There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post

On 1/7/2020 at 7:39 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Dk you think it would be better for the the users here if cryptotalk would update the website by making a small ad come on top of a post that you have already posted on ? This would save us a lot of time since often when we want to respond to a post we are never sure if we already responded previously to this post, as to not respond two times on same post. Would you like that ?

If it Will happen r i will be very happy. because our time will not get wasted and it will help us to know about before we respond in this post or not. Hope we will get this type of feature soon 

There is a way to tell if you have posted in a topic. See my screen shot. Go to the main forum page " Home ", then click on a subject - About Forum - for example. Scroll thru the different topics, you will see a speech balloon, all the way to the left. When the speech balloon is black, you have replied to that topic. If its white, you havent replied.

But it doesnt tell you if you have replied to a topic, when you click on the title of the msg & hit reply.

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 17.22.45.png

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think it would be very useful since many members get punished for commenting on the same post several times that would help a lot and it would be interesting to join the forum

• -2 1

Yes, this is present in the forum and you can know the topic that you commented on through the reference that is to the left of the topic. If it is black, then this means that you have commented on the topic before, but if it is white, this means that you did not comment on the topic and you can comment on it.

We can easily know if we have commented on the topic by seeing the chat sign next to each topic. If there were two black signals, this means that we have responded to the topic, but if it is one black sign, this means that we have not yet answered the topic and this is a good feature that enables us to reduce the number Useless posts and spam

Thats a good idea. always tend to be confuse to put comment to some post because I feel that I will just have a double comment. 

• -3 1

For newbies this is good because they get a basic of what to do and what language they should use. Through the comments of others newbies get the idea. People respond accordingly to the responds of others so that they doesn't goes out of the topic while commenting

Bro there is also a sign or indicator which is showing that you are already replied in this post which is like transparent but at that post which is not transparent they show you have not replied in this post.so bro don't need to worry there is also a indicator which is showing you already applied.

There is already an option.As You can check it by seeing at the icon with of message with the topic that either you replied to it or not.If that icon or sign of message is white then it means You didn't responded to it and If the sign is black then it means you have replied to this topic.So You can check it by observing the sign or icon of message with the topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

You will know if you have already replied to a topic is when the chat icon is shaded with black. It means you are done sharing your opinions there. But if it is all white then you have not yet reply to a topic or you did not read it or you still do not want to reply. Thanks for this information because before I did not know how it works 

• +2 1

Yeah i think soo, I really like the way of your writing, and i really appreciate about all the knowledge towards crypto industry. keep posting such helpful articles and posts and please don't forget to follow me back.

The feature you are suggesting is already on this forum but not in the way you are describing it as the icon on a post that you have not responded to yet is white while those which you have responded to are either black or transparent.

I am agree with you. 

Every one is trying to select those topics where we have knowledge that we have already comment on it.

This confusion is every where, and yet no good option introduce by the moderator to recognize easily which post we have responded.

• +2 1

It would be great what you suggest, a small notice that you have already commented on this publication as soon as you open it, this is the one about the icons that are filled in black, but sometimes you can ignore that, maybe you get confused, good suggestion

19 hours ago, Kenciuu said:

when the chat icon is shaded with black

Yes right Dear@Kenciuu But of course will be better if there is a pop up box message to advise us that we have already participated in a such topic. But I think they will not be able to add that. Otherwise, we can detect a such topic if we have already participated or no, through the Block Circle of a such topic tittle. Like this on this illustration:

image.png.a8dfa8d5a8c84a03d4d47478234870f1.png

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Really great idea, I agree with you, I hope that this problem will be fixed and it will be better for everyone, because sometimes I don’t know if I responded to the post or not

If you read many of the topics here in the forum one day you will be forgotten how many of them you have already responded and that is why you need to have this feature.

You have given us great idea. It will save us a lot of time and we will be able to post as much as we can in this time. This will make it much easier to post because it will be much easier to find a post. 

Ofcourse the forum has message identifier that tell you you are respond to the topic and if you are not, when you you go to the forum section you will many topics and beside each topic there is message icon if it is black it mean you have reply else you will reply

On 1/7/2020 at 6:39 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Dk you think it would be better for the the users here if cryptotalk would update the website by making a small ad come on top of a post that you have already posted on ? This would save us a lot of time since often when we want to respond to a post we are never sure if we already responded previously to this post, as to not respond two times on same post. Would you like that ?

Dear friend this feature is already exist in this forum we can check that whose post is responded. There is a black and white balloons at the side of the post if the post is already responded then the balloon will be black and vice versa. 

On 1/7/2020 at 6:39 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Nice dear but there is an option for this problem as you can see in the picture a black dot is occur on the topic,  this is the topic where I already posted.  On the other hand,  your prediction is also good yes I agree there should be feature which you mentioned. 

Screenshot_20201202_151607.jpg

On 07.01.2020 at 18:48, Ms.o said:

Bu harika bir fikir, bazen kafa karışıklığından da muzdarip oluyorum, çok fazla konu, çok fazla gönderi ve cevaplayıp yanıtlamadığımı bilmiyorum. Forumu okundu olarak işaretlememe rağmen hangisinin yapıldığını hala çözemiyorum.

YES, YOU ARE VERY KINDLY, YOU KNOW THIS JOB, ALWAYS WAS CLOSE TO NOT AT WORK, WHAT OUR GREATS ARE NOT FORGOTTEN, BE A MARRIAGE IN THIS LIFE! YES YES YOU ARE YES!!!

Exactly man, you know this job, we have come to watch those who live this life. What are you doing? Do you expect something to happen where you sit? Do you agree with me? I would agree.

Cryptotalk has a feature with which we can check whether or not we have responded to the topic.
To the left of the title of the topic there are two balloons in the form of a message. If the two balloons are black, you have responded. But if one of them is white and the other is black, then you have not responded to this topic.

• +4 1

On 1/7/2020 at 9:49 PM, Interface User said:

I think we have indicator in that problem I guess. Look at the image below.USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--2058295390.jpeg.3808988c63c389bf7a6313094ea1ad13.jpeg

We noticed the dialogue icon at the left corner of every post I guess this is the indicator if the post was already responded.

If dialogue is black the post was already responded. While white is the new post that is not responded.

@Interface User Thank you for your detail explanation with a screenshot. Well, it helped me find out the contents/topics that I had already replied to or engaged in. I think most of the forum users here are still confused with this, but with your explanation, it's clearer now.

• +2 1