Free Origin list binance🤑 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
XLoss

Free Origin list binance🤑

This lack of details and explanation plus need to give atleast a brief explanation about the app. this lower my interest to join this free OGN it lack of details and information.

1388055707_d365e1b78d4148da0ddfc1d574fc2a6d8076405eeb4cee6b8ae11972abb26f21(1).gif.815c5868b79b3d2190e35ee8d164e5c7.gif

Will this really be listed on Binance or just shilling to get more participants. More so a friend told me this reward will be locked inside our wallet for a year, how truthful is this?

I like this project very much and want to promote this .This will be the best for all of us today and for future.Now to move on getting it to videos.

Join Big Exchange Airdrops

Join and Get Latest Free Crypto Exchanges Airdrops and Free Bitcoin Earning ways.

Free Big earning 5000$ per month.100% free

Click To Learn Complete Detail About Cryptotalk IN URDU/Hindi.

Will this truly be recorded on Binance or simply peddling to get more members. All the more so a companion disclosed to me this prize will be bolted inside our wallet for a year, how honest is this?

Thanks for share this AirDrop. I have joined this AirDrop .I am beginner in  this AirDrop I have not enough idea there . Thanks

But, bad news is this price of the OGN token is continue down. may be it listed on binance 0.20$ price. but it now 0.169$. After few days it down to single digit. Which is bad news fir airdrop or bounty finder. Thank you.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:02 AM, XLoss said:

Free OGN token 

1. Click -

https://originprotocol.com/referral/8fe7314e6cc

2.download apk for android

3.complete the task

4. Done 

Hello, this airdrop is very shared at the moment. I started to register but I did not perform the requested tasks.

On 1/8/2020 at 11:34 AM, lerd21 said:

too risky to download apk for android to get ogn coins,which are not listed on exchanges

The Origin app is on the Playstore. OGN is listed on Binance / MXC and Bilaxy

On 1/9/2020 at 6:05 PM, Rizwan ullah said:

I like this project very much and want to promote this .This will be the best for all of us today and for future.Now to move on getting it to videos.

I think too it is a good project.

Edited by bitcoinb

spacer.png

What will be my benefit if the coin is not listed, after all the downloading and the task I have performed, plus the internet connection.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:38 PM, Fattkidd said:

This lack of details and explanation plus need to give atleast a brief explanation about the app. this lower my interest to join this free OGN it lack of details and information.

I know brief this lower my interest the apps this free ogn it lack details and information lower it lack of details

People are scared to download APK format to their phones and even this is legit and paying they will not going to join this project.

Will this truly be recorded on Binance or simply pushing to get more members. All the more so a companion revealed to me this prize will be bolted inside our wallet for a year, how honest is this?

Binance will list Origin Protocol (OGN) and open trading for OGN/BNB, OGN/BTC and OGN/USDT trading pairs at 2020/01/09 03:00 AM (UTC). Users can now start depositing OGN in preparation for trading. and also Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.

Few days ago OGN token  team published very big airdrop and i join the airdrop and collect 93 token but my account ban anyone help me please why my account ban ?

OGN token now listed in binance . very good volume OGN .you can investment OGN token......

When I reviewed their project, I did not know the reason for the high price of their tokens, their project is still in the beginning and there are 100 billion tokens, really this is strange.

Will this simply be listed on Binance or simply shilling to get greater members. greater so a chum advised me this reward could be locked interior our pockets for a 12 months, how trustworthy is this?

Binance Lists Origin Protocol (OGN)
24 days ago
Fellow Binancians,

Binance will list Origin Protocol (OGN) and open trading for OGN/BNB, OGN/BTC and OGN/USDT trading pairs at 2020/01/09 03:00 AM (UTC). Users can now start depositing OGN in preparation for trading.

OGN Listing Fee: 0 BNB. 

Learn about Origin Protocol in our in-depth research report here. 

Details:

About Origin Protocol (OGN)
Fees
Rules
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.

Will this truly be recorded on Binance or simply peddling to get more members. All the more so a companion disclosed to me this prize will be bolted inside our wallet for a year, how honest is this?