I investing all my money in 1 coin. is this is risky or safe ? - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

I investing all my money in 1 coin. is this is risky or safe ?

27 minutes ago, dipo01 said:

Yes, your investing becomes very risky. Not all of your money is a good decision to invest in the same wallet. So I think you need to invest more wisely.

I think it depends on the coin you are investing on, investing on multiple coins is not meaningful if you have not even done analysis.

Im suggest to dont invest all your money into 1 bucket, because when it collaps you will lose all your money. Im prefer to spread capital for investing, for now im invest in Btc,Eos,Bnb, and Link

4 minutes ago, rehan said:

this is risky to invest your money in one coin you have lots of good coins you can invest in them  in my opinion you should invest in 2 ore more than 2 but not 1

i would say spread it over at least seven or eight crypto. Also have a look at the price correlation with other coins. Buying both BTC and LTC will have high correlation and is therefore less optimal for spreading.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10/6/2019 at 2:38 PM, pageraji said:

Its high risk, put your half money into bitcoin and half more into top ten altcoin like cardano, stellar, ripple and of course ethereum

That's true. You must just invest your coin in different coins, not only in one coin because if you just place it on one coin, it has a potential that it will lost and you cannot recover it anymore.

Well investing all money in one coin might be safe  ,if you are keeping an eye on the coin price always , or if you not keeping an eye on the coin then you might suffer loss because you don't know the price is going high or low ,and investing in one coin is good because you have to keep a watch on one coin and you can sell directly .

Yes investing all money on one coin is risky until it is bitcoin because we saw lot of the time that value increase in price of other coin is only when bitcoin show growth in its price and also increase in bitcoin value is so large that it can recover your lose.

If you invest all of your money in bitcoin then I think that is pretty safe. But if you invest all your money in a new project or coin that is a stupid mistake. Invest 50% in bitcoin and the rest you spread in mulțime altcoins 

Although you should ensure the coin you invested in is the BTC and not any other coin other than Ethereum as a substitute although you should also look at other coins and study their development over time. Also if you have invested on one coin then pray its the top five ones and if not pray the coin works.

in my experienced its risky, to think like portfolio manger before you put all of your money in one coin. a good manager always going to invest in several token or coins, even if they face any big lose this case they will recover it quickly.

You assets or all money that is not for investment is a risk. But it you have an "Investment Capital" risk is part of your jo as investor.

Now just invest smartly diversify and create a portfolio. Some people just invest in Bitcoin for them it's safe. In my case I prefer several.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Why investing all your investment in one one coin wow it's very very risky it's not safe at all that's the biggest mistake any trader can make it's way too risky why because if the price of that supposed coin falls you tend to lose all your funds and investments this is not adviceable

I am reacting to this topic, the worse investment anyone will ever embark on is invest all his/her money in one coin. That can useless somebody, if the coin happens to be a scam project. Never attempt to invest your money in one project.

52 minutes ago, Dekay said:

Dont take too much risk firstly invest half of the koney then wait and then if it give profit the invest a big amount

I think your suggestion makes sense. if you want to play a little safer maybe this can be done and also that must be considered is the coin we want to invest. Is it a popular coin or a new token, because these two things are very risky for each other.

On 1/19/2020 at 9:07 PM, Akasshh said:

Well investing all money in one coin might be safe  ,if you are keeping an eye on the coin price always , or if you not keeping an eye on the coin then you might suffer loss because you don't know the price is going high or low ,and investing in one coin is good because you have to keep a watch on one coin and you can sell directly .

If you want to invest in only one coin, you should choose the best performing coin of all time which is bitcoin. It is an easy task to invest in one coin because you only have to monitor the price of it and you don't get busy with multiple coins. But it has some disadvantages too. If you only choose one coin, you will deprive yourself of more earning potentials of other coins. If you take more time to examine some altcoins, you can diversify your investment and earn more. I usually invest in at least three coins.

From my own point of view it is not a risk to put all your money in coin because I believe you can't put it without investigation on either that what you are putting you money is genuine or not. If you finds out it is not a genuine one you won't put all your money.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:45 PM, 2rapov said:

Ofcourse its a big risk. You can loose everything what you have got. As already say "Don't put your all egg in one basket". Its really good proverb. I many times spend more money to the coin in witch i was sure in99%. And often i lose them)

I agree with you completely it is extremely risky to invest in all your money in one coin if the price falls down your all money will face loss.

If you have done proper analysis over the market value of coin and then Invested in coin in which you see potential its good but i think the investing in coin with very low value is risky they have bear you huge loss it's all on yours so think twice

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Investing all your money in 1 coin is risky because if you put all your funds in a single and that coin under peform you will lose all your money but if it is in multiple coins then if one under perform, you still have multiple coins to give you profit.

i am not with the same coin investing totally.because it is risky and i will lose all the assets of mine.so at least find 2 coins to invest.it will make your support from other lose if you face

It is very risky . You should not do it if this coin get down you will lose your money . I never buy coin with more than 10% of my money . So I never lose a bid amount. 

2 or 3 coins are enough to invest your money..  just  make sure that your altcoin is a potential altcoins. I'm gonna suggest you to invest these coins, are ethereum, binance coin and bitcoin cash. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

greetings to you all
($ 300) is a small investment
It is better to invest in bitcoin, which is good so far, in the New Year you can achieve benefits from it if you invest in the long term.