Crypto newbie here - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Meming

Crypto newbie here

I will mention you to don't happen as expected on faucets site. Faucets are legit position but it's give us overly little. You know how to labor on this forum site. here you know how to manage greatest profit through observe on posts.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:59 PM, Meming said:

Hi guys, im new here in this crypto world. I seem to have no direction on what cryto currency to focus on. I have started with zatoshi, coinex, asimi, lite coin , dogecoin, electronium also with pi. I usually go to to faucets and other recomended survey sites that could earn you some coins but i am slow in surveys and referals. Any ideas on what coins to collect and where to start. I also look to those recomended faucets. As i read some comments here, faucets are just waste of time. Anyway i hope you guys can help me get on track. Thanks in advance.

You can satoshi in this forum. I suggest to you to collect satoshi until the month of may because the price of it will increased during the month of may or after the month of may. You should collect satoshi now.

Hi im new in this site but i complete thev100 free comment and i have my earnings yesterday hope to earn more soon like the senior members.

As a new member in this forum i will advice you to read the rules and regulation of this forum so that you can probably know how the forum works and have much ideas  about the use of crypto currency  

Hello friend welcome to this forum. Hope that you earn great here I already earn almost 200,000 satoshi here for 8 days good luck.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:59 PM, Meming said:

Hi guys, im new here in this crypto world. I seem to have no direction on what cryto currency to focus on. I have started with zatoshi, coinex, asimi, lite coin , dogecoin, electronium also with pi. I usually go to to faucets and other recomended survey sites that could earn you some coins but i am slow in surveys and referals. Any ideas on what coins to collect and where to start. I also look to those recomended faucets. As i read some comments here, faucets are just waste of time. Anyway i hope you guys can help me get on track. Thanks in advance.

Yes, faucets takes longer time to earn. It wastes the time. You can stop collecting faucets or keep doing it while also doing another way, like games, bounty, airdrop and of course, cryptoatalk.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:59 PM, Meming said:

Welcome to this forum, mate. I Think It would be better if you won't go for crypto faucets. Stay here, and I hope you will find your every questions answered. 

You can collect many coins,  and you can earn that in bounty campaign, airdrop,  you can also buy but choose carefuly and study the coins you want to buy. 

In my opiniom this platform is far better than the facuets.As a new member you should read the rules first.After reading forum's rules you can start from here.

Hello friend, many successes! you should try to invest in Yoda is a very good currency that is starting in fact is a project of the Yobit.net exchange, try to invest your forum earnings there!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Hello brother you can earn satoshi here. So all you have to do is firstly you have to comment 100 usefull posts in this plateform for free. Then after 100 comments you will start earning satoshi for every usefull post you will get 1000 satoshi. And maximum 30k satoshi you acn earn in a day from here.

Yes, faucet are a waste of time. Cryptotalk 9s better than all faucet sites and apps out together. The best coins to collect are bitcoin, litecoin, Ethereum or Dodge. Just keep reading. Learn how to trade and invest wisely. Good luck and welcome to crypto.

You can collect bitcoin here by just posting useful topic, it’s  easy to earn and learn in this forum you can get knowledge to seniors who posting there ideas too.

For your kindly information I don't have much information about it. So i can't tell tell you more about it. Even I'm also looking for same information as you. So i will keep reading below answers. Thank you and sorry.

On 1/8/2020 at 11:59 AM, Meming said:

I will advise you to concentrate on the cryptotalk posting and make some money without much stress in any of the listed topics

Hi, Good evening everyone, If you are new here so you should have to do his task of 100 post complete. After that you have to do daily only 30 post, on these post Cryptotalk will pay on.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:03 PM, SunilRaja said:

Hello I am a newbie can anybody  explan me working of cryptotalk  and what are the requirements  to earn money here .

All you have to do is comment on posts You'll have to post first 100 comments without any reward and then after completion of 100 posts you will get paid 3 dollars for 30 comments per day(max).

First of all i welcome you all.I hope you have read the rules and regulations very carefully before joining in this cryptotalk.Ok i crypto is the side where you explore you idea regarding the post.First you have to complete 100 comments.And the 30 which is payable.I suggest you keep your self in this forum and earn good money.

Hello I am a newbie here, can anybody  explain to me what are the neccessary conditions of working with  cryptotalk  and what are the benefits.

Hello, I’m new to this forum but i already starting earning from this as of now my total earning in this forum is 270,000 satoshi hope you can manage to earn this amount soon.

Hello friends, actually there is no need to use a faucet to benefit. You can start with small things like posting on this cryptotalk forum. The advantage of commenting is not much, but at least it is much safer than a faucet.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:33 PM, SunilRaja said:

Hello I am a newbie can anybody  explan me working of cryptotalk  and what are the requirements  to earn money here .

I think you are not newbie. Because you have completed more than one thousands post. How can you completed your thousands post if you don't know about cryptotalk.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:59 PM, Meming said:

Welcom you in this forum as a bigner you need to start your career to make useful post and get information an learn knowledge to every post of this forum so read the forum rules and pin post and make your 100 post free 

Welcome to the world of crypto. Cryptotalk is the best online forum for earning cryptocoind. First you have to complete your 100 posts. Then you will get the permission of earning. So at first complete the task.