I investing all my money in 1 coin. is this is risky or safe ? - Page 46 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

I investing all my money in 1 coin. is this is risky or safe ?

9 hours ago, Riaz Hashmi said:

I Share my own experience with you. Never invest in one coin only.Try to invest in atleast five coins.The reason for that if you invest in one coin and its value decreased you are in loss but if you invest in five coins

It does not make the sense if you pick up the five non unique coins to invest. Taking care of uniqueness of coins is the most important step to protect you from the further excessive losses. You need to perform the studies before investing in any sort of cryptocurrencies which are available in the cryptocurrency markets. 

I would rather advice diversifying your investments rather than investing in only one cryptocurrency. It will help in reducing the level of risk that comes with investments in crypto. In fact, not only in cryptocurrency, in any type of investment, diversifying is one of the most important.

On 2/15/2021 at 5:58 PM, Adeseye5 said:

there is a probability that's and i also  think, that ETH will drop, thats for sure, but I do not think, that it will be now. I think it will be few monthss later, .. And u Neva can tell other coin sure as ripple might shoot up

I think ripple the way they operate now they have no plans to make their coin go too high, imagine how it would be when that 20 coins wallet fee becomes 20 dollars or more, that means ripple wallets would be affordable to many and they can't have that.

On 2/15/2021 at 5:23 PM, Jennifer Lawrence said:

I think it would be risky because you all your investment will start reading in just one coins. If you may loss all your coins if its price suddenly falled down as usually. If you will invest your mount in different coin then they left off his claws your all money. After that our expect member can give you best idea about it because they have much experience rather than new member. Thank you 

Yeah, we should not put all eggs in 1 basket as that only increases the risk of our investment. The opportunity to make a profit is not just 1 token, we should invest in some tokens to split the risk. No one can be sure of our judgment about price fluctuations, we should be prepared for any situation.

Investing all our money in one coin in my opinion is good, the most important thing is investing in coins that are well-known and have the potential to go up. By investing in one coin, you can be more focused on investing and have a clear goal than investing in many coins which will leave you confused and unfocused. I would recommend investing in Bitcoin, because we know that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is very influential on other cryptos so I think only Bitcoin we can invest in for the long term.

Dear friend it can cause a bit risk of hacking but i would like to suggest you to keep your money in BTC or ETH. These two are best to keep your crypto assets protective. I like thses two and some top altcoins are aslo more trusted to invest crypto assets safely. But next you don't put your all money in one coin it can cause risk friend.Always prefer secure currency which will give you protection in all cases. 

• +2 1

Я думаю что ето довольно рисково инвестировать в одну манету так как если она упадет вцене ты можеш все потерять за раз.

Dear friend i want to advise you that you never invest your all money in one coin only due to this you have to face some type of loss.As you can get loss your all money and financial funds. Use any cold storage wallets to make your funds protective. I am sure that you will never get loss.And i also advise you that don't make same passwords of every account keep different passwords and keep your money in different coins. 

Edited by Burhan12
  • +1 1

I did that once in 2018 and the next day all the coins started to dump 😅. I lost so much money then because of the high risk I took without thinking of the consequences. 

There is a popular proverb that says, "Do not put all your eggs in one basket." I think that it is a great risk to put all your money in one project, because the market fluctuates greatly and that the decrease in the price of one currency will make you lose all your money.

On 1/27/2021 at 10:57 PM, Froshk said:

Investing all one's fortune into a single cryptocurrency is like the most insane decisions to that business wise, it's always better to diversify. 

@Froshk You are absolutely right. It is always a good idea to invest on multiple cryptocurrencies and also there includes less risk while diversifying the crypto assets and investing on different potential worth of coins. As we all know that the area of cryptocurrency is most risky, and there's no fix or stable state to which we can have profit at most times, so there's a chance we could lose our investment if the price of the coin gets dumped or negligible in value.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear in my opinion this is risky if you choose wrong coin.

If you choose right coin then you are safe . So it depends on your coin choice.

Thanks.

If you investment, all your cryptocurrency funds in a single coin, then there is much risk, and you shouldn't risk with such insecure decision like putting all your eggs in one basket. You need to diversify your capital funds, and invest in different potential worth of coin/tokens to make a good profit in return.

• Useful or interesting 1

No, I do not support this idea, do not put all the eggs that you own in one basket, because if you lose your loss will be very painful, distribute your money on several currencies to compensate for your loss in another currency

Setting your expectations in setting your expectations in developing a plan, developing a plan, putting you in developing a plan, putting you in conflict, loss, and your loss is not a heavy one. Please work on my advice. If you like, I wish you abundant profit.

There is a proverb that says, "Do not put all eggs in one basket", you said now that there are many good cryptocurrencies so you can choose more than one currency and invest in it, this is my advice to you, I hope you will invest well and put a plan to preserve On your capital

I don't recommend it it's a high risk to take but still on the other hand if you have enough knowledge about coins and you invested in the right one you can make a huge profit so have a good base first before invest. 

I think this is safe if you know the odds of that coin you're investing on. PLUS its easier to follow up a single coin than multiple coins, so yeah it's kinda smart...

• +2 1

Actually, Crypto trading always comes with a little risk, just don't invest what you can't afford to lose. You can be rich or you will become bankrupt , becuase this coin can hit x100 and can dump without rising again. So, Don't put your all money in one bucket and try to invest in different crypto currencies would be better. 

It is risky or safe depend on what coin do you buy. If you buy potential coin it is safe. Buy 1 one can make you get profit bigger than you buy many coin. Make sure you buy the good and potential coin like bitcoin, eth, binance, doge.

It is so risky and maybe we will lose everything and that is so hard and painful so I see that we must invest in fifty percent in maximum to avoid the high losses.

• +2 1

As to what I have seen to many users, they much prefer to invest multiple coins for extra and with one of that coin increases in price, they could trade it. And if one of those decreases, they could buy coin then sell it again for a higher price. 

It's very risky step you will do it , you can be rich or you will become bankrupt , becuase this coin can hit x100 and can dump without rising again , so dont put your eggs in one box.