Where is investors? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Where is investors?

i think these days everyone around the world is in a state of panic where everyone just want to save their money for the future because nobody knows how this will work out

All investors are now afraid of investing their money in ICOs because there are a lot of scams and a very few of them pay good profits. ICOs are not anymore a good method of investing 

I don't like IEO or ICO very much. Of course, maintaining currencies in the market is very difficult. Maintaining or competing is never easy. I don't know how committed but I believe one thing is that I only invest in top 10 altcoins

On 3/11/2020 at 6:02 AM, juos1s said:

after making a profit, real investors will definitely come back when they see that the cryptocurrency market is down and they hold long, but some investors now prefer to trade because the trade can Make money fast and convenient

Do not confuse yourself. Investors have been trading since long term but the order long term trades. 

Investors and traders follow different paths to get benefit from the market. Investors prefer to invest and store their capitals and reap their rewards after a long time without touching their assets. This is similar to traditional interest program of banks in which people open up a bank account to make a deposit and receive annual interest. However, traders are looking for faster ways of achieving profits and they keep their capitals active in the market to enjoy short term gains. They accept more risk and usually earn more profit per year compared to investors who only wait for bear markets to start investing.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 3/11/2020 at 6:02 AM, juos1s said:

after making a profit, real investors will definitely come back when they see that the cryptocurrency market is down and they hold long, but some investors now prefer to trade because the trade can Make money fast and convenient

Even some are losing now and they will still invest because the will believe that investing at this time will be profitable as most cryptocurrencies prices have fallen. 

On 10/11/2019 at 8:38 PM, xBDT Script said:

This is the key coz scammers are good at creating hype and people buy this things. The real project were so much focused on their work that sometimes they do not find a good marketing team and they flop even though they had a really good idea to serve the community.

I too seen a few. When bad takes over something then it gets very hard for goods to survive.

It provides indirect force for users to buy and hold coins and this is the whey I think it picked up very quickly. alts and btc will increase and now we see the positive sign of btc achieving this is all because investors invest in cryptocurrencies

On 11/21/2019 at 8:28 PM, ajizz said:

I think investors now have no interest in the ICO / IEO program that is often held in the crypto world, maybe because the tokens that came from the sale did not make a profit for them and most of them have bad developers who do not work according to the roadmap that was created ..

Many investors have become victims of fraud by investing money in fake ICOs so they don't want to invest in ICOs now. However, I think investing money in the right ICO can be beneficial. . To find investors because they believe in the product, in this chaotic market, that will be like throwing your money. So most people are looking for a quick way to make money.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:28 PM, ajizz said:

I think investors now have no interest in the ICO / IEO program that is often held in the crypto world, maybe because the tokens that came from the sale did not make a profit for them and most of them have bad developers who do not work according to the roadmap that was created ..

Many investors have become victims of fraud by investing money in fake ICOs so they don't want to invest in ICOs now. However, I think investing money in the right ICO can be beneficial. To find investors because they believe in the product, in this chaotic market, that will be like throwing your money. So most people are looking for a quick way to make money.

Many projects fail because they did not achieve the required financial support, and ICO projects are the biggest example, but the problem is some projects defraud investors and do not return money to them and suddenly disappear.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:19 PM, Hamk said:

The trends is for ieo and not ico, ico is dead already no more hope on it. Investors also prefer the ieo than the ico

maybe because the tokens that come from the sale aren't profitable for them and most of them have bad developers that don't work according to the roadmap that was created. A good marketing strategy and surround yourself with people who influence the world you are going to, ICOs are a challenge if you want to do it well, because there are so many ICOs out there but scams.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:03 PM, SCB1234 said:

ICO's suffer some of the same symptoms of other entry-point technology bubbles. When the internet was just getting started, everyone had ideas of what it could become, but no one had any real, raw data of what would succeed. So, everyone speculated, and some gave excellent presentations and got funded and failed, while others had no clue how to present but went on to become multi-million dollar companies. Crypto is circa 1995 internet; we are all speculators but we can imagine where it goes from here, because banks and governments are rolling in at break-neck speed. ICO's run the risk of coming under more and more scrutiny, while new coins are launching on exchanges and testing new ground. In the end, the first coins that are funded AND succeed in resolving their categories AND build the proper momentum will be giants, and others will get stomped- often even if they are good. The investors are all over the place; plenty of money to fuel the next coin giants... but no one really has a clue how they will perform.

maybe because the tokens that come from the sale are not profitable for them and most of them have bad developers that don't work according to the roadmap that was created. There are a lot of investors but they didn't handle ICOs well so the investors quit investing and that was the collapse of the ICO. That's just my thoughts on the investors.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:03 PM, SCB1234 said:

