Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

Perhaps it is because of the large energy consumption that they require, which would bring a high cost in electricity. It would also work against the government's economy.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually I think that because they are third world countries, whoever goes against technology is like that for me, little by little they will realize that now bitcoin has more future than the same fiat currency.

some country are finding it hard to accept the use bitcoinsin their country but i believe with time they will get to accept it and know what they have been missing..

I'm not really an expert on the subject, but I study laws and from my point of view I consider that many countries do not accept cryptocurrencies due to the fact that these cryptocurrencies are not under constant tracking.
that is, due to the fact that these cryptocurrencies are decentralized and governments could not exercise control over them

Ignorance or perhaps they associate it with illicit acts, although I am sure that more to take care of their banking monopolies

Not all countries accepting bitcoin because it is anonymous currency. I’m many counties that you can use it you don’t pay taxes for it. So that is the main reason, and also because it is hard for goverment to unannonimise payments. 

because it is not considered to be protected against cyber attacks it is true in this respect but this is inevitable because today's world is also digitalized

On 1/8/2020 at 3:58 AM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

You must know that bitcoin was created to move illegal money easily and I think that is why in many countries they do not accept it

I believe that the government of these countries is afraid of money laundering using cryptocurrency. I think that over time, States will learn to control this market and then bitcoin will be available in every country.

Because so far, for many countries, the issue of regulating cryptocurrencies and, in particular, income from them remains open. Many countries do not even consider this issue yet.

Because the virtual currency's popularity worries states. their refusal to accept less of their own money, which is the main reason they refuse.

i hear about many countries starting to use crypto currency, but the number of countries stay low, i hope to all world countries using crypto because it facilitate our life.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:52 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

There are two reasons for this. First of all, some countries ban bitcoin because they don't want bitcoin to overtake their own currencies. If most people forget their own currency and only use bitcoin for international trades, the value of that country's currency will reduce. The second reason is that some countries are afraid of anonymity of bitcoin because they think bitcoin can be used for fraudulent activities and it can hide the identity of gangsters.

The reasons you express are correct. In effect, cryptocurrencies are opposed to the centralized global banking system, which in many countries has served to widen the gap between rich and poor. For this reason, some governments intend to block the use of cryptocurrencies in their economies, through excessive regulations.
And the issue of cryptocurrencies being used for illicit activities, it is relative, because I think the traceability of fiat money is more difficult, especially if it is in cash or in so-called tax havens.

If you agree give me a like ❤️ 😎 💲 👻

I understand that it is because of the economic impact that it could have, the total acceptance of cryptocurrencies worldwide, it would be a bad impact for the banking industry, governments do not suit this type of events, however cryptocurrency has advanced in its inclusion  worldwide, partnering with digital fiat currency companies like PayPal.

because the world's finances are controlled by banks while banks are enemies of crypto. So after all, crypto can't be separated from us because of its efficiency.
whereas if you use a bank there will be many problems such as taxes and others.

they do not accept bitcoin because they are not interested in changing the style of their economy. and they do not take advantage of its advantages. They also think that only hackers use it for illicit acts. thanks a lot 

Crypto not know peoples Govt in fact develoment rules crypto not control govt this is not paper curreny many activities done on bitcoin

While Bitcoin is welcomed in many parts of the world, a few countries are wary because of its volatility, decentralized nature, perceived threat to current monetary systems, and links to illicit activities like drug trafficking and money laundering.

In fact, there is no convincing reason. They say that the currency is being used by hackers and criminals to transfer their money because of its encryption and the inability to track it, but this is not the reason for banning this currency directly

The bitcoin does not need to be “accepted in a country”.

BTW We say the bitcoin, like we say the US dollar or the euro or the yen.

The bitcoin is accepted by people regardless their residency. There is not much a government of a country can do about that.

So your over generalizing. Some people from all countries accept bitcoins. Not all people from all countries accept bitcoins.

Not all people with blond hair and dark skin accept bitcoins.