Airdrop scam - Page 3 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sventra

Airdrop scam

Well done because you left these ridiculous airdrops, I also worked for a long time there and made very little profit, during my long career in profit from airdrops I only found one or two worthy of a mention, and the rest is mostly bog or a waste of time.

If the names behind the coin or token given to you free of charge are hesitant to reveal their identity, this is where the warning signs begin. A typical sign of airdrop scams is asking for your private keys. Never share your private keys with anyone. Research the relevant project, browse websites, whitepaper, and team information. Do not download unknown wallets. Installing unfamiliar software can be risky. Always take care of legitimate airdrops.

7 Ways to Avoid Airdrops and Bounty Scams

• Don't pay to attend
  • Don't give access to your wallet
  • Use a different email address to join
  • Use a new password
  • Be careful when giving your personal information
  • Do not use your main wallet to receive crypto rewards
  • Research about the company offering airdrops

Yes, nowadays most of the airdrops that are given in telegram are fake. We must avoid them. It is good not to waste our valuable time on there useless stuffs. We should focus on our publications more. 

On 1/7/2020 at 9:30 PM, Sventra said:

hello everyone my name is Andrea and I come from Italy, it happened to me several times to participate in various airdrops ico and not receive anything, I also have a telegram channel with enough users but right now I keep it inactive because I prefer not to sponsor "sly people"  free, if anyone has any advice to give me I would be very happy (at least I can reactivate my channel 😜) I prefer not to mention the names of these "coins" but in total they owe me over $ 4500 as I deal with affiliate marketing, I just discovered this world but I don't think I'll be there for long.

however I hope some of you give me some advice on how to move forward and what to avoid

We all know that airdrop is 99% scam.We will never be deceived if we join an airdrop and know everything about airdrop.Those who work at AirDrop without knowing about AirDrop do not get money from AirDrop.

Nowadays no one wants to work in Airdrop because everyone knows that working in Airdrop does not earn money.Airdrop is a scam.I used to work in airdrop but now i don't work there.

Yes yes you are right and there are many scam sites which says that and show that they are real and expert in this field. But they are only scales and are there only to get income of the innocent people. So we have to avoid scam and choose only real. And we can find real aordrop from net. As if we participate in a AirDrop then we have to search about it and if this would be real then continue with them and in other condition leave them immediately.

Not all airdrops really pay. As you said, airdrop scams are very common. I received payment from only 1 of 25 airdrops, unfortunately, this situation feels very bad. 

On 1/7/2020 at 4:30 PM, Sventra said:

hello everyone my name is Andrea and I come from Italy, it happened to me several times to participate in various airdrops ico and not receive anything, I also have a telegram channel with enough users but right now I keep it inactive because I prefer not to sponsor "sly people"  free, if anyone has any advice to give me I would be very happy (at least I can reactivate my channel 😜) I prefer not to mention the names of these "coins" but in total they owe me over $ 4500 as I deal with affiliate marketing, I just discovered this world but I don't think I'll be there for long.

however I hope some of you give me some advice on how to move forward and what to avoid

You might want to look into joining Beer Money Forum. To find a solution there. Its a cool market place, with many affiliate marketing sections, referral links, etc. Their logo / saying is - we are here to help each other to make money online.

I made a topic about Beer Money Forum in referral links section. With my affiliate link, if you want to use that to join.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Hello Andrea, for me, I see airdrops as a waste of time and they are expected to be scams so you should be careful and look for real rewards.

Yes my friend you are absolutely fine i have never believed it .I have never believed in anyone other than cryptocurrency .Because i know the other side can be thieves .Because I am making money from cryptocurrency .So I believe this and i can say it's all right