Yobit Pumps & Signals! - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ibrashk

Yobit Pumps & Signals!

Hello Traders!

Why not make a topic or Telegram Active group of Yobit pumps and signals that will everyone to trade Safe ! 

or is there already some groups for that ! 

Let everyone trade Happily ! 🙂

• +3 1

Yobit pumps signals are not accurate and perfect to trade because many are fake signals also so be careful of this types of trade in trading of yobit exchange there are some reals also but do research 

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 11:10 PM, Ibrashk said:

Hello Traders!

Why not make a topic or Telegram Active group of Yobit pumps and signals that will everyone to trade Safe ! 

there is already many yobit pump and dump groups and they are the ones causing these 400% random pumps we see in yobit they are all fake and they just make newbies lose money.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Hashimi said:

I think its a good idea. there are so many good traders here witch can share there ideas for upcoming market predictions and that will really help juniors to learn a lot. 

that would be great thing to do but i think it should not just be for yobit because there are so many scam coins on yobit so it would not be an easy thing to do.

• +2 1

That sounds very good and also makes it easy for trades to analyze the market.   Its many  scammers in telegram to build a group that is safe and organized as you wish is very difficult.  Moreover, the crypto market is really difficult to predict. 

Yobit is the best exchange and in this exchange we but every type of coins low and high value both and we make good money in this exchange becasue yobit having so any coins which are good and best and they give us good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If this signal group has some supstance it might occur that a trade signal is the pump itself because everyone that get's the signal starts buying or selling. A self fullfilling prophecy 😁

• +1 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Well, I don't easily base on one exchange about pumps and signals because there's an instance that it is fake or some glitch only so I view more exchange platform it is true then if proven its time to decide.

pump signal is actually not good to follow. yeah it can somehow help you which coin should you buy but it will only benefit those who made that signal and many have a higher chance to fomo and got rekt.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:40 AM, Ibrashk said:

Hello Traders!

Making a section for pumps and signal of yobit on cryptotalk is good because here all information is good and everyone share real information. But it is not safe on telegram because most of the scammers are on telegram.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:10 AM, Ibrashk said:

Hello Traders!

Don't depend on trading signals,it can make you got rekt,following signals is like fomo. Only those who gave signals will benefits from it so better do your own analysation than those signals.

Yobit platform is one of the good platform that can help you to see updated price of cryptocurrency, it's signal for the crypto price is good, and I'm also using yobit when I trading and I can see that it is enough for me to do my trading in crypto.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 2:10 AM, Ibrashk said:

Hello Traders!

Telegram channels are most of fake pump channels they only do a time being pump and lot of people got rekt in this situation. But if good experts of trading open a channel their for better coins to purchase or trade than it will be better as there are many of channels working for binance exchange. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

This is actually a very good idea to make this telegram group, however all signals that would potentially be in this group should be substantiated significantly so that other members know the legitimacy of the signal and how it was arrived at. But all in all, i think that the idea of a group is very good and we should definitely consider that.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Because the liquidity on the Yubit platform is very low and does not allow you to make recommendations besides all good currencies are not present on the platform.

• -1 1

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Because the liquidity on the Yubit platform is very low

I guess you are typing from a mobile and misspell words easily. I tried that and it happens to me as well, so I'm only using my laptop for the most part. 

Anyway I completely disagree about yobit's liquidity. It has higher liquidity than most exchanges and has liquidity in most of the hundreds of pairs availalbe. Even is you don't use margin sell or buying but put orders, they will get filled if the price is close to the average of other exchanges.

This means there is high liquidity in Yobit. 

Coinmarketcap is not being fair especially after it was bought by Binance. In traffic terms they place yobit 10th and they put a low liquidity that makes no sense. Do not trust any data from coinmarketcap. 

Yobit in my experience is one of the top-10 exchanges right now.

12 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I write quickly so that I made mistakes some times, for the Yobit platform I have been using it for many years and I will not make mistakes when I say that the liquidity in it is very low

I rated you -5 as you suggest to rate you for the usefulness of your comment. 
Your reply contains nothing useful but an abstract thought you have. You made no argument and just think that because you say something you don't need to elaborate. You are wrong about liquidity and you didn't even read my argument. 
When you reply to someone have the decency to be honest with your reply. This above is just spam and you make nothing useful out of it. Read my post and how I gave details on my opinion. What did you answer? Nonsense. The same one line as before.
You are blocked from now on and your actions in Cryptotalk should also be checked by moderators as it seems you spam the forum with thousands of useless replies as this one.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/2/2020 at 8:39 AM, iloveyobit said:

Because the liquidity on the Yubit platform is very low and does not allow you to make recommendations besides all good currencies are not present on the platform.

