Airdrop scam - Page 2 - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sventra

Airdrop scam

Unfortunately, all the air drops are scam and fraud. I also lost a lot of my time in these false shows, and I hope that everyone knows what they are.

Unfortunately, all the air drops are scam and fraud. I also lost a lot of my time in these false shows, and I hope that everyone knows what they are.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:30 PM, Sventra said:

hello everyone my name is Andrea and I come from Italy, it happened to me several times to participate in various airdrops ico and not receive anything, I also have a telegram channel with enough users but right now I keep it inactive because I prefer not to sponsor "sly people"  free, if anyone has any advice to give me I would be very happy (at least I can reactivate my channel 😜) I prefer not to mention the names of these "coins" but in total they owe me over $ 4500 as I deal with affiliate marketing, I just discovered this world but I don't think I'll be there for long.

however I hope some of you give me some advice on how to move forward and what to avoid

I beg the differ saying no one owes you anything for an airdrop, usually there's a small print that they can just not pay or change the rules how ever they want. Just be glad that you put your time in instead of money that you could have lost. Also there's no promised $ value in any coin.

Most of the Airdrop  believe me, are scam, whose sole goal is to spread its currency and increase its followers, but there is sincere, but only issued from the major platforms I advise you to study it well before entering into it

Now most of airdrops is scam only some airdrops is genuine and don't join kyc neecery airdrops because some fake airdrops selling our data for genuine airdrops you can follow youtubers.

There are many scammers in airdrops and we have to be very careful so that we can avoid them. I don't believe in airdrop that much, because i have used many of them and i never get paid in all of them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many fake airdrop channels on telegram and we should be careful with them because we can lose our time or even money to buy fake tokens. There are some sites which are listing good airdrops and you can easily search them on google.

• +5 1

I have worked on telegram airdrops but it's a waste of time. These telegram airdrops are mostly fake you can't get any crypto from their. 

These airdrops workes, you have to complete thier given tasks, they asked you to join different telegram groups. When you reach minimum withdrawal amount and request for withdraw they said you to send withdrawal fee then withdrawal request is been processed. But at the end you didn't get any crypto. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi Andrea, it is really sad to see your loss on fake and scam airdrops. Be aware of this type of scams, anyone who has 100$ can creat his own ico project with buying a domain+hosting and using a wordpress theme which used in most of the ico websites. Next time do not rush for investing a project. make researches about project and his team members. Copy one of the members photo and search in google photos, maybe you will find him in a stock photo website.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

We have to be attentive to everything that happens, because every day it becomes easier to apply blows and create launches that are not legitimate. We need to have wisdom to be able to act and deal with these bad people. Never do or participate in something that you are not sure if it is legitimate. In addition to wasting time, you can also lose money.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of scam airdrops in the market. Most airdrops made with Telegram bot are scams. Be careful if there is an official site. If you don't see anything related to airdrops on their official site, I say don't waste your time.

Unfortunately, most airdrops in the crypto field, especially on Telegram have become a waste of time and deception with the exception of some airdrops for important crypto platforms such as the Yobit

Airdrops are bets, although you do not lose anything, in general it does not take much time to do them, so if you do not see it as a job it can give you many benefits.

Hello, the most advisable thing is to analyze where the airdrop came from to be a reliable source to participate! in my short experience I have many good names, with yoda I managed to earn good money and with the uni coins the maximum $ 1000 dollars for free !! the best recommendation we do not lose anything by trying

On 29/2/2020 at 3:35, Syedbesharat said:

Tienes que buscar en bitcoin talk y sitios legítimos de lanzamiento aéreo, hay muchas personas que están haciendo este trabajo para obtener referencias, sudan para obtener referencias y brindan otras buenas gotas de aire.Puedes beneficiarte de su conocimiento y experiencia.

Hello, the most advisable thing is to analyze where the airdrop came from to be a reliable source to participate! in my short experience I have many good names, with yoda I managed to earn good money and with the uni coins the maximum $ 1000 dollars for free !! the best recommendation we do not lose anything by trying

On 1/9/2020 at 10:05 AM, Man said:

It is common in crypto if Airdrop is a scam. Because it often happens, therefore I assume most Airdrop is indeed a scam. And you have to be careful about that, don't be confused anymore if you get an airdrop scam. 

Well, if it is as you say it is very sad that there are people with the aim of scamming taking advantage of those people who like to participate in different airdrops and obtain some benefit

On 7/1/2020 at 10:30, Sventra said:

hola a todos mi nombre es Andrea y vengo de Italia, me pasó varias veces participar en varios airdrops ico y no recibir nada, también tengo un canal de telegramas con bastantes usuarios pero ahora mismo lo mantengo inactivo porque prefiero no Patrocine "gente astuta" gratis, si alguien tiene algún consejo que darme sería muy feliz (al menos puedo reactivar mi canal 😜 ) Prefiero no mencionar los nombres de estas "monedas" pero en total me deben más de $ 4500 mientras me ocupo del marketing de afiliación, acabo de descubrir este mundo, pero no creo que vaya a estar allí por mucho tiempo.

Sin embargo, espero que algunos de ustedes me den algún consejo sobre cómo seguir adelante y qué evitar.

Hello Andrea. I understand you perfectly, I have been in several airdrops and very few have been responsible. Don't lose hope in this. Find out well before participating in an airdrop, its reputation, comments from other users, etc. You will have a better experience.

• +5 1

Go to offical site and view the home page,there is a link to telegram groups or twitter accounds, and see if there are any announcements about airdrops.

Edited by haydaryahsi
  • +5 1

You won't believe the type of scams we've seen over the past years curating the thousands of tokenized freebies. At one point, we found a project of which all team members were dead. You reading that right, all dead! Not all unverified projects are scams. But my momma always said: "be careful" when you are dealing with people who don't want to reveal their identity.

90% Airdrops scam wher we lost and waste of time . Airdrops are very bad habit where we join with happiness but when out from we only get sad sad sad😂😂. So only orginal Airdrops join like yobit

airdrops are scam and fraud. I also lost a lot of my time in these false shows, and since that reflects the lack of professionalism in the company

• +3 1

It is difficult to know which airdrop is scam, but notions of a real Airdrop can be noticed by the company promoting it and check their official social networks. Never pay to withdraw your prize.

On 2/22/2020 at 9:32 AM, Joni007 said:

certainly, at the moment many airdrop scams, however normally airdrop tells the entire cash to be allotted to all users who participated within the airdrop and usually use the device that came first is that could get the airdrop

pure ponsi scheme as always and apart they make you believe many things about one and nothing is better than you go looking at a good cryptocurrency so that you make a difference in today's life

All the airdrops are not scam some are working very good. However some airdrops using Telegram are mostly fake and fraud. Be aware of them. First you should start with smaller investment and than increase. 

• +2 1

On 1/16/2021 at 5:25 AM, Alex Morgan said:

All the airdrops are not scam some are working very good. However some airdrops using Telegram are mostly fake and fraud. Be aware of them. First you should start with smaller investment and than increase. 

How making $ 20 can make a difference and also save in the long run the truth since we must always keep in mind the future and Noel now

On 26/11/2020 at 14:05, heraclees said:

Evite los lanzamientos aéreos de telegramas.

I think you speak from experience and I feel that you are a person who enjoys