Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

The semi-anonymous nature of cryptocurrency transactions or cryptocurrencies makes them well-suited to a range of illegal activities, such as money laundering and tax evasion, yet often, cryptocurrency defenders offer an enormous estimate of anonymity.

You are right But There are must be other reasons like it  can be a good option for fraud and scams as it is fully anonymous . Thats why many government cannot accept bitcoin yet

On 1/8/2020 at 6:40 PM, BensonIT said:

Because some countries say that money laundering which my make a country become poor is facilitated by the use of this Bitcoins that's why they burn use of bitcoin in there countries 

The most important thing because it prevent Bitcoin system is decentralized that no one is gonna talk it out and the second is the incurred bank you bank a lot of losses when pulling investors their money out of banks began to invest in bitcoin
These two things I think are the most important reasons, and I don't know if there are any other reasons I don't know.

6 minutes ago, Jeba tanha said:

As far as I know every country does not accept bitcoin because many country does not have the system to exchange bitcoin into their rupees or dollar.     

In my opinion many countries does not use crypto currency because of their economical status and situation. and they do not have any means to convert this digital currency in to actual money.

Because other country was worried that bitcoin is a threat to their monetary or caused by money laundering or taking involve to drug activities.

Bitcoin is indeed not accepted by all countries, because in every country it has its own rules and regulations. So we never know the exact reason, but sooner or later I'm sure countries that haven't received bitcoin, will accept it later.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

This time almost all the world will ban the crypto market but just some countries will except the crypto market and the main reason that the banks will create the issue becasue peoples will transfer their coins easily from one country to another with low fee and the banks will not like this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

They did not know the value of crypto currency in our daily lives you can buy some stuff, food and easily transfer money. I think other countries like Nepal, Pakistan, Vietnam they banned bitcoin or crypto because they link in drug trafficking and money laundering but i did not consider to banned they don't the benefits of using crypto.

All countries not accept the Bitcoins because every country has its own currency no one want to give profit to other digital currency , as the digital currency has no control it is wider terminology so most of the countries are afraid of it

on the whole countries are result it intricate to bow to this crypto as of a quantity of rumours about it,

On 1/8/2020 at 3:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

Maximum country still not understand about bitcoin use case they think only bitcoin bad effect but we know everything has good or bad side. If you use properly then you utilized easily bitcoin. I think in future all country shoud be accept bitcoin.                   

7 hours ago, Mohammad umer said:

SOME countries that doesnot accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrences is somehow afraid of it they are still not ready to adopt it.

The countries that doesn't accept cryptocurrency have a government that is afraid of the capabilities of crypto when people start using it. Using crypto for most of the transactions will lessen the tax that government can charge, this will make their manipulation or benefits weaker.

On 1/8/2020 at 11:53 AM, Migo said:

Thus is depending on their laws, and a lot of countries are taking bitcoin as a threat to them, and they cannot adopt cryptocurrencies because of some their own reasons, anyway I think this is not going to hold for a long time, they will accept it soon or later 

That is I'm sorry? I get as a result that the other country doesn't understand bitcoin for the reason that they bear no limitation on it.

In this world not all all countries are accepting the bitcoins, in more countries bitcoins are illegal .but if they use bitcoins their country economic status will be high.

If a country refuses crypto currencies, then it's not good for it. Or more likely, the government of this country doesn't want the people to get use of crypto currencies and I think that's actually what's happening because the government is always AGAINST the people (at least in my country Syria).

Simply because of lack of trust of countries on this technology. Once the trust is build then the whole world will accept it with big heart. One more reason is it is uncontrollable.

Basically most countries don't even have legislation on Bitcoin and crypto in general. They are just waiting to see how others will handle them and act accordingly. Still cryptocurrencies, being decentralized, are a really hard concept for legislation. Now there are countries that have accepted it and legalized Bitcoin as a method of purchasing goods from online and physical stores. One is Japan which promotes the use of crypto. Others as China have banned it. And others as the US have taxed heavily every transaction or trade happening with Bitcoin.

Bitcoins aint accepted in all countries and this is because the government doesn't dare to take risks and mostly the  fear that the value of national currency would dimnish.

They try to make a decision on the basis and therefore the country has banned it because it sees it as a threat to the economy there.

Each country has its own thinking and acceptance

it is decentralized currency and no government can handle it , some country doesnt have capitalist economy, so they wisely ban it and it also trouble the country to calculate and speculate the economy of country 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i guess its because they loose they control on money and people also some people may evade taxes because crypto transactions are unknown also i think a lot of people dont have the knowledge for using crypto currency.

• +2 1

On 1/8/2020 at 3:59 PM, hmind said:

Not yet because it needs adjustment and also the problem of learning to the community and various parties.  So it must go through the procedures that apply.

I am not sure about it. But I think that some countries think that it is not become beneficial for country's economic and then economic goes dowmwn and in that conditions country have to face loss in every ways. 

Because all crypto transactions are untraceable so some governments will not allow crypto deals.

Many countries do not accept cryptocurrencies for the security of their citizens' economy and state-controlled money because a world where control is not in circulation is a bad world for them