Is my mindset correct or wrong? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Is my mindset correct or wrong?

On 2/4/2020 at 20:50, Moneykiller said:

Just go through the market because market will keeps fluctuating.moreover I will say that whole market depends on btc so trade wisely with the btc.

Not all cryptocurrencies on the market may depend on BTC. There are coins that also have very good power in the market, this is ETH, it is almost independent of bitcoin and can develop and build the price itself. You can watch how ETH can rise when bitcoin can fall.

Focusing on the Federal Reserve will be important because it can give you an idea of where the other half is and has been heavily damaged by the economic news and cryptocurrencies have already started trading like the traditional cryptocurrency now a days Has done and though most bitcoin traders don’t like to admit it

On 1/22/2020 at 14:45, BTC Future said:

I completely agree that development and adoption of cryptocurrencies are the major force that is driving the price. Although some traders are using trading-bots in major exchanges that are connected with news sites and cryptocurrency indexes like Coinmarketcap. These bots react instantly with major news coming from financial and cryptocurrency media. 

Bots do not respond automatically, but the operator sits and gives signals for these bots. If the operator wants, he will merge your balance. There are fully automated bots that work independently without an operator, but such bots cost a lot of money. Bots have become popular so people don’t waste time.

I think hopefully, you are not wrong and you are not completely right, Bitcoin can also be easily affected by external issues and such crises.

lets not say any political event effects the movement but its financial event is what makes it , yes it is one of the factor for its movement but there are more things that effects the crypto market like whales movements/ shift of coins 

No, as we saw that the crash was general, all markets collapsed and the cryptocurrency market is one of these markets, panic is what prompted investors to sell their cryptocurrencies at low prices.

[ Relictum Pro ]

➡️ Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology ⬅️
●●● Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry ●●● ANN ●●●

That's right ... Bitcoin is only affected when it is spoken about, criticized, or directly praised by official authorities. Unlike the main currencies of countries, oil and gold, whose influence is greater in the news of countries and the global economy.

2 days ago bitcoin start to get down from 9900$ to 8700$ is mean more than 12% , but tomorrow the halving , now bitcoin start to rise again , and now his price is 9100, and i think will rise more the this because tomorrow is the halving , this is my opinion , what you think gays.

Your thinking is correct and in reality everything on this plane moves according to politics or the decisions of hysterical people of power, as I think. 

On 1/10/2020 at 11:14 AM, sazzad925379 said:

My thoughts on cryptocurrency are quite accurate because here I can make money in a short amount of time that I can't spend too much time on which is changing my financial situation.

That is trues, in cryptoworld I make earnings within short period if time and provide ways that you can make trading and investment to be earning on daily basis. 

On 5/11/2020 at 18:20, Ñîll Kæbbø said:

This technology will be the number one for this period and the coming period! People just need to feel safe while they are holding their money.These thing indirectly involve in every field where it show and some time it not show but its effect show with market.From the make somewhere your home for the people ..

This technology will definitely become number one and will become popular all over the world. But at the moment, people do not want to hear anything and study this technology, because they still do not understand all the charms and huge possibilities of this technology. In the future, all people will study technology and then it will become the best among all technologies.

There are many factors that can affect cryptocurrencies and yes, what you've mentioned are some of the factors that affect it. But I'm not really sure of what really affects cryptos, like what are/is the exact thing/s that  may affect cryptos price. 

It's not wrong, as politics affects the people as when it affects the people in large and severe ways,at most it can lead to this assets and commodity having to be affected as thus, the oils and Crypto coins are all being used my people as a poor situation can also be related on bad trends on their markets

Bitcoin does not have any political impact because in US , the government doesn't care about crypto but they highly care about their local commodity especially an oil since it is has great impact to them so your mindset is right.

Bitcoin has not yet accepted by all governments and thats why they will deal with fiat currencies in oil and gold. Thats why even in trading crypto you will not see oil and gold to many brokers but you will see them to all brokers when trading forex with fiat.

Your mindset is correct, bitcoin movement is not in relation with the action of the government, bitcoin is private and it's price depends on demand and supply, so bitcoin has no relation with the government and politics.

spacer.png

On 4/27/2020 at 12:20 AM, Nezar said:

Most countries reject cryptocurrencies because they cannot control or control them, because cryptocurrencies are unstable and decentralized so that countries cannot take a lot of taxes through this currency

Yes I think that you are right and I think tsht it is not great that they are rejecting cryptocurrency to be implemented in their country because they don't want to change the way that the old system works now because they are afraid to the capabilities of cryptocurrencies 

On 1/8/2020 at 8:52 PM, suzuya said:

Your mindset is right, bitcoin won't be affected even if there were conflicts in some country's government. Government doesn't really have nothing to do with the movement or price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I think the price just depends on it's supply and demand.

That's right the price really depends on the demand. 

If there's a thing that may affect it then it should be some crisis or some world problems, government really have no concern in the price. 

I think your opinion is correct as a result of we want to maneuver forward in bitcoin currency crypto therefore we want to line an honest worth for it and do the dealings well. but it doesn't greatly have an effect on bitcoin and continues to grow. it's a currency and also the government’s influence on cryptocurrencies isn't therefore nice. therefore I will say that this bullshit is just concerning the last predictions once they aforesaid that Bitcoin would rise next year before this political move. The mentality is true, Bitcoin won't be affected albeit there's a dispute within the government of some countries.