BTG is the part of BTC - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

BTG is the part of BTC

yes BTG is the part of BTC because btc will also launched that coins and i buy some btg to a good exchange adn i am trying to buy more and more btg coins and safe them to a wallet and i hope this coin give me good profit this time and then ii sell my coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ya, That's right BTG is a hard fork of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold prices always decline, although there are experts who predict that BTG prices will rise in 2022 but in my opinion Bitcoin Gold is not good for long-term investment and also for trading. Currently BTG is more favored by miners.

20 hours ago, Obydullah said:

i think its not bitcoin orginal coin woner coin.its a herd fork of btc .you can search and know more from internet.Bitcoin is maqin coin there is no another coin.

Yes btg is not a real coin of bitcoin and i have heard a news about bitcoin gold that this coin is a shit and fake coin that is why its price is going to down.

On 11/9/2019 at 6:50 PM, Agios said:

Ya, That's right BTG is a hard fork of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold prices always decline, although there are experts who predict that BTG prices will rise in 2022 but in my opinion Bitcoin Gold is not good for long-term investment and also for trading. Currently BTG is more favored by miners.

It's just a matter of time until bitcoin gold is going to become a dead coin in my opinion. Because right now people are using it just because it has the name of bitcoin in its symbol

3 hours ago, Rares002 said:

It's just a matter of time until bitcoin gold is going to become a dead coin in my opinion. Because right now people are using it just because it has the name of bitcoin in its symbol

That's right, mate, Bitcoin Gold is only using the name of Bitcoin, of course as investors and traders we must avoid BTG if we don't want to lose.

30 minutes ago, gistdesa said:

BTG may bе a pаrt оf Bitсоin, it's far first-rate performing fоrk of Bitcоin Bitсоin forks аrеn't right now doing well оut of plаcе the vаluеs.

no btg is not a part of bitcoin because btg is losing their value in the market of crypto currencies those currencies is a part of bitcoin its have a very high trading volume and a high value in crypto market.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

BTG is no brother of bitcoin as other people are calling it. Bitcoin gold is just a copy of bitcoin because it is a fork of bitcoin. The value of it got pretty high but I think in the future it will be worthless

I don't think btg as a part of btc. if you want to invest on cryptomarket then you can invest on bitcoin or in bitcoin cash. the price of bitcoin is higher then btg and btc is the king of crypto market so you can eran if you invest on btc.

On 10/6/2019 at 9:23 AM, Muneeb said:

My friend told me that BTG is the part of BTC is that true because i am new in This crypto field so anyone tell me that BTG is good for buying now or not. I want to buy this coin and work on that is that good.

Yes BTG is the part of the BTC and BTC is launched this BTG coin when it will come it touch almost 900$ but this time BTG will make a high and it touch the almost 1500$ because this time market will make a huge high and so many peoples will get the high profit from the BTG and also other coins.

BetFury                                                   

I think all cryptocurrency is a part of bitcoin because it uses the same technology, BTG does have a part of bitcoin because it's the result of hard fork from bitcoin with all its improvements, if you are looking for investment options I recommend Bitcoin over BTG.

It is a fork and not apart of the actual BTC. You should be wary of investing in BTG because it's not the official bitcoin, and will go down in price over time. Take time to read about forks and this happens in other coins too. The right fork to support is the one everyone shifts to in the end, the most popular. I don't see any reason to go to BTG that is obvious, so it must have some issues or it's flat out just a copy that doesn't add much value.

On 10/26/2019 at 5:32 PM, cryptokram said:

bu still i dont understand FORK! they are making those FORK to earn more money on their pockets.

Why they need to Fork Bitcoin? just to have their own coin or token and once the price go high they will definitely have huge amount!

Depends on the thoughts behind these forks. And also the decisions by which whether they work for it or just leave it after selling. 

On 10/7/2019 at 3:31 PM, Iwantapony said:

BTG is just a shit coin. It's not adding anything special to give attention. You can easily ignore. Some people crated that fork to make some money from newbies like you. 

BTG is a good and nice coin and these type of coins will create the history now this time this coin price is so much low i am agree but soon it will go to buy and touch the high soon and BTG coin team is so much strong and it will so much good coin for us. Crypto is the best business in the world.

BetFury                                                   

On 11/20/2019 at 5:49 AM, Ilustration said:

No BTG or bitcoin gold are not part of bitcoin this is just a copy of bitcoin.

Yea its a fork of the bitcoin blockchain and this coin in particular was the worst fork of bitcoin after bitcoin diamond because they all just forked and started dumping in price because nobody was willing to hold the coin at all.

What is btg?? I dont know that only yoday tjat i read about that.knly btc and alot of alt coins i know but that??im.sutprising what was that?im not familliar about that im sorry maybe im just inoscent

To be honest, I did not believe that BTG would become a popular coin. This fork is still alive and the developers are trying to improve it.

BTG or Bitcoin Gold i think not Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is still Bitcoin, but for BTG it is created by fork Bitcoin.

I am don't know about the detail. But in my opinion that is like fake coin. Where it created only for scamming people then make a profit. Where i see in their website no any proof they have a gold. Just only mining and mining with same amount of Bitcoin. That is weird idea.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/19/2019 at 10:43 PM, Muhammad Hamza said:

Same to you brother i have also hear from my friend that BTG is also is the part of BTC because i am also new in the cryptocurrency field

No BTG is only fork of BTC in other it is only son of BTC but not really link to BTC so dont expect that BTG will be the same price with BTC.

There is no link with btc and btg. btc is created by some people and this is a new fork. i suggest you to avoid this coin.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:23 PM, Muneeb said:

My friend told me that BTG is the part of BTC is that true because i am new in This crypto field so anyone tell me that BTG is good for buying now or not. I want to buy this coin and work on that is that good.

BTG is only a fork of bitcoin so it is not part of the bitcoin they just copy the technology of bitcoin to make a new coin.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!