Yobit Withdrawal - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
d3nz

Yobit Withdrawal

I didn't face this kind of incident. several time I withdrew XRP from yobit without any issues. I think you should talk with the support team they might help you.

On 10/7/2019 at 8:38 AM, bitlionheart78 said:

All good in my part, I never had any issue with yobit either in withdrawal or deposit. Try to follow up  your support ticket until they reply on your issue.

Actually you can see the new rules so that you can find out everything on yobit so that you are always good at withdrawing or depositing, so in the future you can be even more enthusiastic to work well.

you can try on another coin.

Yobit sometime work with a coin and stop the withdrawal for that coin. YObit is trusted and Legit exchange.  Thanks for suggestions.

• Useful or interesting 1

mybe server issues yobit fix it after sometimes you can hold after fix make withdrawal yobit is popular exchange don't worry your money safe

Yes I am agree with you. Yobit is trusted and legit site.  I never had any issue with yobit either in withdrawal or store. Attempt to catch up your help ticket until they answer on your issue. Thanks for sharing.

Withdrawing any coins from Yobit exchange is fast and there is no problem so far for me.

If you want lower fees then you trade for some other altcoins if you want.

On 10/7/2019 at 6:34 AM, Scottsummers said:

I the wallet is just having problems at the moment. I have heard from the site admins that tech are working on it and it will be fixed soon. To be honest id hold on for a while before selling it to get it out as you may have to sell low.

Yes some time in yobit we see the problems in the transactions but not every time and now i think the problem is solved so you can use the XRP wallet to withdraw the coins or received the coins its easy for you now. If you face any problem then just contact with yobit support team.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I tried withdrawing Waves for the first time and I found that LTC is better than Waves for withdrawing. LTC was much faster so I suggest doing that next time if you were having problems with the speed. There's also doge but I find that most sites don't accept it.

Step by step overview on how to withdraw Bitcoin from YoBit

With YoBit, you can withdraw funds using a variety of cryptocurrencies as well as Fiat money.

Let’s follow these steps to help you withdraw funds on your registered and verified YoBit account:

Withdraw Bitcoin from YoBit
Withdraw Fiat money from YoBit

Start by logging in using the email address and password you’ve registered for YoBit.
Click on “Wallets” to view your funds as well as the available Bitcoins. To withdraw, select your currency from the list and click on the minus sign under Withdraw.

a-13.png

• +5 1

Still i am not withdrow any coins from yobit.thats why i not faced

Like this error on yobit.you must cheak your internet connection

Or once try again

• +2 1

On 12/27/2019 at 1:39 AM, vivoy90 said:

few days ago I with draw my xrp I find no issue on yobit exchange regarding crap deposit or withdraw so you can it now is your issues solved or not if not then go to yobit support. 

So XRP withdrawals are working off and on? Perhaps the XRP network was congested at the time and yobit had to wait for the earlier payments to be made.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

No the problem was only for the coin and the coin is now okay to withdraw. on that time there was need to maintain thats why you and also me has faced the problem.

The best coin to withdraw in Yobit is Etherium. It is easy and fast compare to other coin or tokens.

On 10/6/2019 at 7:00 AM, d3nz said:

Hey guys, i would like to know if you having the same problem with me. I have tried to withdraw my XRP balance then i got an error message that is "withdrawal of this currency temporary off". I tried doing a deposit too then same error message that i got.

i don't know if that error message will be the same with altcoins when withdrawing.

Contact Yobit Support team, i've got the problem too. I think , our country doesn't accepted the coin

After reading the above comments i think, withdrawal from yobit is worthit in ETH, XRP, wave, doge & litecoin. But which coin withdrawal fee is the cheapest? 

4 hours ago, Mindyourbusiness said:

I have never had this problem, for me i have done a ltc and Eth withdrawals at Yobit without having any issues , they were very fast and I think the rates for withdrawals in these two currencies are very low too, I made withdrawals quietly.

Yes some times is fast but some times delayed, the important is you receive your coins without problem.

Edited by tienda
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/6/2019 at 11:05 AM, moonuranus said:

There might be a maintenance for the yobit's XRP wallet, wait for it or just convert it to any available coins for withdrawal that you want. I too can't withdraw with XRP.

Yes it is possible that sometimes maintenance will start on some coins and thats the main reason that you are not getting your XRP coins in your wallet. You need to contact with support team which will help you definitely and they can solve your problem instantly.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you can withdraw from yobit when you first off all complete 100 post after extra post earning you can withdraw in yobit after withdraw in btc wallet.

I think it's  network problems maybe the network is having technical maintenance problem and also check if your wallet is online

Strangely, there is something wrong with the system, if it is an error, it will be fixed and no problem, try again the next day.

The yobit drawback is super easy. yobit through drawback extremely fast. this is actually the best trade website. I'm making use of this yobit trade website for a very long time. yobit drawback is actually an electronic drawback website.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:59 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

It would be better to exchange your XRP with a cash that is set to withdraw. I just removed dogecoin from yobit successfully and in 5 minutes. The yobit XRP topic may be in the process of being serviced.

Yes righ exchenge our xrp with a cash i withdrow sucesess

dogecoin too with in 8 minuts still i dont know why users have doubt

about withdrow or error

2 hours ago, JahidHasan Nirob said:

I think this is one of the bugs of yobit exchanger and yobit exchanger has temporary stoped withdrawing of ripple coin.we can still wait to solved this problem.I still hope as a result we are strongly using crypto. 

There is a lot of coins in Yobit exchange is under maintenance for a long time and you can't withdraw them like verge xvg and i think ripple is resolved but the minimum to withdraw is 20 xrp or more i think. So Yobit need to work on that