About my Btc balance - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

About my Btc balance

On 1/8/2020 at 9:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

It's just a server problem dear mate, don't worry you will be able to send your bitcoin to your wallet, just you have to wait patiently, everything will be alright soon and you will able to send your balance.

I also face this problem  and it,s really make confused to all cryptotalk users,but this is an old thing but now a day it's working and every cryptotalk user collect there amount from yobit balance.

Theris nothing to worry about your btc balance refusing to go to yobit balance just follow my advice you can only send your cryptotalk btc balance to yobit balance only once per 24hrs therefore if want to do multiple then it's not going to happen and that's how I do it without facing any failure challenges..happy earnings mate.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

i have never been in such a situation,
that's why i do not know abut this.
now i need to know this.i hope some one will help u and me.

In fact, I'm new here.  I haven't received BTC yet.  To me the BTC balance seems to be good to hold.  Because its price is getting better day by day so it would be good if you try to keep it

On 1/8/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jesoy said:

No there is not minimum amount limit fixed for transferring your payment to btc balance Yobit usually takes time to update balance Refresh the page and wait for sometime it will be updated.

If you got your bitcoins in your yobit exchange campaign then don't worry, and if you face this problem to sent in your wallet then don't be panic, your balance not go any where, because some times ypbit not refills this amount so this problem generates so be patients in few hours your problem solves.

There is no minimum when it comes to transferring your earned balance to your wallet, but there seems to be a problem with the transfer option since yesterday. This could be due to insufficient funds or it could be due to a network problem. Just wait a couple days and the problem should be resolved. This is generally the case. Keep earnign though, and accumulating your earnings in the meantime.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Its okay brother ! dont worry everything is okay ! they will repay for us after few hours ! its happens more than one time so we have to wait 

18 hours ago, Basel098 said:

No need to fear, my friend, that the CryptoTolk wallet in the Yopit platform is empty and they are waiting for mobilization and the problem will be solved within hours. If the problem does not solve you should contact the technical support department

Yes my friend that the forum has an empty portfolio and it will be filled in and all our money will be sent to us

On 1/8/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jesoy said:

We are all facing this again .  i think forum is in maintenance  or something like that . and im relaxed because our bitcoin  is not going any where.. Yobit exchange  the legit exchange site.

I am very sad because I expected it very easy, but once the fact there is difficulty in transferring the balance to the market, please if anyone here knows to solve this problem, write to me.

Same issue right now we cannot transfer my earnings to my btc balance maybe the funds of yobit is insufficient good luck.

Lots of members here are now experiencing that kind of problem.or imean all of us and its kind of alarming now becouse its already three days but all we need is to wait becouse something better will happen i think.

All we need to do know is just wait because Yobit balance are not refill, for now focus in posting and make quality posts always so that when the time balance is refill we can easily send this to our balance.

We all experience the same problem. Probably the wallet from which they pay out is temporally emty. Just keep posting. According to the administrator message (page 1) things will be solved soon.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I experienced the same problem with you. This seems to be an error from the yobit system, maybe there is an error in the system. Usually this does not last long.

I too faced matching difficulty but that was not for limitation..it was about anomaly of yobit.as we every part of be acquainted with bitcoin consequences swift bigger for this reason yobit got out of their crown up money..thats why we entirely had equivalent issue..but now it is resolved.thank you yobut squad and cryptotalk side

Yes brother cryptotalk was having some technical error from last two days but today at evening time this problem got solved and now many users are able to send their btc to btc balance. You should try it now. I think cryptotalk has updated their policies now and now minimum sent limit its going to be 0.01 btc from some next done days. But for now problem is solved and you can transfer it. Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Vivek1997 said:

Yes brother cryptotalk was having some technical error from last two days but today at evening time this problem got solved and now many users are able to send their btc to btc balance. You should try it now. I think cryptotalk has updated their policies now and now minimum sent limit its going to be 0.01 btc from some next done days. But for now problem is solved and you can transfer it. Thank you.

I joined the yobit telegram group. some time ago I saw a user who asked there about whether the minimum fetch is 0.01. and the admin answers no. where did you get this information? I just finished reading the threads so much here.

I think this happened many time in this forum because of the increasing of population here and they need to refill or add funds and it takes 1-3 days.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Hello  there my dear friend. Don't panic. Its probably just a technical issue. I don't think yobit balance has any restrictions or limit for sending our money to BTC balance. It will be fixed as soon as possible. 

I don't know about this issue because am not receiving any yet. I think its something related to this recent announcement from the forum that they are not paying some regions..

No I don't think there are any limitation or any minimum requirement to withdraw as it works fine for me .Try to contract the support if this problem has not solved yet.