Is my mindset correct or wrong? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Is my mindset correct or wrong?

Yes, your mindset is definitely and absolutely right, the president of the United States of America is just saying that just to collapse the trust that people have in cryptocurrecy just because they don't want another currency to brag with their almighty Dollar.

• +1 1

I think your mindset is correct because no one can control the prices of the cryptocyrrency like bitcoin but the price of bitcoin increase and decrease on the base of supply and demand of the bitcoin . 

It is true that there are situations that make cryptocurrencies move, many times the market can be manipulated, as in the case of Elon Musk, when he decides to announce that he has bought bitcoin, the price increases significantly or many times news in the US make the Price goes down or up, it all depends, but if you get carried away by technical analysis, you realize that bitcoin has patterns that can be read and can help you get money in the short and medium term.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that Bitcoin, like the dollar and oil, is affected by the political situation of countries because traders may resort to it as a safe haven in the event of disputes.

• +1 1

Basically, no one controls the Bitcoin currency, even the one who invented it, but it may be affected indirectly, as happened when the Corona pandemic occurred and China, which is the largest mineral country for Bitcoin, was closed.

• +1 1

It is true, many global events have already affected the price of Bitcoin, such as the spread of the epidemic, the American elections, and the inflation in the price of the dollar, which led to an increase in the price of some assets such as gold and bitcoin significantly.

I am not sure about it but i think you are right. But i think bitcoin or crypto currencies having nothing with politics its my point of view but might be i am wrong but i think this is right.

I think that this affects Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as many people are beginning to lose their confidence in the dollar and paper money, and this makes them resort to cryptocurrencies and invest in them, and thus the popularity of cryptocurrencies increases more.

• +3 1

This is true, political events can affect the global economy, whether in terms of fiat currencies or cryptocurrencies, but I think that their impact is less on cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your thinking is correct my dear friend. This has nothing to do with Bitcoin, as the price of Bitcoin is affected by the size of supply and demand for it, in addition to it being a decentralized currency and it is not related to any other party.

• +2 1

I think that some of these things may have a far-reaching impact on the Bitcoin currency, when people have less confidence in the US dollar due to some manipulation, we see that most of them resort to cryptocurrencies and this increase in demand leads to a rise in the prices of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I think your opinion is right the value of bitcoin is not fixed which means it can raise as much it can and its value is also increasing daily on its need and investment and on the other hand the value of other things is fixed. And its value do not depend on politics .

• +4 1

I do not think that political news will affect the cryptocurrency market, the global economic system is going through a major crisis, and this matter has led many investors to invest in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Digital currencies are not related to the laws of the state, and even bitcoin, they are digital currencies that have their own market and their own price, and they are unstable currencies, so no country can prove these currencies in any other fiat currency.

• +2 1

You are right this is also applicable to other countries that have participants in the transaction of digital currency and this is done to change the economic sector to the digital currency for investor and the government can not p anything about it.

• +1 1

You are right ,because price of coin not decrease due to political instability.  So because price of bitcoin is not maintained by government. So thia is free from any other like political prospects.  So oil price can be low and high due to political issue because it use on exports and imports level. But bitcoin is good to us we can use as independent and can make investment without the fear of political instability.  So it good mindset and make a right explanation. 

Yes, your analysis is correct, my friend, that Bitcoin is decentralized and is not affected by economic changes, just as governments cannot make changes in it, the thing that affects them only is fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market and the increase or decrease in demand for it, that changing buying and selling situations affects the price of bitcoin.

I think your mindset is right. Because Bitcoin is anonymous and there are not any government who is the guide or controller of Bitcoin price. Actually, bitcoin price moves due to the supply and demand as they tell us but if you stick around for a long time you will see its more about the whales manipulation.But still we have many factors which are going with bitcoin price and this surely have many affects.

Most of the things that made many governments not recognize working in cryptocurrencies is their inability to impose control and control over them. Working with cryptocurrencies is not controllable and their price depends on supply and demand in the market.

It is natural to prevent or dislike what you do not understand, maybe as of then the president did not understand the cryptocurrency that is why it was written off but you can now see that many people have accepted it and I am sure that the president does too.