ICO's suffer some of the same symptoms of other entry-point technology bubbles. When the internet was just getting started, everyone had ideas of what it could become, but no one had any real, raw data of what would succeed. So, everyone speculated, and some gave excellent presentations and got funded and failed, while others had no clue how to present but went on to become multi-million dollar companies. Crypto is circa 1995 internet; we are all speculators but we can imagine where it goes from here, because banks and governments are rolling in at break-neck speed. ICO's run the risk of coming under more and more scrutiny, while new coins are launching on exchanges and testing new ground. In the end, the first coins that are funded AND succeed in resolving their categories AND build the proper momentum will be giants, and others will get stomped- often even if they are good. The investors are all over the place; plenty of money to fuel the next coin giants... but no one really has a clue how they will perform.

maybe because the tokens that come from the sale are not profitable for them and most of them have bad developers that don't work according to the roadmap that was created. There are a lot of investors but they didn't handle ICOs well so the investors quit investing and that was the collapse of the ICO. That's just my thoughts on the investors.

ICO failures are not surprising to me. ICOs cannot afford to survive and even their nature is inherently deceptive. IEO does not fully trust it at the moment but I think in the next few years I can put my trust here.

I think there are good potential coins in crypto world but I suggest we should make enough search before investing in any coin.

I like to invest in altcoins and i feel confident even to buy coin like litecoin for 1000 dollars at a price of 40 dollars and hold them. Because i know it will grow up to 70 dollars in next days and i will earn good profit with it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/9/2019 at 12:02 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Investor already leave and will come back next year, this is end of the year time to picnic. Fall IEO/ ICO it just because they can't give proof they are take more responsibility than member, no buy back and very cheap coin make negative thinking to the project. Investor won't buy promise but they need real income.

Most websites are scams, people are afraid to invest in any website. Investors will be confused when choosing currencies because there are many potential coins that can be invested. they are waiting more for really potential currencies and tend to prefer coins that are issued via IEO.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Most ICOs have become fraudulent and therefore investors are no longer buying it or investing heavily in these projects because they have no confidence in them.

• +1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

ICO's have faded and now the interest has risen in DeFi. This will eventually fade as well and there will be many exit-scams and money lost. It is not to be used with low amounts either because of the high fees that have clogged the Ethereum network. IEO's never made it as they were mostly happening in low volume exchanges by bad projects. The future might be about blockchain games on Bitcoin's sidechains. I don't see anything else being useful right now. Certainly not yield farming.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +3 1

Initial coin offering projects are successful in general, but you are talking about fraudulent projects that offer the currency with the aim of defrauding investors, then that cryptocurrency expires and the fraud has been successfully completed.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

ICO's have faded and now the interest has risen in DeFi. This will eventually fade as well and there will be many exit-scams and money lost. 

Nicely said. Next trend is also interesting. Due to failure of both ICO and IEO, some projects are bringing the new concept of IPO and I believe that also does not last for a long time😂. Money is involved so I do not think there will be so many potential investors to buy new coins/tokens from ICO/IEO. Common tricks are already crystal clear as they sell tokens at the higher rate during their ICO/IEO but after listing, they are themselves to dump the markets ! 

• +1 1

On 4/27/2020 at 6:44 PM, phizusiki said:

Most websites are scams, people are afraid to invest in any website. Investors will be confused when choosing currencies because there are many potential coins that can be invested. they are waiting more for really potential currencies and tend to prefer coins that are issued via IEO.

Not only websites ICOs and IEOs also doing scam peoples, first they collects investors fund and launch useless coins, now investors know this fact, that's is the reason to fear to invest ICO are ieo projects I think its really good  change, because now they are investing in genuine projects.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:52 PM, stonman said:

I see that there are numerous ICOs that come fail because of lack of investment the fact that the idea is great and potential, would it say it isn't if the undertaking is supported and understood the venture will be effective and gainful for investors?

I think investors are more careful now when they want to invest, because many cryptocurrency projects fail, so they really choose projects that have a small risk of failure. Or maybe they are turning to buying bitcoins and making trades, because buying bitcoins and making trades carries little risk.

I'm not generally saying all ico ventures are pointless. However, how designers can offer tasks well overall and gainful for speculators or brokers. So another coin/token will be esteemed at how much the unpredictability of exchange flexibly and request exercises. It will be acceptable in long haul and momentary exchanging to keep siphoning costs.

I'm not generally saying all ico ventures are pointless. However, how designers can offer tasks well overall and gainful for speculators or brokers. So another coin/token will be esteemed at how much the unpredictability of exchange flexibly and request exercises. It will be acceptable in long haul and momentary exchanging to keep siphoning costs.

The reason why most ICO campaigns fail is because of lack of investors when there is no investors the campaign collapse that is why crypto talk are looking for a measures to make sure talk token will not be dumb after trading because they are looking towards more investors to buy ads.

Investment in crypto currency is not easy as there is a huge Risk in it. Mostly ICO's are fake and just release to get the money from new user and loot them, that's the reason mostly ICO's disappeared after the first few months.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.