This is completely off topic, the author of this topic isn't talking about liquidity of the quality of currencies on the platform. Meanwhile, you claimed you love Yobit and you make such statement about it and very misleading and false at that. For a legendary member, you need to be honest and make good examples.

• -3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

22 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

This is completely off topic, the author of this topic isn't talking about liquidity of the quality of currencies on the platform. Meanwhile, you claimed you love Yobit and you make such statement about it and very misleading and false at that. For a legendary member, you need to be honest and make good examples.

23 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I rated you -5 as you suggest to rate you for the usefulness of your comment. 
Your reply contains nothing useful but an abstract thought you have. You made no argument and just think that because you say something you don't need to elaborate. You are wrong about liquidity and you didn't even read my argument. 
When you reply to someone have the decency to be honest with your reply. This above is just spam and you make nothing useful out of it. Read my post and how I gave details on my opinion. What did you answer? Nonsense. The same one line as before.
You are blocked from now on and your actions in Cryptotalk should also be checked by moderators as it seems you spam the forum with thousands of useless replies as this one.

There is no reason to attack me , I gave my personal opinion and there is no reason for me to lie or fake and attacking me can cause you a permanent ban from the forum because it is a clear violation of the laws, the next time search deeply before you start puting random posts, happy posting:) 

On 8/4/2020 at 9:23 AM, iloveyobit said:

There is no reason to attack me , I gave my personal opinion and there is no reason for me to lie or fake and attacking me can cause you a permanent ban from the forum because it is a clear violation of the laws, the next time search deeply before you start puting random posts, happy posting:) 

Oh. Well, I don't know how you see it but you shouldn't make this look like a fight or an attack; I don't hate you or have anything against you. You completely go off topic and dishonest (I will still remain on that) and you need to be call back to make possible corrections but you made it like a war and gave a -3 ratings; it doesn't affect me though and I won't tell you to remove it. 

You talked about Yobit liquidity is very low. Please can you (a legendary member) tell us what is your definition of Liquidity and why you said Yobit has low liquidity and secondly tell us your list of quality coins you said the Exchange lacks? I will be waiting patiently for your reply sir/ma.

And I haven't ever put a random rating or comment on any post as you alleged. I am not a saint here, I have broken a few rules before, probably most of them I am not aware of and I have been punished for them; I didn't appeal or complained as I know I offended truly. Maybe @epidemia (sorry for disturbing) can testify to this and know who is cheating.

NB: You might think this is a form of defending Yobit Exchange for one thing or the other but I can tell you I wasn't paid to defend them and u wound have done the same for any other Exchange ( if you falsely accused them to ruin their projects). Cheers.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

7 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Oh. Well, I don't know how you see it but you shouldn't make this look like a fight or an attack; I don't hate you or have anything against you. You completely go off topic and dishonest (I will still remain on that) and you need to be call back to make possible corrections but you made it like a war and gave a -3 ratings; it doesn't affect me though and I won't tell you to remove it. 

You talked about Yobit liquidity is very low. Please can you (a legendary member) tell us what is your definition of Liquidity and why you said Yobit has low liquidity and secondly tell us your list of quality coins you said the Exchange lacks? I will be waiting patiently for your reply sir/ma.

And I haven't ever put a random rating or comment on any post as you alleged. I am not a saint here, I have broken a few rules before, probably most of them I am not aware of and I have been punished for them; I didn't appeal or complained as I know I offended truly. Maybe @epidemia (sorry for disturbing) can testify to this and know who is cheating.

NB: You might think this is a form of defending Yobit Exchange for one thing or the other but I can tell you I wasn't paid to defend them and u wound have done the same for any other Exchange ( if you falsely accused them to ruin their projects). Cheers.

bro you are totally free to give your opinion and so do i and im not a new member here or on yobit , i've been a member on yobit since 2016 bro , and when i said the liquidity is very low i mean it , also there is less good coins on yobit than the other platforms like binance .

ps : when i said liquidity is low i mean when i put an order i wait for hours before my order filled .

have a nice day .

On 1/7/2020 at 5:10 PM, Ibrashk said:

Hello Traders!

good man I think there is already a telegram group for that or more than one you just 
have to look for one that is specified in what you are looking for that they are from 
the exchange because there is already an official one that indicates airdrop, another 
that gives currency updates between other things so look calmly if there is and if you 
can't find it create one and become an administrator

You can find on the Telegram program all the topics that you may search for in terms of trading in cryptocurrencies or trading stocks or others, and there are programs and sites other than Telegram that are also interested in this topic.

• +1 1