Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

Bitcoin has become a more than adequate platform for different businessmen and entrepreneurs who want to make a lot of money in the cryptocurrency industry. but I think that this tool is sometimes used with the malicious intention of wanting to avoid filing taxes using this platform as a tax haven. I think that many countries have realized this and still do not accept this type of platform to avoid some type of fraud that may affect their economic interests.

This issue is due to the fact that some countries have sanctions from other countries, as well as the equipment of these countries that do not allow them to trade currencies due to the poor internet and many reasons. This currency cannot be traded in those countries because it is not recognized.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:58 AM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

For example, China, in which the government has adopted a series of measures against the operations and trading of cryptocurrencies. He banned ICOs, trading networks, exchanges, in fact that caused the price of bitcoin to drop by 6%. prohibited financial institutions from carrying out any type of transaction related to cryptocurrencies. It set out to avoid volatility in China's capital markets and to replenish massive capital outflows. He persecuted those who owned mining farms, those regulations designed to control and centralize unregulated cryptocurrencies. However, cryptocurrency trading has not stopped in the country. Many users also use foreign exchanges to trade digital currencies. And then so that, for the Chinese central bank they launched their own cryptocurrency and also took over everyone who has a mining farm. That is to say, at first it prohibited it and then it took over to launch its own game, and so will other countries in which they supposedly have prohibitions

In most countries, bitcoin is not legal or illegal. You can easily buy it on crypto exchanges and then sell it. But if the government say that bitcoin is not legal ist because they are afraid of illegal transactions, but as for the main reason is that they don't want to lose control of citizens, the government and banks want to know when and where you buy smth and how much money you spent, but crypto prevent this

I think that the decentralized feature of bitcoin makes it difficult to control, in addition to that at the beginning it gained a bad reputation because it was used for illicit things and since it is difficult to track it was excellent for those purposes. I think that governments are gaining more and more trust and it is a matter of time for everyone to adopt it. 

Because no one can track the transactions so it can be used to Paying for something illegal.

Because Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies are impossible to track, and all countries fear that people will engage in illegal transactions with these currencies.

• +1 1

Introducing bitcoin as a means of payment is not profitable for any country. This is a decentralized, uncontrolled network, from the turnover of which the state economy RECEIVES nothing. Therefore, if States support the crypt, it will only be in the form of crypto fiat.

It is a decentralized currency, it has a high value and its changing constantly. I see it like a section of the world that no one can control, not eve the goberment.

Govt not Control crypto currency this is main point this is not regular technical you are not pay any tax all control own yours hand day by day all accepts world

Bitcoin is not availble on any country the reason behind this the country law its all depend on country law thier country law not allowed for thier public for somw reason.moslty country said this is not good for public they can loss thier money so stay away from this.

Bitcoin has a lot of advantages before banks. Because we can send our money in BTC to any place anonymous. Governments cant control Bitcoin. That is why they are not accepting it. But perhaps, BTC will be leagl in the future.

I think currently no country accepts bitcoin legally. There are some companies in some cities that I understand in Spain and China that accept bitcoins, but it is not entirely legal. I believe that in the future we will even be able to go eat milk and pay with cryptocurrencies, not just with bitcoin. and at that moment the market is going to explode. At the moment we have bitcoin at 11 thousand dollars, and I think that compared to how it will be in the next ten years it is very cheap, in my best sense of optimism I think it will become the largest store of value of all. time. But there's a long way to go

Here in Venezuela bitcoins are now totally legal, according to a recent decree of the National Superintendency of Crypto Assets and Related Activities (SUNACRIP). The new law will regulate the use, commercialization, importation and creation of mining equipment in the territory. And I have invested part of my money in BTC.

Most countries do not accept Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies that are not created by them, for example Venezuela, which created the Petro, but in itself they do not accept it because it is a currency that in their eyes does not have legality for the simple fact of which is not controlled by them, this is my opinion. 

why according to their constitutions or other entities in charge of the country's legislation, they do not allow a foreign currency to have control over the country's own currency, this as a type of control.

The biggest enemy of Bitcoin is the banking system of countries, because with the entry of Bitcoin into the world of transactions, it is a great threat to the banking system, because people withdraw their wealth from banks to trade in Bitcoin.
And that Bitcoin is a nascent cryptocurrency, and many see entering the Bitcoin trading market as a risk.

Hello,while bitcoin is welcomed in many parts of the world,a few countries are wary because of its volatility, decentralized nature, perceived threat to current monetary systems, and links to illicit activities like drug trafficking and money laundering. 

In my country it is fully accepted even to pay in shopping centers, businesses, companies, etc ...

My opinion is that because Bitcoin is not always at the same price, it is not always the same trade with this currency, and it is very volatile, governments prohibit it because they cannot have any type of control over this cryptoactive, it is a currency It only depends on itself without someone setting a fixed value.

Bitcoin can be illegal. What will the government do if it is? It will open your computer and try to find your wallet? You have the private keys hidden in many places and encoded perhaps so how can they access the funds. They can only know after a lot of research and still can not take the crypto.

• +3 1

This is my question too. I am learning a lot but I don't understand why there are some countries accepting bitcoin and other having reservations. They think it is something they have power on to decide if it should be accepted? I know that they can't touch Bitcoin, so they are just helplessly thinking what to do for years maybe?

• Useful or interesting 1

Well there's many countries still not accepting cryptocurrencies especially the third world first they don't have the basic technology seced no knowledge or crypto education also political terms the banned crypto for many reasons

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think it's a matter of time. Technology is spreading at a high rate. Abroad, virtual coins are becoming an alternative to local money. You can buy them for anything from mansions to small knick-knacks. At the moment, such opportunities are available to progressive countries.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Because each country has its own physical currency and if they accept bitcoin or any other crypto, the currency of their country would be despised and its existence would end

• +1 1