Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

13 minutes ago, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

I think because Bitcoin is a decentralized currency based on what I read on other post it means that no one can control. That is what I know so that the other country doesn't accept bitcoin because they have no control on it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

in my country crypto currencies is illegal and most of peoples not known about crypto. crypto currencies banned in many country because crypto not traceable or government not control.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Bitcoin is not a paper currency where it didn't guaranteed that that mount paid to you. If you see an Indian rupee note where the Govt is promised to pay the holder that amount, but Bitcoin never and it just the price was increasing.

Now it can be acceptable in every country, but it''s easy to use  for illegal purposes and the transaction cannot be tracked. For this sake most Govt s kept it on strict rules and some have banned.

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

41 minutes ago, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

Yes, the development of crypto did increase for just a couple of years and still it is increasing. I don't really know if it's really illegal. All I know is that most countries are just not fond of crypto and that's it.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Thus is depending on their laws, and a lot of countries are taking bitcoin as a threat to them, and they cannot adopt cryptocurrencies because of some their own reasons, anyway I think this is not going to hold for a long time, they will accept it soon or later 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I have seen this post before, the reason is their fear of the collapse of their local currency first and also because digital currencies are decentralized and the risk is too high for that to be prevented in some countries.

• +1 6

This is long time discussion as few devs and teams want to have some serious implementions for accepting this worldwide but still developing countries not feeling good with this as in these countries this can ruin economy and peoples can transact money with this bitcoin which is not traceable and freely use of this is not in favor of poor economy countries and corrupt politicians.

Edited by BitMart
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is one of the main means of transaction, not all countries are aware of Bitcoin, so not all countries are aware of its usefulness, so all the countries of the world can not accept it due to lack of use of bitcoin in European countries.  Everyone should know and give ideas.  Then there will be acceptance in all countries

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin does not accepted by most of the countries since it does not covers the tax, they don't have the control over crypto. And also when a situation comes where crypto are used everywhere and there are no other currency used.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is not accepted by all countries because of its risk because it is used in illegal business, and also because the currency is decentralized, it is impossible to control it.

• +1 3

THINK POSITIVE

I think some countries that doesn't accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is somehow afraid of it or they are still not ready to adopt it. Also they think that people can use it on some illegal activities such as buying drugs and weapons online, it is currently happening in dark web.

• +1 4

We can't it is illegal or legal and country not accept it is an decentralized currency and they want to also want to accept it why they not doing and they also get the benefit in taxes on regulating it and will do it

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Yavit does not accept crypto in all countries because cryptocurrency is not valid in all countries, it is illegal in many countries and the countries in which it is valid can only use cryptocurrency and earn from it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

There are two reasons for this. First of all, some countries ban bitcoin because they don't want bitcoin to overtake their own currencies. If most people forget their own currency and only use bitcoin for international trades, the value of that country's currency will reduce. The second reason is that some countries are afraid of anonymity of bitcoin because they think bitcoin can be used for fraudulent activities and it can hide the identity of gangsters.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

All country do not receive bitcoin positively, some think its not right way, so that.They think its wasting time, so they do not receive it.Its no problem, it just depend on their thinking.          

• +1 2

6 hours ago, Lard79 said:

The decision about crypto currencies that these are legal or not is not been finalized by the world. In most countries its banned but not declared illegal. Bitcoin actually needs regulations to be implemented in whole world.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Because of other reasons. Maybe they're more comfortable in fiat system and scared to evolution. Or maybe government don't want to lose big money. Sometimes this is measure in knowledge capacity of country in technology.

• +1 1

There are countries not accepting crypto currency because maybe it has something to offend their country policy and law.maybe they need to understand how Bitcoin works first.they need someone to explain how this currency works.

• +1 1

Yes, you know the right information not all countries are accept bitcoin due there are some facts such as it's decentralized which means no one can control it for that they can't get tax and also the transition is anonymous which through can happen any criminal activities.

• +1 2

I will just answer by my country reason why goverment before not accept Bitcoin thw reason these said : could not be used to be a medium of exchange for any item.  In addition, Bitcoin is also considered to be detrimental to the people of Indonesia.  Because, the circulation is not regulated at all and does not get a guarantee from the Indonesian government.  Especially by the central bank or BI.

But now Bitcoin legal in Indonesia but as asset comodity 

• +1 3

On 1/8/2020 at 4:58 PM, Lard79 said:

Because every country has its own policy, where the policy returns to economic flows in a country. This policy will impact the state of a country going forward

• +1 2

Some countries like to keep on to their regulations for not accepting crypto yet

• -4 1
  • -3 1
  • -1 2

Because those countries fear that bitcoin will ruin their pyramid or like the balance of their country, which is really bad. so i think if your country is facing a financial problem acception bitcoin is a wise choice.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, Lard79 said:

Yes, crypto is not accepted in all countries till today. But, rest assured it will be accepted very soon in all countries because this technology is going to be Global standard. Last time i saw a country who does not allow crypto but they are now offering Blockchain and Crypto project courses at Government level. It is a green signal that Crypto will be adopted very soon in all countries. 

• +1 2