Airdrop scam - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sventra

Airdrop scam

hello everyone my name is Andrea and I come from Italy, it happened to me several times to participate in various airdrops ico and not receive anything, I also have a telegram channel with enough users but right now I keep it inactive because I prefer not to sponsor "sly people"  free, if anyone has any advice to give me I would be very happy (at least I can reactivate my channel 😜) I prefer not to mention the names of these "coins" but in total they owe me over $ 4500 as I deal with affiliate marketing, I just discovered this world but I don't think I'll be there for long.

however I hope some of you give me some advice on how to move forward and what to avoid

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Not all airdrop are scam, But better skip those airdrop that using a selfdrop as a mode of distribution. A real airdrop is given free to all participants like holding a certain token or coin on your wallet to qualify.

• Useful or interesting 3

spacer.png

It is common in crypto if Airdrop is a scam. Because it often happens, therefore I assume most Airdrop is indeed a scam. And you have to be careful about that, don't be confused anymore if you get an airdrop scam. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Smithen said:

First of course, check the ones that is giving the airdrop. Research it they are legit or not, or if they have a record of being a scam. A lot of airdrops nowadays are a scam, but there are some that are legit. For example, we can have Yobit. They gave airdrop last time and it was legit! Now, they do have another airdrop and I'm hoping that it it also legit!

If a big project like yobit certainly has a good reputation. So if they do airdrop, of course it has been proven to pay. Compared to new projects when doing airdrops, of course you should be on the lookout.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, TimCoinBit said:
On 1/8/2020 at 12:23 AM, Alejandro01x said:

In general, airdrops that use telegram as a basis for meeting requirements are a waste of time, since that reflects the lack of professionalism in the company, however there are exceptions such as Yobit.  airdrops are a game of chance.

I wanted to tell you before that yobit airdrop is an exception but you have included it yourself. Yobit airdrop is different and not a failed project.

We cannot say that airdrops by telegram are fraud. Because airdrops that use telegrams are one way to save time, because there are bots that work there.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:30 PM, Sventra said:

hello everyone my name is Andrea and I come from Italy, it happened to me several times to participate in various airdrops ico and not receive anything, I also have a telegram channel with enough users but right now I keep it inactive because I prefer not to sponsor "sly people"  free, if anyone has any advice to give me I would be very happy (at least I can reactivate my channel 😜) I prefer not to mention the names of these "coins" but in total they owe me over $ 4500 as I deal with affiliate marketing, I just discovered this world but I don't think I'll be there for long.

however I hope some of you give me some advice on how to move forward and what to avoid

Hello Andrea. Sad truth is that you won't get paid at airdrops 9/10 times. The 1 you will get paid, the token won't have any value 9/10 times. So out of 100 airdrops you will participate only one will give you like 20$ which right now if you don't sell immediately price will go to zero. This is the truth of airdrops.

Hello andrea nice to meet you.i saw many airdrop are become scam

Like cheated with users.not paid promissed token too.left before

Launch or list in exchenge

On 1/7/2020 at 8:30 PM, Sventra said:

So sorry for your time and money .I suggest you to not invest in any airdrop and do some research  before investing in new projects.All new projects are doing sugar coting .They compare them self with BTC and claimed to cross it.But in reality its not possible.So find real bounties and air drops and reactivate your telegram group.Make some referral from it.

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you, airdrops right now are also a risk because a lot of scammers taking advantaging from it. but way back airdrops are really good. unlike now its really hard to find good airdrops because of the scammers.

• +1 1

I think that airdrops are scammed above 90% they will only work for you but they will not provide any payment.I would advise you to avoid all these airdrops.

Most of the Airdrops are fake and scamed.I dont believe in any Airdrops.90% Airdrops are fake.So don't waste your time in Airdrops

I've experienced the same. I'm most afraid of airdrops with extensive KYC. I hope i won't be suffering from identity theft. In most cases they just try to collect some ICO money at the same time however. So don't invest right away.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

What I think is most telegram airdrop are likely a scam project, that's why I don't really find it interesting to participate in any telegram airdrop again, last two years I joined over 100 airdrop but I did not receive more than 50 genuine one the rest are fake tokens. 

That also happen to me before for being noob. 99% I should say trick me and also still my identity but few of them actually pay. I've done some research first before entering now to any Airdrop. 

My advice to you is don't used telegram. I haven't pay i dime with that app. 

If you really just put some effort on researching and have some connections just like this site. You could actually see what is real from fake. 

in actual fact at this time loads of airdrop scams, but commonly airdrop tells the entire coins to be spread to the entire users who participated in the airdrop and more often than not assistance the system that came first is that be able to develop the airdrop

Ese tipo de aidrops son buenas dado que su campaña es verdadera, y cuando una plataforma lanza un nuevo tipo de maneda son mas confiables aun, porque ya tienen un respaldo el cual valida esa moneda

certainly, at the moment many airdrop scams, however normally airdrop tells the entire cash to be allotted to all users who participated within the airdrop and usually use the device that came first is that could get the airdrop

If you meet airdrop with big amount of USD, don't trust such aidrop cause most case it is scammy project. I prefer only airdrops with no selfdrop and fees for withdraw.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

i think first of all airdrop projects are real and some are asking airdrop are scam  after the corbit scam trading platform and new trading floor projects has just been discovered scam airdrop has been around long time it is difficult to check either its real or scam

You have to look in to bitcoin talk and legit air drop sites their are many people who are doing this job for refferal they sweat for referral earning and gives other good air drops.You can benefit from their knowledge and experience.

If you don't want to waste your money and time read the project whitepaper. Also search for project team information. Every day a new cryptocurrency is created. This will reduce the risk of losing your investment

• +5 1

Yes of course the majority of Airdrops are scam or you will just wast your time with their projects.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif