I investing all my money in 1 coin. is this is risky or safe ? - Page 19 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

I investing all my money in 1 coin. is this is risky or safe ?

i think that that is a really risky, but it really depends on your budget, because if you have about 10 K than buyng 1 bitcoin will be better investment than buying several low valume altcoins. i think that you should choose good coin and it does not really matter you will invest in one coin or in 2,3.

Investing all of your money in one coin is a high risk mission that is not even recommended because if that coin you have invested in fails and drops to $0.00 that means you will lose your funds.

Just now, ethan1751 said:

Actually not only XRP has decreased, but other coins are also the same. So here XRP is not a coin that is so stable, they can decrease too.

This is a little of what i was exactly saying, I'm with you, i don't know where we spoke different??!!

This is very risky, it is usually done only by beginners who have recently become familiar with the cryptocurrency and crypto world, it is best to invest equal parts in 3-4 coins.

13 hours ago, IamLeader12 said:

This is very risky, it is usually done only by beginners who have recently become familiar with the cryptocurrency and crypto world, it is best to invest equal parts in 3-4 coins.

It is risky, but it is a choice to decide or not, you don't need to depends on only one coin, you need to hold for different coins to benefit from them

Investing your money in one coin is kinda risky. You should try to split it up into two or three so that you can still gain profit into it if one of the value of your coins goes down. You will be able to play around on the price of it unlike investing it in one and only coin.

If you invest whatever money you have in Bitcoin, it is not risky because Bitcoin is completely reliable but the problem is that it will reduce your earnings if you continue with limited portfolio. Even if you choose the most unstable coin of the market, it is still not as profitable as investing in multiple coins simultaneously. You don't need to buy a bunch of coins. Only choose two or three strong coins that are famous to return profit for their owners most of the time. Whatever you choose, just stay away from zero volume coins.

2 hours ago, Bitcoin78 said:

I invested in a currency a while back and it hasn't stopped falling in price since 2017, in fact it has returned to where it was in the 20's. There is no guarantee of anything in crypto or any other asset. Most of the time cryptocurrencies are experimental and error-prone.

So we need to be careful in any type of coins we invested so that we can be far away from loss, we don't need to invest too high in only one coin

My friend advised you to invest in more than one currency, as this method is safer than investing in one currency, because if you are exposed to losses, you will suffer losses of an amount of your money, not all of your money.

It deppends of what coin is, i have invest in a lot of coins and they give me a lot of profits, but you have to be careful of a lot of things, read a lot and inform you

Frankly, this matter is very dangerous and I do not advise you to do so because if you invest in one currency and this currency is subjected to a mistake then you will lose all your money so it is best to invest in more than one currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

but from my enjoy this is what i found. Volatility is one of the characteristic of cryptocurrency. once want to understand the right time to buy it and to sell it if they are buying and selling in opposition to USD or even for BTC.

8 hours ago, ComeBackIsrael said:

This is very risky, I personally would not do this, but if the coin is very promising, then such an investment has the right to exist

Yea, it is risks and at the same time it is not, sometimes we do face luck when we invest alot in a coin that we predict it will be a good one, and it come out to be true, but when it is wrong you will blame yourself for taking the bad action

this is one of the nice advice i've study on this thread. purchase a few Bitcoin, and a tough wallet and keep a few cool cash on your future self whilst bitcoin hits the million dollar rate mark. Your $300 funding today might be really worth over $30,000 if the million dollar charge mark is hit.

oh noo there is certainly no point in putting all your money into investing in just only a single coin, they is the word called diversify, 

It is always a good idea to diversify in othere to rip benefits from different points. 

20 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Investing in one coin that is the highest like bitcoin and investigating on multiple coins, what is smarter, what should i do?

We should have two decision to make here, the first one is to know if you have sighted a good bull run in the bitcoin market, you can easily invest all your fund to earn from it, but if you are trading without much knowledge, then you need to diversify your coins

Putting all your money and investing it in one place will always be a risk, remember that risk management is vital to succeed in the cryptocurrency market, since this allows you to make a blog of what I am willing to lose,  and diversifying makes you more secure.

I believe that is kinda of risky or may be just a little dou, it is most beneficial if you diversify your investment so as to get the maximize returns from all of your investment .

On 4/4/2020 at 8:39 PM, wilbertson said:

I used to be a total newbie and at those times it was so confusing dealing woth multiple coins, so i do not agree.

But you know some are every good in trading multiple coins and I didn't see any reason that a newbies can't do it too, if you are good enough then you don't have problem with it

17 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Newbies can not be trusted to choose the right coins because they don't know what right coins are, that is why.

You are right,they just have to dedicate time for themselves to learn trading and how they will make it easier themselves to benefit from it, this isn't so easy at all

10 hours ago, Qpella said:

Why would you invest all your money on a particular coin.thats very risky.i wouldn't do that if I were you.althougth its a risk worth taking but you might loose everything.

If a trader is beginner, single coin portfolio is the best option. Beginners can't handle trading with multiple coins at the same time. There is no problem if they invest all their money in bitcoin because it protects their capitals and prevents from big losses. Bitcoin has slow changes in price which provides enough time for beginners' reactions. It is more risky for newbies to invest in more than one coin. However, advanced traders are recommended to trade with more extensive portfolio to increase their chances of success.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

My notion is to shop for some bitcoin with this money. it is very much less amount. once you may buy the bitcoins then you will genuinly have a look at the activities which might be happening with this area in view that you've got invested in it.