how important is a trading plan for you forex traders - Page 3 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kusumo234

how important is a trading plan for you forex traders

it is important because, get your goals, establish a ways to operate based on technical analysis and fundamental analysis. And you can operate following an order being careful with the risks and possible losses. 

• +1 1

The trading plan is a most significant thing.Because you need to discover a path before entering in it.If we have discover the exist then we can walk in the building(Trading).So have plan is most ideal method of success.if yo don't have it ,its going to be weighty loss of yours.

• +1 1

for sure  - trader must have a tested strategy - but not same plan or strategy can work all times you should be flexible as much you can with the market to be able to gain profit

• +1 1

Plan is the king. At first you must have your strategy and then you must have plan to implement it. Thorough plan will ensure that you will not  act emotionally, and acting emotionally is a way to disaster in trading. So, always have your plan and follow it.

• +2 1

My trading plan is very important and effective for Forex traders.  In this crypto world you can do your work through various plans.  And you can't work on this crypto talk without planning information.

The trading plan is essential, which is what we must have in our trading plan, I have my trading plan in the following way:

1. Be in the New York session

2. Operate structures that are not consolidated

3. At the time of entering an operation I must have the entry pattern in 5min otherwise I do not enter

4. Risk between 3% to 5% per operation

• +3 1

It is very important to have a trading plan because if you enter the financial markets without having a plan, you will simply be crushed by institutional traders.

yes it isvery imporatnt draft up your trading plan marking your achievements and failures the next time you trade you wont do the same mistake.

A trading plan is something basic to be successful in the Forex Market, a good trader needs patience, discipline and perseverance, when the trader has a plan, the trader usually knows how to act before any market drop or he can reduce losses in case that they had, a person who does not have a trading plan does not know how much he can win in a period of time. however if you plan a strategy will always obtain better results than one who has nothing planned. It is super important to know your trading plan and respect the rules.

• +4 1

A trading plan is essentially a source that allows you to understand the market situation and make decisions easily. If there is no trading plan, the trader is very risky because he does actions at random. That is, trading turns into roulette (lucky or not). A trading plan can be safely called an action plan for any case that may occur during Forex trading. I hope you understand the importance of using a trading plan in trading?

In addition to the trading plan, a good trader must maintain four documents, such as

1. Trading strategy (trading rules).
2. Rules for entering a trade.
3. Money management.
4. Trading plan.

If it is interesting, I can tell you about the other three guides.

• +5 1

Trading plane proves to be very beneficial for any forex trader. And any forex trader is bound to have his trading plane. When any person will shoot the shot of the trading plane, he will analyze the market in a good way and then he will analyze it well when he has to come buy and when to sell it. The biggest advantage of the trading plane is that a person survives a great loss. By working with the trading plane, a person can gain many benefits, thus he can also avoid loss. Like when I speak on my forex trading, I have done so much. I have also gained a lot from forex trading but whenever I have worked on forex trading I have worked with a trading plane. Because by working with the trading plane itself, we can gain and thus we can also avoid loss. In this way there are less chance to loss.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Establishing a specific trading plan is important not to randomly enter trades.
Following a specific strategy and testing it many times on free accounts is the beginning of making a profit, and that is not to rush behind feelings, but to follow a certain methodology after testing it.

• +1 1

Trading plans is very important to every trader because if you have set your own trading plans you will be out of greedy, so thats you'll need to use SL and SP.

• +1 1

We all know that there is trading plan has golden value in the crypto Market we always need best trading plan in crypto Market then make sure we can get success