Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Page 39 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

17 hours ago, Whited35 said:

So many countries are still here not to accept Bitcoin because of the tax issues and AML policy. They subject to apply regulatory oversight against cryptocurrency so that they could track the credit history of their citizens effectively. Be noticed, most of the cybercrimes are committed for USD and crimes based on cryptocurrencies are tracked by blockchain analysis companies.  

We all know that cryptocurrency has a lot of usage in terms on illegal doing, even though it has a good impact in the society, government choose to not accept it due to having a lot of abusing people, this is just a good move from them.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, JesusFries said:

We all know that cryptocurrency has a lot of usage in terms on illegal doing, even though it has a good impact in the society, government choose to not accept it due to having a lot of abusing people, this is just a good move from them.

Indeed governments are looking anxious due to volatility feature of Cryptocurrencies. In case of criminal activities, transparency features of Blockchain is already enough to prevent frauds if cryptocurrencies are properly used in so many countries. Global unity from the governments of all countries are required and cryptocurrencies will be changing the whole world. 

• +5 1

On 1/8/2020 at 2:53 AM, Migo said:

Thus is depending on their laws, and a lot of countries are taking bitcoin as a threat to them, and they cannot adopt cryptocurrencies because of some their own reasons, anyway I think this is not going to hold for a long time, they will accept it soon or later 

You are right most of the countries do not use the coin in order to prevent the complications made by it and also in order to keep the tax system safe and working.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:41 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Yes, the development of crypto did increase for just a couple of years and still it is increasing. I don't really know if it's really illegal. All I know is that most countries are just not fond of crypto and that's it.

With the rate the cryptocurrency is increasing and the usage of the crypto is increasing I think soon we will be able to see the users of it all over the world and also the legalization of it.

Yes it's not all countries that accept the use of bitcoins in there regions due to lack of knowledge towards block chain technology however, some countries fear that crypto currency like bitcoins can be hazard to the economy since they are volatile and can't be controlled by any administration so governments can't put their hands there so what they have found easy is to put some restrictions on it. 

• +1 1

In this modern era ,most of the transactions depend on online currency. bitcoin is one of them but, most of the country in the world can not approve bitcoin. because government can not trace bitcoin users. that's why most of the time its use illegal activities.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

Most of the countries of the world have accepted bitcoin and other crypto currencies but also many countries have banned bitcoin and other crypto currencies for many reasons. 

1. They don't have the good technology for the crypto currencies. 

2. Government can't control crypto currencies and they think it is illegal. 

3. There are so much spammers in these countries. 

Yes, my friend, cryptocurrencies have gained wide popularity, but some countries have banned them because people will mainly rely on them and leave dealing with local banks

some countries don't accept bitcoin firstly because it is not profitable for them. cryptocurrencies are new and they are decentralized thus crypto can't be controled by the governments which is not good for them and they can't accept it. another reason is that some countries are very poor that they really can't accept crypto because people don't know anything about crypto at all. i don't mean the countries that have economic crisis and hyperinfliation for exampe Venezuela, i mean countries that are poor developed for example african or some middle east countries

Some countries choose to ban cryptocurrencies because they do not adopt and perceive it as a threat to their economy, because they cannot control these currencies. As far as I know.

There are 2 reasons why cryptocurrencies and btc are not accepted all over the world, 1 of them is because it would create competition for all the conventional trading both to structures such as banks and financial entities and it is something that governments do not agree, on the other hand is that they say that decentralized cryptocurrencies can be lent for illegal trade such as buying drugs or other illegal things that is why they are not accepted at all.

There are some reasons behind it. Look some of the people use bitcoin for commit crime. They transactions thier money into black market. There is no authority to control bitcoin. But I hope one day this problem will be solve.

There are many countries in the world that have banned cryptocurrencies. Because they think that cryptocurrency will affect their country's economy. Which may be detrimental to their economy in future.  Moreover, the biggest threat is that no one can influence it.

I think so many countries haven't problem in tradibg cycles.  So those can't offered cryptocurrency.  So in this way people of those countries can't use cryptocurrency.  So another lack of technology so with this peopl don't much know about cryptocurrency, so when people understand the value of technology then they must use cryptocurrency. 

They definitely have there reasons for not wanting to accept it, I know many other countries that don't like or don't want to be engaged in cryptocurrency but am sure with time ,they will learn and believe what really cryptoworld is all about

When the Bitcoin paying the tax to the countries that time all the world will except the crypto market and also the Bitcoin and we can see this is possible soon becasue i the crypto market still is new and we make good money if we hold our coins in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some countries are restricted cryptocurrencies without any reason, but biggest countries they are restricted cryptocurrencies for the economic issues, because they are believing that crypto can collapse their local currencies. 

On 1/24/2021 at 12:15 PM, Sypher9 said:

some countries fear that crypto currency like bitcoins can be hazard to the economy since they are volatile and can't be controlled by any administration so governments can't put their hands there so what they have found easy is to put some restrictions on it. 

In this present  worlds all the country government  know the value of bitcoin as well know its use but the problem is they have not enough  facilities  to established  it in their economic  system  so they are called  it illegal to dont let their citizens  use it or something ..   Hopefully  soon all Country  will understand  this @Sypher9

Bitcoin is an online earning or digital currency. It is the reason that it is not allowed in some countries. But those countries should make it legal to give their people a chance of online earning through a real website.

I can say most of the countries accept it, why? Because they know the advantage of Bitcoin and the use and I believe as Bitcoin is rising many a countries will start accepting. But for it sounds as a surprise for me as some countries don't accept Bitcoin.

In many countries the central government is not allowed to regulate the cryptocurrencies or not let anyone to buy or sell cryptocurrencies. The number of reasons are responsible for that. In most countries the economic conditions are not very stable that's why cost is greater than the benefits received. In past most of the cryptocurrencies were used for illegal transactions and this is also a major reason of non-acceptance.

Mostly countries don't accept bitcoin because this currency having highest price and may be their banking system not so good due to which they banned digital curriencies in their countries and may be they think that hackers waste our payment. 

Not all countries accept bitcoin because of there level of development, most of the countries that welcome and accept bitcoin have a well structured plan for the future and that's why it very easy for them to go into bitcoin because is a savings for the future. 

In my country bitcoin is accepted however in other countries , most of them don't accept it. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and may be each country would have a set of instruction that stops it from allowing the usage of bitcoins in the country.

Dear mate I think that Bitcoin is decentralized platform and in many countries cryptocurrency are illegal and many people's do not know much about it so many countries do not accept the Bitcoin.