryptos are decentralization of money from bankks to directly to people. we can sens, share recive money without involvment of our governments or any governments htat mean thay can't tax us.

The effect of cryptocurrency in the world is immense. As he is getting popular people are investing in cryptocurrency as a result they are earning profit and the economy of the country is the developing