Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

Yes bro it's absolutely beneficial if you invest him on yobit investbox its give Good profit a day I also invest and take daily profit and Cryptocurrency demands increase day by day so I suggest you that store it and take benefits from crypto 

By investing in cryptocurrencies, you can make a profit and increase your income by investing.  Saving crypto coins means holding them.  It's not like investing, but saving will result in a profit when the price goes up.  Crypto coins are kept in a wallet and are then traded to make a profit.

Both the storing and investment of cryptocurrency are good but I prefer making investments with it because in invesent it is easy to earn more than in store.

2 minutes ago, Harbeeboullah said:

Both the storing and investment of cryptocurrency are good but I prefer making investments with it because in invesent it is easy to earn more than in store.

Storing is good @Harbeeboullah  ? How do you store cryptocurrency friend? Is there a procedure in the blockchain that is called store? Why exactly you prefer investing? How do you explain these terms to me? I didn't understand why it is better to invest than to store and how you earn better by investing rather than storing?

Edited by zhoutong

Storing of crypto is also Beneficial but investing and trading with us is more fruitful as if you have stored cryptocurrency them due to fluctuations you may lose much more then your expectations but in trading your experience works and you just earn profit

The best option is clearly to invest, however buying coins and keeping them in the balance can be profitable as long as it is considered as a long-term capital, in the same way you can do both by resorting to staking, for example in binance it is possible to buy BNB and staking, you earn more coins and your capital remains static.

Depending on the type of crypto you hold, if you hold Bitcoin you can store it for a long time, keep your bitcoins in a safe place, then when the price goes up you can sell them. If you want to invest, you can try the Yobit investment box. Even though they are the same, because passive income is usually called an investment.

• +1 1

It depends on the experience and knowledge you have because if you have no information about investing then this may cause you losses and it would be better for you to freeze your balance but in case you are experienced then of course investing would be much better because it will give you good profits if you invest in the right timing

• +3 1

That storing cryptocurrencies is the best investment, as investment gives you a fixed percentage of profits and this is illegal. As for storage, storage is only keeping money without interest, and we can earn from increasing the price.

• +3 1

On 1/8/2020 at 5:19 AM, Jesoy said:

Just store your crypto. Who knows it might run like highest in this year 2020. So i would suggest you store it.

Storing the crypto coins is the best idea and i make good money through that becasue in the crypto market we can make good money and i store my so many coins and i just wait for the bull when that is come i sell my coins in a good price at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello mate, let me tell you what one of my economics teacher used to say to us back in elementary school,  he use to say that there is no value to a money that is chained to a room called wallet or bank account,  so my advice is to invest when you have a btc or other currencies, but that is when you have no need for them at that time. 

There is a difference between storing and investing crypto. Nowadays, you can store bitcoin since its price is increasing day by day, whereas if you want to increase the amount of crypto that you have, you can invest in investing sites.

If you have good knowledge that how to invest or trade then invest these for your better future because it can be beneficial for you and you can get more profit by investing and trading rather than hold it and store it and wait for the prices increases.

• +1 1

You can invest crypto's with buying from some exchanges. First chose trustable exchanges with checkin coinmarketcap. After that you can store your cryptocurrencies inside those exchanges, but if you're looking for a safer way you can use personal wallet.

• +1 1

In my own opinion I will prefer to store my crypto and wait for another bull run before selling, but honestly investing is also a good aspect because it will bring profit too after sell.

It is better to store. No need to invest it. If you have physical money then store it.

If you are in need of urgent money, then invest it and sale it on a good exchange rate. You'll earn good money from it. However, if you wait for a good exchange rate you can earn big money.

In my opinion, at the present time Bitcoin continues to rise, so you can keep electronic funds and do not use them until you collect a large amount with which you can create your own project. 

@Jalil Baloch @Mutivo @Mahmod aljarah @i_shoaib13 @Rabbi864

This is right and effective for so many people we need to find that key to solutions that we get to identify , the right thing  is to know what is right for you there is always that power to it and its very effective and and we work on all this sides that is right for every single person we see out there we have to be powerful in getting solution s that affect us we need to find keys that are effective for investment

According to my views 

I think that investing in trading and storing in wallet both are beneficial for user 

I must say that it depends upon user

That if user has good knowledge about trading 

Then user can invest in trading but if they have less or no knowledge.then user can store Cryptocurency

It will increase its price in future then user can sell with profit 

Both procedures are beneficial

On 1/7/2020 at 4:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

@Jalil Baloch Thank you, my friend, your participation is useful. The storage process is carried out through low prices of currencies. If the price of the currency is low, the currency must be stored and used when the currency price rises.

On 1/7/2020 at 10:54 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

Both are very useful, but I prefer to keep them and wait for their price to rise in the future, therefore it is much more efficient to save them since investing them in some pages may steal your money and this is somewhat risky.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that this year is decisive and it would be an excellent option to invest long term or store, but we should not ignore the option of trading cryptocurrencies, they are in full growth and it is a good opportunity to take short profits.

Of course it is beneficial if you invest in the right cryptocurrency at the right time. But you have to take the risks. You can store your cryptocurrencies in any wallet or exchange.

The storing a crypto and buying an investment you better know those two first. You are storing crypto when your desired coin is not popping off or the price range of the coins that you are holding onto is not that high enough for you to generate profit that is when you should hold. You are buying an investment when your desired coin is dropping its price ranges. 

If you are afraid of losing your funds in trading, it is beneficial to save your currencies and good advice for you to learn different types of investments that you can easily invest without fear.