About my Btc balance - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

About my Btc balance

On 1/8/2020 at 10:10 AM, kyoukage01 said:

Have you checked your Yobit wallet? Because that is where the BTC you get on the pay-per-post campaign goes.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.e5987a419d8300b3e50a4af2923cbb70.jpg

From there you can withdraw your BTC to anywhere outside of Yobit. (keep in mind the withdrawal fee)

If you have already done this, and took a look at your wallet page, but it is still empty, then wait for your account to refresh itself in a day or so. If still nothing happens, then that is the time to send an inquiry to Yobit's support section.

Thank you for this useful information I am new here I have o idea about such a problems.but in future unfortunately I have to fave such a problems then this information will be very helpful .

This can be a short-term issue. We known as the actual manager which morning as well as he or she responded they should very first renew the total amount. Common Speak Speak Loung You should statement simply because individuals believe they can perform everything they need when they permit this.

Don't worry about it. It is simple problem sometime yobit improves his feature then this problems accur. Some time your amount is less then transition amount or some time charge are high. So you can check it or Google it.

Yes,you can easily got to know about your btc balance by using yobit platform.I am also using this platform to know my btc balance.It is very easy to use and secure also. My friends also using this platform to know their btc balance.

It will transfer. Possibly what you encounter is slow internet connection. When you have poor internet connection then you cannot claim your earning. Another possibility is that the bounty is out of funds and thus they need to wait for the fund to come before they can release. But whatever reason you dont have to worry since it is just delayed temporarily and you will still received it later.

Here is my advice don't push or try and try clicking it maybe it may cause more error in your account, and your bitcoin might lose so just wait for a little bit it will be fixed, I agree there should be a technical error better who ever is getting the problem should contact the support of Yobit  or Cryptotalk admin and the problem will be solve.

• +4 1

On 1/8/2020 at 4:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

I don't think their is any minimum requirement for transfer. The failure in transfer  may be due network failure or other related issue. Just keep on trying it will surely get transfered bro.  

• +1 1

Hi friends. This is first time I working on this type of forum. After completing my hundred posts i on daily basis post. But there is no result, i am not leave this platform. Senior members can tell me when I can get my first income. 

Then I see what happen when I transfer this amount to another account or there is any limitations for transfer of funds to other account.

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens.

My mate, you don't need to worry about it because it is common issue faced by all the members including senior too. It is because sometimes the cleaning process of the forum start by the moderators, they stop to working BTC button on YoBit. In this cleaning process, they delete all the useless posts, banned the spammers, and clean this forum. After the process has been end, it will be work again.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

For some people they disabled the balance option in yobit, but do not worry, it does not take long, they have to be passive and soon they will be able to transfer their balance to yobit and withdraw, this forum is very respectable and safe, be patient.

Hello friend, I agree. I have seen some people suffering from the same problem, but I am a new member. I don’t try yet. I expect that they will have a minimum amount of withdrawal. Ask for support and ask them.

• +5 1

I think that there will be a minimum amount transferring requirements otherwise the amount should be transferred to your btc balance. I don't have the exact information because i never transferred any amount to my btc balance. Infact i even don't have any btc balance.

• +1 1

I am new on this form I don't have knowledge about that because I hope and one can help you here because many senior member always active on this form they can read your post and reply you I can also see their apply and get the knowledge about that topic thank you

There is no minimum withdrawal amount to the wallet.
However, CryptoTalk suspended the payment process for a period of time to carry out updates and reviews of the site and its members,
Now, the transfer is effective, and you can easily send what you want from Bitcoin and talk to your wallet.

• +2 1

Dear friend it happens many times that we cannot transfer over BTC to our BTC balance and the reason is that there is some maintenance and refilling of funds in yobit. So they stop the BTC value to send in our main balance. And it will be right after sometime and we can send it to our BTC balance.

I can't not say anything about the of payment by now because I newcomers here I don't no anything about the payment of cryptotalk, as much as you mentioned here showing that platform may have problem sometimes.

There is no minimum balance to send bitcoins, we can send any balance. If the balance cannot be sent, Yobit usually hasn't filled the balance. There is no need to worry because it is common and will return to normal in a few days. Secure your balance on yobit, so keep posting useful.

• +2 1

I last saw in my balance the price of BT, rising. And today I was shocked to see. My God. The price of BTC has gone up a lot. You don't want to trade in this. I think everyone has noticed. And taking cognizance. But this time BTC proved they are the best, and they are the main ones. Basically, the price of all coins is increasing, but BTC is the highest. It must be said. Thank you BTC K. And we are getting BTC by working from this site, now we are getting more profit.

This is temporary problem friend. You don't need to worry about it. Your all money will be transfer on your balance after complete their error. Keep working properly and try to learn something good.

There is no minimum requirement for balancing.  We work here and withdraw our money through accounts in a secure way.  We get good profit for good post.

No btc There is no limit for transferring money in balance. But sometimes this problem occurs so don't worry. Please close your browser and open it again or try again later. I hope your problem is solved. If your problem is still not resolved, you should contact the moderators and state your problem. Forum moderators can be the best guide.

• +1 1

I think that it is the cleaing process of this forum . During this time the administrators stopped payments and checks for spammers and removes them . The send to BTC button will start working after some days . Just wait and keep on working .

I started to earn btc by mining through gpu. 

My graphic card is gtx 1060 3gb and i start to mine at night . It hasnt reached much in some days . Maybe if i put for a month ,i might get it right?