Let's share Legit investment websites! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ibrashk

Let's share Legit investment websites!

Unfortunately, I cannot help with this matter because I mostly like to use any investment sites, but I advise you to check the sites well before you put your money in them.

The problem is that people are too greedy to share their way to earn money from cryptocurrency, that's why we have to figure out and find such project by ourselves.

There are many good investment sites I have tried many of them but currently I work in yobit website which is a good and useful site and it provides good profits through investment and trading as well

As you have rightly said that there is few site which are legit for Investing, Actually that's true there are lots of scam site, that's why it's better to invest in the popular site which are legit, sites like yobit, coinmarketcap, Coinbase, there are legitimate site to invest in.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can invest money in youbit if you want. From here you can earn good amount of money. There are also some web sites that are providing good service.

I think it is hard to find a legit website in the internet right it is just because there's a lot of scam investment site out there. That's why there are few site that some member can share to us maybe they are just being safe of giving any information not just for their own sake but also for us.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:23 AM, Ibrashk said:

After reading some topics around the website, i figured out that there is Lack of Legit investment websites and people are in need for those websites to make Money ! 

Why don't we share to each other to help each other! 

Anyone who wants to share should have been investing in the website for sometime and should have some withdraw Proofs for to save the time for everyone! 

Let's begin Big investors! 🙂

I don't know any legit sites where I can invest my money or crypto money. I hope that many will comment or reply on this topic because I want to learn to invest my money so I can make it grow. Those who will this post, please drop your legit investment site so I can now use it right away. Thanks.

Now there are many websites to invest. A lot can be said but I think you can see Yobit. And most people will prefer it .

If you are looking for a place for good investment opportunities then i woudl suggest the freedogeon site. The link to that site is in my signature. Basically they have a lending feature whereby you can lend out your crypto instead of it just being idly in your account and you can earn interest by doing so. This is a very good investment or fixed deposit and you can earn up to 18% per month on your investment depending on the plan that you choose.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My previous experience not good in investment website's, because I face so many scam website's, so i can't provide any information about this sites, but I think you try in yobit exchange investment box section because its legit and genuine exchange.

no one can guarantee you of legit one but you can use the investment box of yobit , if you work with it smartly , you can earn alot out of it , you just dont have to go and search anywhere 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The only help I can give to all the users here about crypto investment websites is to stay away from them and save your coins because non is legit I tried many out there take my words seriously if you really want to stay safe from these scamers thanks.

I don't think legit investment websites should be shared. These are more scams. Therefore, it is better to invest in reliable sites when investing. Coins are much harder to store here. You need to use secure sites to keep your money safe.

Well i don't know much about legit sites , but i will suggest yobit , wazir x these are two which i use to invest my coins and money. 

Other are binance , bittrex.

There are many scan website in the internet so you can't discover more legit website to earn money and till now I have not got it so I can't say about the ratio for scam website to legit website is very high

On 2/11/2020 at 7:45 PM, Soaib khan said:

Yobit is very good option for investment yobit giving 1% daily in some coins like usd without any actions yobit is legit website you can invest.

Wow this thread is very helpful to me because  I am absorbing all the posiboe investment tries that I can try in order to earn money more in cryptocurrencies. Thankyou for all of your suggestions here. I am using yobit only amd cryptotalk to earn

• -1 1

On 2/12/2020 at 11:12 PM, ram007 said:

sharing legit sites is a good idea and can help one another,but its really hard to rely now,as many people are misleading us and most of them scam us just to earn money,so its better to do your own research on  which is legit,its easy to share and show fake proofs,so be careful with those kinds.

This is true mate, we need to double check it first before we proceed to invest on that site just to know that this is safe and not scam, i hope you may understand mates.

I think Genesis Mining is one of the legitimate sites to invest in cryptocurrency mining like Bitcoin, Ethereum and many others.

We don't have much sites that are legit and most of them are scammers and ready to waste your time. It is better you should engage in trading

Don't believe on any crypto currency lending platforms because these sites are only negative return on investment because these sites pays few days and then closed their business activities and gone from crypto market and who knows where they goes after scam with us. So trade for earning purposes in this market. 

There are lots of legit investment websites mining Field or others trading field but I suggest mostly don't invest your money and learn trading because trading is very simple, just we have to learn and try few strategy.

Have you checked the Yobit exchange's invest  box feature ? Exchange offers the various plans for investments. You might check the invest box to choose the best suit plans for you. Yobit exchange is itself the reputed platform I think it can be the best option for you. 

• +3 1

There are lot of scam investment sites. We should be careful about that. I will suggest you that invest your money in trading. And if you want to know legit trading sites then these are binance and yobit on which i am trading. 

I suggest all members to invest only in trusted exchanges and avoid all fake and scam sites! We should really be aware about this issue in.oreder not to lose our money in a while because of a wrong decision!

I think one of the most legit investment site that have come about is binance exchange and also yobit. These both sites are legit and you are sure to get your investment money back 100% when you invest well and good.