Advent of Crypto Money - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kodfredz

Advent of Crypto Money

Cryptocurrency is a very good currency, I use cryptocurrency, I like cryptocurrency, I invest and trade with bitcoin, I have benefited a lot with cryptocurrency, I want cryptocurrency to be legalized in all countries, cryptocurrency will come, it  Very good news for us

• +1 1

I believe that cryptocurrencies are constantly developing due to the increase in new technology and because of the increasing number of people who are interested in cryptocurrencies, and it is good that we see this development because it benefits all of us.

• +1 1

49 minutes ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I believe that cryptocurrencies are constantly developing due to the increase in new technology and because of the increasing number of people who are interested in cryptocurrencies, and it is good that we see this development because it benefits all of us.

Yes we can view this new technology  system that is implemented in the cryptoworld as we can see thousands of people are coming into cryptocurrency and many more projects are successfully developed to help in saving more life especially during this pandemic period.

I completely agree with you! Cryptocurrency has become a real breakthrough of our time, which actively allowed many users to earn a lot of money, this is really cool, thank you Satoshi!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

crypto is really a great platform for make's a good profit through it , if we have good experience as well knowlege also .

crypto is like a digital money , we can used them for transcation or for mining also . Crypto market spread with good speed 😉 ( in public ) .

• +1 3
  • +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 1/7/2020 at 6:07 PM, Opinder said:

You said with crypto menace of financial crime will reduce but I do not agree with you on this because of privacy and unregulations crypto would promote more hackers, scammers. So it may increase crime instead of reducing.

Crypto have advantage and disadvantage, crypto gives several benefits and also increase scammers  hackers  that is the main reason so many countries not regulated crypto currency, because first no one control crypto currency, and mostly crypto name demage for money laundering and other crime activities.

• +1 1

Certainly, the invention of cryptocurrencies was a major development in the old global economic system, which suffered a lot of problems, especially in 2008 when the global economic crisis occurred and many banks declared their bankruptcy. I think that crypto will contribute to solving many of these problems economic and it is developing every day in a big way

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/7/2020 at 8:24 PM, Kodfredz said:

Cryptocurrency had been the latest invention the world is really waiting for and we can't wait to see it happening in our time, crypto had been and will be the best solution to the world financial crises.

With the invention of crypto money the menace of financial crime is going to reduce and the world at same tine will be a better place to live for all, as time goes on people will begin to see the real fact behind crypto.

If you think that crypto currency is already at it's full potential then youre wrong because crypto currency still has space for improvement. It means crypto currency can still get improved and even if it still not yet fully potential, it can already help a lot of people.

• +1 1

This is technologically dependant means of making money internationally, offering lucrative opportunities, reputable offers for earning Crypto currencies. And above all it's the most fast and smart, safe and secured means of making transactions globally anonymously.

• +1 1

I totally agree since we see a lot of people with limited income learn about crypto then work with it to make additional money to buy things they need to continue living

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Definitely, it is the most great system has been developed to support everyone financially, like what happened in Venezuela, they are facing a hyperinflation which means their currency almost worthless but through the helps of crypto their citizens could now afford to purchase some goods using it as payment. 

Yes the cryptocurrencies will help with the reduction of financial crimes because they are transparent. This helps recognize when something is wrong and with research people can find who are the responsible for criminal activities, money laundering and corruption. All these can be reduced by using Bitcoin.

• +1 1

You said with crypto menace of financial crime will reduce but I do not agree with you on this because of privacy and unregulations crypto would promote more hackers, scammers. So it may increase crime instead of reducing

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies may manage to reduce financial crime for many reasons and mostly because noone is in control and can hide the transactions from a public ledger. This is decentralization and transparent blockchains that offer reduction of uncertainty and criminal behaviour.

• +1 1

Some cryptocurrencies are private and there are ways to hide transactions with Bitcoin too. This is not heping a lot with uncovering crimes using this type of transactions. Some criminals are using cryptocurrencies but find it harder to hide from other methods they can use and payment methods are hundreds so we can't blame crypto for everything.

• +1 1

Crypto can be a good solution when a country has financial problems but only to support the national currency or help the people of the country but I don't think anything can be fixed with magic just because they will use cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

With cryptocurrency we could transfer money fast and easy with low transaction fee. Also the world has developed in a modern way and crypto is the beginning of new technologic businesses which the world will required. This helps the crypto market to grow more rapidly and the economies of countries around the world develop accordingly. 

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Cryptocurrency is known as  the one of the best currency , which many people make an investment and then earn  a great profit, and  nevertheless it has reduces the number of unemployment  around the world.

• +1 1

Can make money using crypto. And everyone is actually sitting at home for many more years, so money is coming into our world. Cryptocurrency is the source of our future income.

I am not known the advent but maybe from what you write it mean that we can stop crimes with it. I did now know this as I am told a lot crypto is used to buy item that are not allowed and they are selling them in the black web that is a black market hiding from the internet and we have to use the tour browser for this. I am hope you are right and we can cure this disease with cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

The blockchains provide a sense of pseudonimity but when bitcoins are sold and withdrawn to a bank there is a name in the bank account. Maybe some can forge this too and can scam the bank but in most cases they are get caught as we have seen from previous lessons. 

The history of the emergence of cryptocurrency is interesting and exciting. Its creation, appearance and development, in fact, lasted several decades, and not since 2009, as many believe. The history of cryptocurrencies should be clear to any novice miner, trader, investor, in General, anyone who works or plans to work with cryptocurrencies, so that they can then say: "I understand the history of cryptocurrencies."

Edited by notts
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

I agree with some of your points since crypto currency is an alternative for most of the people as it serves as a source of passive income to every user. The only thing that I kind of disagree is that, it could solve the problem of the world financial crisis. I think you could say that it will only help in only short amount of time since crypto currency is not the permanent solution for this kind of problem. Each country should be able to at least make their economy stable so that they could be able to battle this kind of problem which is the reason why the leaders of different countries are offering jobs to their countrymen so that the cycle of the economy would be stable and constantly going through the cycle.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 1/7/2020 at 3:24 PM, Kodfredz said:

Cryptocurrency had been the latest invention the world is really waiting for and we can't wait to see it happening in our time, crypto had been and will be the best solution to the world financial crises.

With the invention of crypto money the menace of financial crime is going to reduce and the world at same tine will be a better place to live for all, as time goes on people will begin to see the real fact behind crypto.

I have to disagree with you, because despite the fact that bitcoin is really a convenient thing, it will not reduce crime as such. You won't get rid of scammers. A recent example is a Twitter hack, where a significant amount was transferred to Bitcoin wallets.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The news of the arrival of crypto money is good news for us because this crypto money actually benefits us a lot.  In this crypto talk you will find various types of money, among which Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity, it is one of the most common currency users.  And if there is a crypto currency, there will be more improvement.

• +1 2