On 1/8/2020 at 7:02 AM, XLoss said:

Free OGN token 

1. Click -

https://originprotocol.com/referral/8fe7314e6cc

2.download apk for android

3.complete the task

4. Done 

Screenshot_2020-01-07-12-37-41-02_08800057d42e3b72e31ae4fd4c41ba57.png

is it right now this of binance I can not believe is this airdrop realy exist I will try it and I will test if it is legit or what thank you for the airdrop I hope it is legit and paid any identity demand to do the tasks or just by do simole tasks can you give us some details of it and what is the price is this currency new and what is the value of it thank you again and I wish you could explain more about it. 

Edited by beelesaeed

They are banning users account without any reason I was using this platform since last 25 now they blocked my account without reason it is not fair they should tell what our mistake is 

Oh, Im a fan of OGN token. But I think you're posting an expired campaign of origin reward. 

Correct me if I'm wrong coz they already given me my OGN token rewards. 

I did not grasp anything, is it a blameless project? make somebody's day jot down an details about this app, and I'm sorry? is it intended?

its nice topic..i remember they are banning users account without any reason. i was uding this platfrom since last 25 now they blocked my account without reason... they should tell what our mistake... that nice topic.thank you

On 1/12/2020 at 7:56 AM, Mahbubamili said:

Thanks for share this AirDrop. I have joined this AirDrop .I am beginner in  this AirDrop I have not enough idea there . Thanks

What is this air drop kindly tell me detaila about the air drop . i am also a begginer here and do not have any idea about air drop. So you sahre your experience with me 

Но у меня есть, плохая новость она заключается в том, что эта сейчас цена токена OGN продолжает снижаться. может быть это связанно с тем что, он указан на binance 0.20$ price. но это сейчас 0,169$. Через несколько дней он опустился до одной цифры. это очень плохая новость не airdrop или bounty finder. Спасибо.

I think the app not working in my phone and yes the coin listed in binance but the price dump and i think it is not good.Anyway thank you for your advice.

Good bro, it lacks explanation how you want one to be encouraged to sign up for aidrop if you give more specific explanation of the topic, there is a note that you just want the referrals

All the more so a campagian disclosed to me this price will be bloted inside our wallet for a year but i don't know how honest this concept is

The app now not operating in my cellphone and yes the coin listed in binance however the charge unload and that i think it is not proper

Hello brothers will this truly be recorded on Binance or simply pushing to get more members. All the more so a companion disclosed to me this prize will be bolted inside our wallet for a year

On 2/14/2020 at 2:04 AM, Tashfia said:

Binance is a good site as i know that. Many people like and work here . They can easily work here. I know something about it. But i do not use this site. I want more clearly about it.    

exchange is precise easy. at present I am awfully cheery for the reason that recive payment from foundation apps.

People are scared to download APK format to their phones and even this is legit and paying they will not going to join this project

thank you for proportion this AirDrop. i have joined this AirDrop .i'm newbie in  this AirDrop i have not enough concept there