I investing all my money in 1 coin. is this is risky or safe ? - Page 22 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

I investing all my money in 1 coin. is this is risky or safe ?

On 5/29/2020 at 5:35 AM, Whited35 said:

The simple principle that experts are suggesting us "Do not put all eggs into a basket" which means it is advised to invest in multiple currencies so that you are getting benefits even one currency's price starts to drop in the crypto market. 

Well done my friend, this is my favorite principle already, do not put all eggs in one basket, because it is possible to lose everything, this applies here completely if you invest in only one currency and its price falls, you can lose all your money.

5 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

For example, if we previously invest in one coin, namely Bitcoin. And after breaking through $ 10k more and suddenly falling, all our money's value is falling. And if we apply investments in many coins, maybe the value of our money can be saved for investment in other coins. that's the importance of investing in lots of coins.

Yes, but if you divide your capital and invest in different currencies, it will make the risk ratio a lot less, even by keeping a little money for emergencies as well.

Investing all your money in one project is too risky, not minding that your are talking about altocoin. please reconsider and invest wisely

It's very risky to invest all your money in just one coin. If that coin wouldn't comes on your expectations and it's price dumps then you can loss your whole investment. So it's recommend to invest in multiple cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

That is why I suggest doing this too. at least not in one coin, indeed in one coin can generate a lot of profit if the coin in question rises. but it's different if the coins drop.

Absolutely yes, in some exceptional cases, when the market is stable, I buy one coin with a large portion of my capital because I know that it will rise and I will achieve great profits.

• +2 1

That is very risky, buddy. You can easily loss all of your money if that coin will be dumped or worst, just a scam. But if you are a risk taker, well that was a good practice. just assure that you can earn from the investment you enter. And next time, invest to many coins so even if you loss to the other coin, you will still earn with the other coins.

Investing all your money on one coin is really dangerous and that can lead you to great lose which you will hardly forget in your life, to avoid huge lose kindly divide your money in at least 3_4 coins that have potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace so that you can make some profit in the future instead of lose and make sure you hold the coins for longer time because patience pays in cryptocurrency marketplace.

• +2 2

Yeah it's a risk and you stand to loose woefully when the coin price failed to rise or make a positive movement at the market as expected or predicted. Indeed it's not a good methodology of trading to invest whole amount in a single coin but rather accumulate 2 to 3 more value coins. This will give ample chance of making a profit no matter what.

• +2 2

Investing in one project in my opinion is a mistake if you are not sure that your chosen project will work 100%  In my experience it is better to redistribute the investment over 2 projects equally

• +3 1

No matter you invest your all money in one token but you must need to have enough research about the token and by which project the token get lead.. Because if you invest in wrong token then you never be able to get profits but the token will be dead and you lost all of your money.. There has  many history like this that    noob investment on new token but later get lose              

• +2 1

@stonman it's my first and big mistake in my first investment in the crypto world, i'm invested with 1500$ in one token named BIXCPRO, and now all my token holding equal 12$, about investing in one strong coin i see that it's risky.

• +2 1

It is very risky if you invest all the money in one coin there are 50/50 chances you get profit or loss. If you have great research on that coin that is good for you and your investment as well. But i recommend invest on multiple coin because if you invest any thing, risk is always there but we only want to minimize our risk. And that is do through investing on different coins for healty profit. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Before thinking that currency is safe or not, you should not put all your money into something with one destiny. As for if you want to invest in Altcoins then I recommend Ethereum as I explain in this post.

• +3 1

It is a good idea if you can distribute your investment in different altcoins and Bitcoin as well not ordinary altcoin but top coins with high value with high potential.so that of eventhough you loose one the other will serve as back up to you.

Buying all the money you have in one coin is safe, but you have to buy potential coins like bitcoin and ETH, buying unknown coins will be risky. You can buy the two coins I mentioned and I think they are very safe, especially if stored for a long time, when the bitcoin price goes up you will make a big profit.

• +3 2

It's risky. I would never suggest you to invest in one coin. Try different coins because even one coin loss there will be the support of other coin and if both of your coin price dump then you have to learn more about analysis.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/7/2020 at 9:04 AM, KURTAULI said:

Investing in one project in my opinion is a mistake if you are not sure that your chosen project will work 100%  In my experience it is better to redistribute the investment over 2 projects equally

Your suggestion is fine, but i think that it is not necessary to distribute your investment equally, you could just put more on the project that you think have more potential, what do you think brother?

It is risky to invest your all money in one exchange because if price didn't go as you want then your all money will be stuck and you can't exchange because you will get loss. 

So invest in more currencies. If you get loss from one currency then you will get profit from other. 

• +3 1

If i was you i would buy ethereum with all that amount and trade it everyday. Ethereum is a volatile cryptocurrency so with that amount you can earn $15 everyday if you are good to play with market pairs for ethereum everyday.

• +2 1

|Its very risky @stonman Because you look around there is a lot of things you might see that sometimes dont work and some might work but the truth is that you are suppose to be able to balance lots of things and in the end the work will prosper perfectly there is a lot to imagine and it will be a tool to understand management and diversification.

• +2 1

A lot depends on your investment.  One coin is fine - if its Bitcoin - as this will survive. But to be comfortable - its better to put 25-50% in BTC and the balance in 2-3 promising altcoins

Of course it's dangerous. my dad always tells me to leave even a little money in your wallet for your bad days because it's the only way to save you from bad luck.

It depends on how much money you have and which coin you invest. the $300 is not a lot. even if you lose it all, your life will not be affected drastically. So you can follow your instincts. It can either make you rich quick or can also take away almost your entire investment. IF your choice is Ethereum I do not think that there is anything to be afraid of. Ethereum is safe and after buying that you should leave it for maybe 1-2 years.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You taking yourself at risk because i'll always believe in some saying that " do not put your eggs in one basket" it means that we need to spread out our investment even it is not to big, spread it some coin and assets.

• +2 1

I think investing all your money all into the same coin thats the worst idea anybody can ever think of the right thing to do today is to work as hard and be sure that there is a chance to which you can be able to follow in the right management and a good money potfolio , so the most important thing is to diversify a lot

• +4 1