Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

To me I think it's not acceptable in all countries because of decentralisation, as in it can not be control by the government, therefore it seems to be a threat to the economy

• +1 1

yes i agree with you that some countries not using bitcoin because they are developing or some other reason is that they do not have knowledge about the bitcoin some countries banned this trading because they do not know how they trade by bitcoin so they do not use bitcoin they use other sources for trading

Government is getting tax from banks transaction but if Bitcoin is started among people, less people wilk go for bank and government couldn't get tax so Crypto is banned even in many countries 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Each country have their own regulations for crypto currency. Some country still havenot developed regulations and policies to regulate cryptocurrencies in their economy and also donot have any tax policies to tax it.

468x60-3.png

4 minutes ago, Dmasked said:

Each country have their own regulations for crypto currency. Some country still havenot developed regulations and policies to regulate cryptocurrencies in their economy and also donot have any tax policies to tax it.

I think some countries that reject bitcoin feel that bitcoin will harm their country. like very difficult to identify taxes and others. however, they assume that bitcoin can also disrupt Fiat transactions and other economic developments. the reason most often used is, that bitcoin can be used as a tool for money laundering, illegal transactions, and others.

Welcome with me
I think the price fluctuation feature, within minutes,makes governments do not accept bitcoin, because it is difficult to deal with it to meet the daily needs

All countries don't accept bitcoin because it increase and decrease time by time. So other country don't accept bitcoin. If they accept them so their currency maybe increase..

On 1/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

Crypto currencies are not illegal but not being accepted as a legal yender like fiat currencies. The major hurdle in adoption by governments is crypto is decentralized currencies and governments can not track them.

Maybe, other country study well the bitcoin which if it is help them and the government or maybe not but then we don't know the real reason it just an opinion 

Yes not all countries accept bitcoin, but one day, they will still come to beg for Bitcoin. All we need in this forum now is creating awareness. I believe with time, people will come for that.

I think those countries who do not accept or allow Bitcoin basically they have some ambiguities and confusion regarding Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and they do not have the deep information I think their concern should be addressed properly so that their ambiguities should be removed easily so that their people should get advantage of cryptocurrencies.

Thats because crypto currency is not something that assigned  by any government . And more importantly it don't have any real world existence . 
That is why some government don't approve crypto.

some countries accept Bitcoins and some countries do not those countries who do not accept Bitcoins basically don't have the proper information about cryptocurrencies and they have some concerns and issues regarding their economies I think the cryptocurrency delegation should go and they should solve their issues only then every country can accept cryptocurrency send Bitcoin.

Yes you are right that most of the country do not accept cryptocurrency.  Actually this is such kinds of currency which is totally online based. It has no owner. No vountry can get any control of this coin. So for the security they fo not accept it. 

Some countries are not accept bitcoin because it threatens their financial system. Their belief is that bitcoin could potentially reduce state control over money around the world.

3 hours ago, Emon007 said:

I think because Bitcoin is a decentralized currency based on what I read on other post it means that no one can control. The bitcoin is accepted by people regardless their residency. There is not much a government of a country can do about that.

Yes that is the main reason, they wouldn't have control over it that is why they didn't think of making it legal

On 1/8/2020 at 11:58 AM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

Why would they accept it? Different countries have different laws on what's legal and what's not and the governments want to have a monopoly on monetary systems, because they would look weak if they gave bitcoin a change, as they can't control it.

Edited by rekter

They think crypto kills their economy. However, some countries think the government has betrayed Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. So they think that this is not real.

Perhaps because few people know about cryptocurrency and are not in the crypto world. In many countries, cryptocurrency is banned.

17 minutes ago, alilareb7 said:

Yes i agree with you your opinioun is same like my opinioun also they think that people can use it on sone illegal activites such as buying drugs and weapons online it is currently happening in dark web

Yes it's possible that people might use cryptocurrency for illegal transactions because the transactions done with crypto is untraceable, that's why it will be really useful for them. We really don't know when crypto is being used in illegal so let's just be careful.

because in order for a country to accepr bitcoin it need to change laws and since bitcoin is new they don't want to risk their existing ssystem and try something new, because if it fails in any wai, they will be in the wrong side of history an no one wants to take the risk.

1 hour ago, rinku24 said:

it means that no one can control. That is what I know so that the other country doesn't accept bitcoin because they have no control on it.every country has a different policy

This is absolutely wrong. Accepting bitcoin is possible without controlling it. There are many countries who have accepted bitcoin but none of them can control it. If acceptance was directly related to the ability of controlling bitcoin, then it would never be accepted anywhere in the world because it is totally decentralized. The reason some countries haven't accepted bitcoin yet is to find ways to prevent illegal activities through cryptocurrency. Countries don't need to control bitcoin supply, they only want to be able to track transactions.

• +1 1

Although it is a very utopian dream, it is not impossible, but it is not a good thing to pass the Yo token bitcoin because there may be no bitcoin to buy Yo tokens. 

31 minutes ago, hamed213 said:

Because the government cannot control it and track its sending and receiving transactions, so it can pose a danger to the country

yes the government can not control bitcoin that is why they ban bitcoin and they think also that bitcoin is use for criminal activities because they can not trace people who using it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day