Will Yo token over take bitcoin? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will Yo token over take bitcoin?

Honestly, my friend, the YO currency is the creation of the Yobit platform, and it now has popularity and a good price, but it has not reached the point of overcoming the basic cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, as they have great prices and surpassing them needs very large support

We wish success to the Yobit platform and the currencies it sponsors

I don't think this currency will replace bitcoin because bitcoin is much more popular. And we're just guessing this is due to the nature of the market and the high prices of currencies and their lows. 

This will be very difficult for it to happen but as it is said that nothing is not possible, but I think it won't be that easy for any currency to overtake

Bitcoin and I think that won't happen any time soon.

• +1 1

It is possible for Yo token to overtake bitcoin price depending on its circulating supply is very low, but Yo token to overtake bitcoin doesn't means it will be the best than bitcoin.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I do not want to say whatever about it due to the fact there was no direct declaration approximately it or we do not know any updates on it however I do not assume it is a wonder because Bitcoin is so famous and really worthwhile that they can buy any coin.  And they can personal any coin, they could own it. They nevertheless have the energy to shop for any coin on any cellphone. They haven't come to the office yet, so we cannot say.I am hoping you understand the subject. If you need to recognize a touch bit approximately a topic, you have to make certain first. Then make a subject on a subject. Thank you.

19 hours ago, muhammadrizwan said:

Mate Bitcoin is the most powerful coin and I think that no coin or token will overtake BTC in future because BTC is the king of all these coins and it will remain popular forever II new token can get a good popularity but cannot overtake BTC.

@muhammadrizwan  don't underestimate yo token this token have good value in market because yo token supply very limited, yobit take all steps to maintain yo price, and in crypto market anything happens but iam totally agree with you, bitcoin real king in crypto market and no other coin overtake.

In the crypto world, everything is possible, but at the present time this is very difficult because Bitcoin is more popular and widespread than the YO currency.
I do not think that Yo will replace Bitcoin in the near future.
Let's wait and see what happens in the future.

Yo honestly, I didn't know that token was so valuable It has surpassed many other cryptocurrencies with a really big difference. But I still don't think it will easily surpass bitcoin.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:51 AM, kingsbtc said:

Will Yo token over take bitcoin? The way I am seeing it now, I think that is what is about to happen

I don't think it will cross bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a digital and famous currency. Mostly of people use this coin. I think many don't know about yocash token. It is newly. It's trading volume is low than bitcoin. 

That is very impossible i don't ever think that yo token overtake the great bitcoin or ethereum because yo token only on yobit exchange token and Bitcoin is very famous crypto currency all over the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

On 1/22/2021 at 6:22 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

I am not going to say some strong for BNB still because  i see not yet  bnb get listed on top ranked exchange  such as coinbase,bittrex, mxc, hotbit and so on..  But its true  bnb has good support by its  project team binance ...  By the way,  its always  risky to invest  on crypto and its depend  on the investor .. 

Are you being serious?  Com'on that doesn't happen most of the time. 

Do you really except a native coin or token of an exchange to be listed on others. How often have you seen that. If that's what you expect before you consider it a great and promising project, then it might never be.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is something that no token passed will be superior to btc, because tokens tend to devalue over time because few people keep the tokens because they do not inspire security, on the other hand, btc will always be on the rise because its popularity is high and it will always increase in value.

• +2 1

57 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

How often have you seen that.

I didnt see this and that is why all the exchange  site coin is not getting much popularity  as exchange  coin get pumped  by exchange  control..  Yesterday  read a news that one exchange  pump  their own coin to 5 usd for few days then dump it to 50 cents ..  What is the safety then.. 

I don't think so i believe that will never happen even if YO price rise to 1 BTC it won't overtake

bitcoin because YO is just Yobit exchange coin and no one will replace bitcoin with YO token BTC

is more important and more better

No mate I think that it will never happen that you're talking over take BTC it is just kidding question you can easily see that bitcoin is the most powerful coin in the world. And no co in have this much power that it overtake BTC so it is simply clear that your token can never compete BTC in coin market cap.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 7:58 AM, pakjobhelp said:

The market indicators show the price charts and coins demand create a new price and the new investor comes and invest in these type of crypto currency coins then price of goes up due to increasing the demand and increasing the number of purchaser.

The big bull is start now and soon in the market the BTC touch the 200,000$ and i hope so that the other ALT coin start to go high. Crypto market is the world best and great market and this is the future of the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think that will happen, Yo token cannot take over Bitcoin as the king of crypto. The reason is quite simple: Bitcoin was the first successful cryptocurrency, so many altcoins have sprung up including Yo. Bitcoin is in full control of the cryptocurrency market because the fluctuations in cryptocurrency prices depend on Bitcoin.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that in these days the price of the Bitcoin is going high and I am not sure that that yo token is taking place on the Bitcoin Bitcoin is going with very fine price so this is wrong to say that you token taking the place on the Bitcoin

I never thought Yo Token would surpass Bitcoin.  This is because the market value and market demand for Yo tokens is much lower than for Bitcoin.  There is also a lot of profit to be made in a short period of time by trading and investing through Bitcoin.  There are a lot of Bitcoin users as well.  So I don't think the Yo token will surpass Bitcoin.

I like your dream but it's impossible because bitcoin dominating the %63 of the market now and there are other big currencies like eth, dot, ltc right now. I would understand if eth overtake bitcoin because etherium is in the increasing trend but yo token can't over take bitcoin.

On 1/24/2021 at 7:57 AM, LeviAckerman12 said:

I don't think so! cause it's kinda impossible right now! the price of bitcoin is skyrocketing where the yo token price is really low! and also the bitcoin is been ruling over the cryptoworld for years so there is no way yo token can take over bitcoin that easily!

Yo token is not even in any category to be compared with BTC talkless of now overtaking it, whether we like it or not bitcoin has the market now and it's not dissappointing the investors and that's why they keep investing on it and you is not worthy some investors investment and that's why it remain like that

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think it is possible. Both are the online digital currencies and both have their own specific place and value in market. Bitcoin has its own value and yo token has its own.

Bitcoin is the fastest growing cryotocurrency in the world right now and i dont think so that in coming years it is possible for Yo taken to take over bitcoin because of its demand but if we see ethereum(ETH) then we can say that it has the capacity and it can go forward because of its stability and it has the great future but for now bitcoin is real king.

For me, it was very impossible to attain that goal because we all know that yo token will good around at the price of 12$ but if it’s increases it is not mean that yo token will overtake bitcoin. As of now, bitcoin reached a new ATH of $42,000 so that it is impossible to overtake it by yo tokens. Yo token is for yobit users only and I did not know if it is available on other crypto exchanges.

• +2 1

I don't think it's feasible if you mean rates, because the bitcoin population is far larger than the community of Yobit and Yo token has very low demand compared to Bitcoin.