Is my mindset correct or wrong? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Is my mindset correct or wrong?

Unfortunately, your opinion is not completely correct, the United States is the largest influence in the global economy and its policy determines economic policies in all countries of the world. Certainly, if the United States takes harsh and bad measures against cryptocurrencies, most countries of the world will follow in that and it is certain that this will have a negative impact. Big on the bitcoin price, and of course the opposite is true if the United States made good decisions in favor of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 1/8/2020 at 11:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

This day bitcoin has good movement but I see many people related this moment with global politic event, such as about USA president that suspected doing something bad. From this reason create negative impact into USD and giving bitcoin chance to fix his value. So far I know only currency and primary commodity ( oil ) will get impact if something bad happen in politic, I don't see any relation with bitcoin. Crypto movement only can moving by development program, economic issues and event. Is my mindset correct or wrong, give me your opinion please.

At first the Bitcoin not going to move with the U.S or another Big country news but at this time it will move fastly and the news will impact on the crypto market so much. Crypto market is the world future so invest in it now and make your future great.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well my friend your opinion is wrong. The price and stability of BTC can not be handled by the government.  There is another major cause of increasing the price of BTC Because it has support of many VIPs. So that they will not be stuck in case of money laundering.

• +1 1

No my dear, I am think your mind set is not correct because you are try to find a reason for Bitcoin and link with something else but this is what you do not see that Bitcoin is not oil, not gold, not the dollar and the US president can not do anything about decentralized Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Well economic and political factors are actually among the reasons why the prices of Bitcoin fluctuates and I think your mindset isn't wrong if it views these factors as such also

• +1 1

I couldn't care less what Bitcoin will do if gold or other assets drop or rise, as I see Bitcoin having long term trajectory that is differentiated from other assets and while some say it is moving as stocks or as gold, I just don't see anything as such.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 7:05 AM, Gideon$ said:

In my opinion I don't think bitcoin  can be affected by climate changes in politics so I think very no need to worry about political movement  as you know bitcoin is not being controlled by government I think this is the best I can add to this topic.

Totally, they will not be able to control it but they will be able to prohibit their use because they control the policies and can force us to abandon them so we will have to continue using them in secret, so the safest thing in my opinion is that one day they will be accepted.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

This day bitcoin has good movement but I see many people related this moment with global politic event, such as about USA president that suspected doing something bad. From this reason create negative impact into USD and giving bitcoin chance to fix his value. So far I know only currency and primary commodity ( oil ) will get impact if something bad happen in politic, I don't see any relation with bitcoin. Crypto movement only can moving by development program, economic issues and event. Is my mindset correct or wrong, give me your opinion please.

It is one more possibility, however the btc will depend a lot on the volume of investors, this will probably make the tangible dollar lower its price but it is something that is difficult to understand in its entirety and difficult to know if it can happen.

Well there might be a small impact through that, but I think that the most influential thing on digital currencies is the supply and demand that the currency is exposed to, as well as the control of whales, as it is a factor that has more control than other things.

Bitcoin have really touch many sectors now around the world, there are some politician that are using for illegal activities for money laundering and taking bribes that can tube traceable by the government security or law

In any condition people have to bear with it it will just take little time to overcome any situation the world will be but in some case it cannot generally affect every business in the world it will only change the economic instability of the demand and supply of the goods and services. You are right in some concept why wrong in some aspect is all about a give mindset that all thanks.

• +1 1

I don't think that bitcoin movement has anything to do with any event ij any country whether political or not but rather by the forces of demand and supply in the crypto world as this is the main way in which bitcoin price is determined.

I think that there may be a link with the political changes that take place, such as the American elections or any other event. You should monitor market changes and political issues and notice the changes that occur. I think your mind is correct in these ideas and connections.

If we can compare between the date you put this post and the date today it's exactly one year, the price if I remember it was about 10k dollars in the last January and today in 2021 it's more than 30k that's really mean a lot in just one year 

On 1/8/2020 at 1:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Bitcoin's price movements are not influenced by specific politics, or statements of particular figures. bitcoin price is purely affected by supply and demand, if anyone associates bitcoin price with certain politics in my opinion that is a big mistake. The limited supply of Bitcoin makes bitcoin price go up.

• +1 1

you are right to some extent there are many factors which effect the market and the rates of the cryptocurrency but not all of them effect all the time you have to see which is effective and which is not.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The biggest mistake I made in cryptography is that I entered the trading field before I learned well how to trade and what caused so many losses

Of course, Bitcoin enjoys a wonderful movement in price fluctuation as this currency depends on the quantity of demand and supply that currency, which makes the currency be high or low as the popularity of cryptocurrencies increases day by day

Frankly, my friend, after the spread of Bitcoin's popularity, it has become affected by all the global news that occurs from elections to news of the Corona virus to oil news, and all news you find affect the price of Bitcoin, so we must be aware enough of this news and its impact

• +2 1

On 1/8/2020 at 11:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

So many countries will not legal the bitcoin but they work in this market hiddenly and they start mining and also they invest good amount of money in the amrket and hold the coins and sell that when the coins touch the sky.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, my friend. If you have all the right, your words are true, you should not rely on political news and economic forecasts because cryptocurrencies are independent, only gold and money of countries are influenced by political news. 

• +1 1

Your mentality is acceptable brother on the grounds that bitcoin moves just their own specific manner, and nobody control bitcoin when even any nation president its not make any difference on the grounds that bitcoin is decentralized money, yet when any VIP gives any assertion bitcoin costs impacts smidgen however not substantial, and oil and gold this things are under government so they control this costs so its progressions their costs.

Thanks for your  post.....

The price of Crypto currency is not related or dependent on the government policies. So unlike stocks and shares or even gold or oil, the price of Cryptocurrency depends upon supply and demand.

I think that your thinking is correct my friend and that the major currencies are linked to gold or oil and that each of them has an effect on the US dollar and that its move can cause an impact on the global market and of course all this in favor of cryptocurrencies positively as they rise and reach good growth