Ripple Coin Touch $1In 2020 Last - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Ripple Coin Touch $1In 2020 Last

Xrp is the best coin but i didn't agree with you that it will touch 1$ price. I think it is a stable currency. And now it's price is 0.2$ and if it touch 1$ that's mean increase of about 500% which looks little bit difficult. 

Some people will not calculate but talk what they like, if ripple will worth $1, that means using market capital, he will be the first cryptocurrency in the worth which is not possible. 

I think that the price of the ripple coin is currently $ 0,19  low, and it may reach $ 1 at the end of 2020, but this remains a prediction and may not happen, and the ripple price may rise if the price of bitcoin increased significantly

Ripple fee motion are kinda slow to be honest. but just looking by way of the charge movements on the current rate and bitcoin's fee, ripple has a very good chance to attain $1. permit's just wish that it's going to attain that charge or even extra if it truly is not asking an excessive amount of.

Possibly, the Ripple price projection is met, but we must analyze very technically, to know what will happen, with this currency and invest in a good one.

I have not traded Ripple but many of my friends tell me it is a good coin and they think it will rise soon.

this would be very huge for ripple, unfortunately the current signs for ripple don't show a huge increase for now

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, the future of ripple currency is very good but how much it will pump this year will depend on the demand of the market If the demand is high then the defamed will increase but the price of bitcoin will depend on the increase. The price of these currencies depends on the rise of Bitcoin.

It would be interesting to see it! In General, I have very high hopes for the ripple altcoin, and I believe that this system can actively allow traders and beginners to earn a lot of money!

Many expect ripple to reach and break through its all-time highs in the next BTC bull rally. The expectation is great, and although ripple is part of the financial system or at least that is what it says, it is believed that this currency could find its point of use soon and grow strongly. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

I believe it is possible if this current market trend will continue further currently XRP price is settled in 0.30 cents today so $1 dollar is already near to achieve thats why let's hope and wait until it was happening maybe in last quarter of 2020 or beyond its not a problem with me.

The xrp movement is linked to the bitcoin movement and therefore has given the expectation of Bitcoin's movement to break the downtrend from its most expensive peak, which means that Bitcoin will rise and thus may rise with the xrp, but the main problem in my opinion is the huge number of xrp that will make its upward move slow.

• +1 1

Yes I think the market value of Ripple Coin will reach one dollar by the end of 2020.  Because the market value of Ripple Coin is constantly increasing and the number of its users is increasing so it will not take much time to reach 1$ . 

Ripple is one of the most stable coin in the market so i dont think so ripple can easily reach 1$ within a very short period of time.Beside this it can be used for long term investment to make a good profit.

I will not say it can't because we have another three months and anything can happen. But I don't know how ripple will make this. It is only moving if Bitcoin goes higher and their ex ceo are selling every once in a while making price drop a lot. I don't see ripple having a good price for now.

• +2 1

Bitcoin has not risen and only currencies with high demand have risen because the price of bitcoin will rise this year to reach $ 1 by 2020. I think it is still possible,

I have ripple investment and hope it can go this high but there is a lot of selling in this coin and have lost a lot of the price in the last years. Maybe it can be better to sell if it reach 30 cents again and get a small profit than wait for 1 dollar price. But I don't want to give you a bad advice because it maybe goes there and you have sold and lost the profit you were planning.

• +2 1

I agree that the ripple have the potential to reach at 1$ price but it take much more time and instead of this you only invest on bitcoin and make day trading which is more profitable then investing on ripple because the ripple runs with bitcoin and the price of bitcoin goes to high level means that after some time comes to down .

You can dream for xrp to reach 1dollar but it is very hard to make it in this year. I give 1% chance for this to happen and it is very probable that it will go bellow 10 cents.  Maybe you bet in the wrong coin but don't worry a lot about this, it is the same with every beginners, they are scammed in buying xrp.

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe not this year but I think that ripple has dynamic to reach 1 dollar again. I don't know when maybe next year as they only need to break the downtrend that will not stay for ever. Bitcoin perhaps when it reach 20k again Ripple will rise there. 

On 1/8/2020 at 11:36 AM, Badman001 said:

Ripple is also a good coin and stand at good position in market .ripple has a good trading value and market cap value also . So we can expect the price of bitcoin may be reach 1$ in 2020 soon as possible. 

Mate? I hope you have made a mistake in this post of yours. I think you mean ripple price will reach 1$ in 2020 soon as possible but not the price of bitcoin as you write.

• +1 1

I expected XRP to underperform but it did worse than I expected. Most coins did better Ethereum reached $500 and if we can compare XRP to ETH it should have reached $1,5 during this summer. Instead it only made it to 30 cents and this was it. I feel bad for ripple holders and the prospects of this coin are not very exciting.

• +1 1

No it will not. Because the situation is not saying that. Now in dump the ripple coin. But not sure anything can happen at anytime.

I think it is best to invest in XRP as it has low price, so you can buy a lot of it and wait until its price rise up, just like what happened in BTC, on the year 2009 its has almost no value but see it now it has huge improvements. Aside from BTC, XRP also my favorite coins because it has very low transaction fee with a fast transaction speed. Also with the fact that its main purpose is to lower the transaction fee of every financial sector like bank even if it is cross-border.

6 hours ago, Cryptic said:

think it is best to invest in XRP as it has low price, so you can buy a lot of it and wait until its price rise up, just like what happened in BTC, on the year 2009 its has almost no value but see it now it has huge improvements

@Cryptic definitely your idea is good for earn good profit but no  one can hold xrp for long time as you mean because btc take 8 years to reach 18k usd price while xrp price now Only 0.24 usd and to reach 1 usd it will need time definitely.. But there has a chance to increase all the crypto currency price next year as the Famous trader predicted too..         

• +2 1