Will Yo token over take bitcoin? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will Yo token over take bitcoin?

I think this period we can't compare Bitcoin with other Cryptocurrency because there is no currency until now could be better than it ! it's the mother of Cryptocurrency !

Yo token is getting a good response from the users. Yo token is basically a token generated by the Yobit platform after an airdrop. The price of the token is quite in a good position. And some users are holding the tokens because they beleive that this will grow in prices someday. But it is not possible that it will over take the Bitcoins. Because many coins have already tried to overtake the bitcoins. But they couldn't. So i guess same thing will happen to the Yo token also. 

I don't think yo coin will ever take over bitcoin if there is any coin that will take over crypto it should be Ethereum or even ripple but not yo coin.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:51 AM, kingsbtc said:

Will Yo token over take bitcoin? The way I am seeing it now, I think that is what is about to happen

I don't think so. Even coins that are stronger than Yoda will never beat Bitcoin. This will never happen as Bitcoin stays the king here!

Yo Token will never surpass Bitcoin The crypto market is located on all currencies No currency can go over Bitcoin The rise in the price of all currencies will depend on Bitcoin. Altcoin cannot surpass Bitcoin Bitcoin will be at the top of all currencies.

I think that this is not possible at the moment and it needs a lot of time to be realized because there are still many good currencies that precede this currency and Bitcoin is still the most expensive and controlling our currencies.

If you mean prices, I don`t think that it`s possible, because bitcoin community is much much bigger than Yobit comunity and Yo token has very low demand comparing to Bitcoin 

There is no possibilities about your topic because in the place bitcoin is there no other currency even tokens can give competition to it because already it has reaches on its high peak even it is growing more but you can say that other currencies and token will be also valuable in the market as bitcoin and their fluctuations are making profit to the people that is the reason we cannot ignore them.

Personally I don't think the YO can exceed the price of the most expensive currency in the world like Bitcoin (BTC) if it is a very good currency but it's not ready yet for this

I do not think that Yo token overtake Bitcoin this will not happen at least in the near future, because the number of Bitcoin users in the world is very large and also has the largest volume in the crypto market, in my opinion Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for a long time

No Yo token will not achieve that. If there is an exchange coin that will overtake bitcoin then it should had been binance coin because it is the coin with the most of volume and taken as a major coin that has a lot of popularity then yo token which just has a high price but lack volume.

It is out of the question that means it is just dream. There can not be any token, coin etc can overtake BTC. That is why BTC is first decentralized monetary, every coin and toke come after BTC. 

Although Yo token is good and can have a good future, but it cannot compete with bitcoin nor any other token that can be a competitor to bitcoin, many tokens have emerged but no one has just managed to come close to bitcoin.

YO token is the token of the yobit at the present context it is traded at $923 which is high but bitcoin is running in $9505. I don't think yo token over take bitcoin because YO token is established by the yobit exchange and it's trading volume is very low compared to the bitcoin.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:51 AM, kingsbtc said:

Will Yo token over take bitcoin? The way I am seeing it now, I think that is what is about to happen

If you are talking about only in the yobit exchange, there's a big chance that yo token will overtake bitcoin. If yo token will became popular and grow its value and demand in yobit, I think it can beat bitcoin and of course, it's the exchange's own coin so there a big possibility that they will make it number one on their exchange. 

On 6/7/2020 at 11:27 AM, Hatred said:

If you are talking about only in the yobit exchange

Yo is also traded on Bithumb which is the most popular Korean exchange. It is certainly a coin that we need to focus as it is the native Yobit exchange token but there might be more plans to it as well. Certainly exchange tokens are usually a good opportunity as the exchanges don't like to see their price dump.

YO token is the good token and in future may be it will cross the Bitcoin becasue its price is good and it is a trusted and good coin. The YO token team is so much strong so this is possible that it cross the value of BTC in future. In crypto market every thing is possible.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not any it doesn't without different coins can certainly overtake this bitcoin. in the event, a unique coin is usually more pricey in comparison with bitcoin however, it doesn't overtake the item because just about every coin possesses at this time there unique by means of attractiveness in addition to bitcoin is always the item.

This question has already been answered. But in General, Yes! This token supports exchange with bitcoin, as well as other altcoins on the market, and you should not worry about the fact that something may not work out for you. Good luck!

this is like a dream of YO invester that yo token should be come closer to bitcoin or it's equivalents value . but really I never Think that this is happen because bitcoin is valuable coin , Bitcoin have a huge amount of coinmarketcap value as compared to YO coin. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

No one can actually tell what the future holds but currently bitcoin is far better than you token and i don't ever think that yo token will ever overtake bitcoin in terms of market value or something else because bitcoin has a very powerful project ahead of others which has lead it to be the best at the moment.

It completely depends on supply and demand. It may happen in the future and it may not happen, but I think that Bitcoin at the present time is much stronger than being defeated.

How ??? To me It's impossible for yo token to suppresses the best, most valuable and expensive coin, the first-class and top leading coin in Crypto world, Bitcoin. Not even yotoken but even some of the fastest growing altcoins like ETH LTC and XRP etc that are valuable too, can not surpass BTC.

This doesn't happen yet so you still see a chance for it?

For me i don't think so because bitcoin is the mostvpopular currency in the market now and it will still at least for the next 10 years sice demand and supply for it is huge , i don't see a chance for yo token to overtake bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't really think this is possible for now because Yobit token is have very low marketcap for now when you compared to bitcoin. Also yobit token is not listed most of the exchange websites for now but soon probavly YO will listed on other exchanges and will get bigger marketcap :)

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day