Is my mindset correct or wrong? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Is my mindset correct or wrong?

Of course in order for bitcoin to grow and develop more we need people and institutions to start accepting it and work to make it better. But it is up to us to promote bitcoin in the market 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes your mindset is right. Those are the only factors that can affect the movement of bitcoin in all cases

The government is not giving priority to the Crypto because it is Decentralized and isn't controlled by any central government, and government couldn't track the transaction and earn through it like in bank , as I think politics doesn't affect directly but if it was adopted by government in Their payment too it would affect the price significantly

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is very true that Crypto matches many supply demand, the price will increase, so far with the oil and gold price cycle where supply is needed, the price will increase.

Government love gain from.earth more than cryptocorancy because it has more money than this if you want the truth...

Your opinion and mind is correct and not wrong. Cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency that is not subject to government control

17 hours ago, Shantods said:

Bitcoin is connected to crypto users. the price will increase, so far with the oil and gold price cycle where supply is needed, the price will increase.

Yes, the price of bitcoin is now rising and reaches the price of 10,000 dollars and we are making profits

I think if bitcoin goes up or down there is no connection with global politics, because the government cannot influence the price of crypto for now.

As long as there is the pair BTC/USD bitcoin will always effect by the news, if we noticed in the past few days bitcoin is up because USD is weak, and some times the oposite happens, so it is defintly related to USD and other currenceies. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Your opinion is good  i  agree with you your mindest is right bitcoin increase now days but bitcoin increase when diamond values increase It has nothing to do with the government 

Everything is expected, you are not wrong and you are not completely correct, Bitcoin also can be affected easily by external factors and crises like that.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

This day bitcoin has good movement but I see many people related this moment with global politic event, such as about USA president that suspected doing something bad. From this reason create negative impact into USD and giving bitcoin chance to fix his value. So far I know only currency and primary commodity ( oil ) will get impact if something bad happen in politic, I don't see any relation with bitcoin. Crypto movement only can moving by development program, economic issues and event. Is my mindset correct or wrong, give me your opinion please.

You're actually right. Perhaps politics has no place to manipulate cryptocurrencies prices in the market. 

On 1/8/2020 at 1:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

This day bitcoin has good movement but I see many people related this moment with global politic event, such as about USA president that suspected doing something bad. From this reason create negative impact into USD and giving bitcoin chance to fix his value. So far I know only currency and primary commodity ( oil ) will get impact if something bad happen in politic, I don't see any relation with bitcoin. Crypto movement only can moving by development program, economic issues and event. Is my mindset correct or wrong, give me your opinion please.

There is nothing wrong with this mindset, I agree with you that the price movement of the crypto currency should be linked to development programs, economic problems and events. There is very little relation between crypto currency and politics.

On 1/8/2020 at 1:16 PM, Opinder said:

Your mindset is right. It is not happening with btc because it is private and its price is not selected by governments. It is just moving on the base of supply and demand. But primary currencies, oil and gold have close relation. Their values correlate with each other.  Value of primary currencies depend on the volume of gold or oil.

Yes your mind is right. And other fiat currencies shave their own market and tradings. They depend on their own.

Today is a great day for bitcoin lovers like me because bitcoin crosse 10 thousands usd today after a long time. I think we will see such a good movements now.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Which means that after achieving the minutes, with a bit of luck, the achievement here is to design every step of our brain...

1 hour ago, Moinul said:

Actually it is private and its price is not selected by governments. It is just moving on the base of supply and demand. But primary currencies, oil and gold have close relation. Their values correlate with each other.  Value of primary currencies depend on the volume of gold or oil.

No they don't. US dollar hasn't been pegged to gold for a long time. Most countries' currencies aren't backed with anything and that's why you see them fluctuate although not as much as bitcoin.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Your mindset is correct because cryptocurrecy is not operated by any government official I think bitcoin won't be affected by that crisis so bro, we can sit here and chill,then wait for the value of bitcoin to rise up and reach it's throne good luck buddy and happy posting to everyone have a nice day.

• +4 1

I agree with you because the bitcoin is actually depend on the demand and supply. No one regulate this currency so the politics may not affect or not engage on it. But come to think of it if there is a problem in a certain country it may really affect the market and affect the demand and supply too.

In my attitude and I mull over your mindset is right. Because Bitcoin is indistinctive and at hand are not any government who is the direct or controller of Bitcoin price, perhaps we bottle natter about wales who maybe can the pioneer of Bitcoin price.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I do think you are actually right bitcoins recent movements may  be due to  economic issues and event or a typical development program and projects I do hear people say the  whales are the main reason why bitcoins movements changes

for me i See that bitcoin will raise more and more if anything bad happen to any country because they will start to by a coin that will last more than its reall paper if war or anything else effect it...

On 1/8/2020 at 8:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Bitcoin isn't really immune to global economics even with its hard coded scarcity. Even gold is not immune, while people are storing it during the crisis, gold tends to tank more when everything is going ok. Bitcoin is not reacting similarly imho as it's more unpredictable and not reacting to usd economics as much as its regulations.

Edited by rekter

This is not a problem and you have the mentality associated with the price of bitcoin in a country. So with the US President

Your mind set is good bro because bitcoin moves only their own way, and no one control bitcoin when even any country president its not matter because bitcoin is decentralized currency, but when any VIP gives any statement bitcoin prices effects little bit but not heavy, and oil and gold this items are under government so they control this prices so its changes their prices.