Is my mindset correct or wrong? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Is my mindset correct or wrong?

Your mindset is correct and also to be added that there are many of the project which are many profitable and also many of the people uses it. 

On 1/8/2020 at 1:25 PM, Satishmolankar said:

For your mindset you have to know that why government are not regulating it and why and they want to do because it is an digital currency government want to stable it and they are not getting taxes that's what want to regulate it

Yes you are absolutely right the reason behind many governments for not accepting bitcoins is their rules and regulations so that the can make their countries currency safe.

your mindset is right friends it seems I need to learn from you because you have a very good fundamental analysis

On 1/8/2020 at 7:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

This day bitcoin has good movement but I see many people related this moment with global politic event, such as about USA president that suspected doing something bad. From this reason create negative impact into USD and giving bitcoin chance to fix his value. So far I know only currency and primary commodity ( oil ) will get impact if something bad happen in politic, I don't see any relation with bitcoin. Crypto movement only can moving by development program, economic issues and event. Is my mindset correct or wrong, give me your opinion please.

it can be, so maybe your opinion is right. but with my point of view i see just a little correlation between large scale events and the bitcoin price. for me the bitcoin price, for now, is only moved by speculation

On 1/21/2020 at 7:23 PM, babaji said:

Completely wrong in my opinion. Here is why, if there is stability provided by world governments, then the need for bitcoin will dwindle. But the more chaotic the world scene becomes, the more the need and price of bitcoin goes up. Bitcoin is not here to replace a good system. Bitcoin is here to replace an old system, that came into place thousands of years ago. Even barter system is better that this system. Where the rich only gets rich and the poor remains poor. 

I agree with you, Bitcoin is here to replace the old system, disappearing differences in currency exchange rates between countries and I consider differences in currency exchange rates today is a form of economic colonization.

Perhaps your thinking is correct on this issue that there is a realistic reason why people do not increase in the markets for fear of the spread of the deadly human disease of Corona in a rapid manner, which made the majority of the international world inclined any use of cryptocurrencies in particular for fear of this disease

No but with the passage of time the bitcoin's price will stabilize itself as such as t can & it will happen soon. So w don't have to worry about these things & just be straight forword.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your mind set is not wrong. People is a decentralized network and work with people buying and selling which can also be manipulated by political activities. 

I think your mindset is right. Cause we all know that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies. And also it's been ruling over the cryptocurrencies for a long time. 

So I can say that the bull is only about the last prophecy when they said that this is a political move. Bitcoin will rise next year before thatI cannot answer correctly, because if we enter the political world we will never see the exit door, but not just Bitcoin, even petroleum has increased.

You are correct in some extend but not at all. Donald Trump suspects BTC as he told BTC is not the money. Actually, here are so many false rumors --are spreading the bad words against this most famous latest technology. Crypto currency is virtual currency can be turned in to real money and news can also affects the market.

• +5 1

No, BTC cannot be absolutely independent from politics. For example, politics can regulate news. As we all know, news can heavily affect on bitcoin. Also the government can affect on supply and demand by making restrictions or limitations on crypto. Imagine what can happen with crypto if anyone from big economic powers like US or China would restrict or limitate BTC usage in their country.

Yes, the course is governed by the people themselves, but events like news or military clashes affect people. Do not be afraid, because of this, the course does not sag much, it is better to buy after the fall

I think bitcoin will not be affected by countries economy, because bitcoin is not controlled by government and thats why it cant be affected. Bitcoin will keep growing in years even though there are some countries which have not accepted it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that cryptocurrencies depend on ordinary users . And political events and the overall economy do not greatly affect the crypto world.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

This day bitcoin has good movement but I see many people related this moment with global politic event, such as about USA president that suspected doing something bad. From this reason create negative impact into USD and giving bitcoin chance to fix his value. So far I know only currency and primary commodity ( oil ) will get impact if something bad happen in politic, I don't see any relation with bitcoin. Crypto movement only can moving by development program, economic issues and event. Is my mindset correct or wrong, give me your opinion please.

yeap your statement is quite true, it is not just the united state but also some other countries learders or should i say government do not approve of the utilisation of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. 

1 hour ago, Jessica Karren said:

Your point of view is right, I think political affairs doesn't affect cryptocurrencies market because politics and governments has no control on this technology.

it really affects ! political issues affects so many things, since it is being affects in our economy so I think political views can make the market grow or lead to its dump and abolishments.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:54 PM, Rahul21 said:

In cryptocurrency, we cannot change the prices of our currencies at our own level.  So I think your opinion is correct because we need to move the bitcoin currency forward in crypto so we need to set a good price on it and do the transaction well.  By 2020, prices have gone up considerably.

All we can do is to wait for the right time or opportunity for our desire price grown. 

I think this year is the right year for that to happen. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Just keep in mind that the technical analysis with the help of which very many successful traders make predictions also influences the construction of prices. The very understanding of fundamental analysis (news, internet, television) will let you understand how a currency changes its price over time, I ask you to carefully study this issue for yourself.

You have the correct mindset. The governments do not regulate the price of bitcoin, however it is affected by the news. The price of bitcoin is affected by the supply and the demands concepts and therefore when the news shows an effect on the economy this would result in a lower demand for crypto which would cause the price to tank. Therefore this is the mindset that you should be having when viewing crypto in relation to current affairs in the world.

• +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree with you and your opinion is correct because we need to move the cryptocurrency forward, but unfortunately the cryptocurrency and the entire global economy are witnessing deterioration and collapse very dramatically, and I hope that this bad catastrophe will pass quickly

On 1/8/2020 at 11:46 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Well in my opinion your mindset is right. Because government has nothing to do with the price of bitcoin. As far as i know price of bitcoin isn't regulated by anyone it's determined by the market demand and supply. 

Your mindset is correct. You are referring to the effect of news and global economy on the value of cryptocurrency. When there are chaos in the world economy, bitcoin market usually turns bearish and the opposite happens when there is a global peace. The interesting fact is that most articles on the web explain about the impact of bitcoin on the global economy. So, both of them can affect each other in one way or another. Bitcoin has managed to attract many investors all around the world and has allocated a place to itself in the portfolio of most diversified investors.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency survey cannot be misused by us or by someone. It does not influence the supporting theme of any place. It is steady in the networks and markets not in the conditions of the politicians.

I think that the financial markets are all linked together and all of them are affected by political and economic events. Bitcoin may be the least affected, but its collapse due to the impact of the Corona virus confirms this.