Do you think bullrun is about to start? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think bullrun is about to start?

For bitcoin,  definitely  yes, i think it will start  that trend, right now  it's  doing  the opposite  but the trend  could  change in any moment, but more likely  when a vaccine for the corona disease  is created. 

There is a possibility of a bull run, but if everyone chooses to hold it, then the possibility of a bull run is very small, if you want the bull run to happen soon, we must increase the volume of coin purchases on the market so that the price soars.

It is hard to say, really. One thing in which we can be sure is that bitcoin will constantly rise.

There is no indication of a bull run just yet unless it occurs completely by surprise as the market hasn't even balanced out yet from all the recent excessive dumping and is still quite volatile but once it does there should be a gradual uptrend.

I hoping bitcon will burull run in market as end of this year 2020 it is obviously clear that coins didn't have a stable or fix value in trading it obviously to raise and drpo so however the case may be it is good observation

On 10/3/2020 at 1:09 PM, nochemand said:

There has been a lot of talk about bull run recently, many people expected it would come by the end of this year (in December), but that hasn't happened, so in my opinion, it wouldn't be coming so soon, will definitely take some time before the market is back to normal.

sooner or later there will be another massive bull run like the one we had back in 2017, its just a matter of waiting and picking the right coins that will take you to the moon.

• +2 1

It could be a great start indeed

On 1/8/2020 at 6:27 AM, BTC Future said:

We have a bull run already, I think price of bitcoin can go as high as 10.000$ again and probably stay there until May. I think we will revisit low prices again though as I don't see much new money entering the space.

I think the bull season will begin in early 2021. Because expectations in the market have increased considerably. And hopefully the bull season begins in the next 1-2 months. In this way those who invest in the right coins can obtain great profits.

No one cany say correctly about this because it is not a easy thing to understand stand. Many are there who predict but 95% are failed.

Being realistic I don't think the bull run has started yet, as what I expect is not only 20k for Bitcoin but price above 50k for the next year. It started from 2020 after the big dip in the beginning and it won't end right now, perhaps it is only taking a break and some bears appeared again to play games.

• +1 1

Well it always seems as if a bullish run is about to commence then suddenly we always see a sudden pull back and these keeps happening for like a month now, but we hope to see a bull run soon 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/7/2020 at 8:15 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some coins in the market is showing green colour this week, could it be that bullrun is about to start in this a early 2020?

I would not know how to determine this but if it happened at this time to see many cryptocurrencies in green it would be great since we will always know when the market will go up, but in my opinion I do not know about this so I prefer to learn more than you mention.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

brother your question it is so hard but i have the answer about that , just read my typing about that , We have a bull run already, I think price of bitcoin can go as high as 10.000$ again and probably stay there until May. I think we will revisit low prices again though as I don't see much new money entering the space. so that all i have about what you asked , so good luck for every buddy .

• +1 1

The bullrun didn't start early as many thought, price passed through hardships like the bottom that it reached on March this year which was a little lower than $4000 and then it rebounded. It started a rise that didn't end and the chart doesn't seem to show an ending.

• +3 1

It started, it is still 2020 and the bull run is here. It wasn't sure that it would happen but Bitcoin did a new ATH even for just a very small price difference but this is a full bull run we have and we are only beginning.

• +3 1

I think it might be but we all know that 2020 have not been an easy year to us and is going to be a year to remember, basically it will be a good idea if the bull run occur because we are almost approaching festive period which will bring some smile to the traders face and digital market will be very busy as well.

It was early that time as the bull run had to wait for events that were unfortunate for some time, prices dropped a lot and again we had to be very patient with all that happened. The bull run started but took some more time perhaps it started at April when the selling was over completely and price was stable and rising slowly.

• +1 1

I am think the bullrun started but it will not end for a long time, in fact I am thinking of changing my ways and just invest in Bitcoin big right now, or if price drops more to some average lines right at the huge support. The problem is to keep hold without care but it is something I am figure out soon.

• +2 1

We can not really tell when the bull run will start because the movement of every coin or token in the market is unpredictable, this is why we should keep some of our crypto for holdings so that we will be able to gain profit by selling when the bullrun starts.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:15 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some coins in the market is showing green colour this week, could it be that bullrun is about to start in this a early 2020?

I think that it is something that I could not determine, in my case I do not know exactly with the prediction because I do not know what news awaits me in the future and this may affect the market and would make the bull run not run correctly, but otherwise all maruqe a bull run must appreciate this opportunity.

• +2 1

any coins has its times to be in green and increase in price but that doesn't mean anything because it can dump anytime , and to look back at what happened in the beginning of the year all cryptocurrencies fallen due to corona then started to recover later and so far many currencies made a huge pump in price compared with the last year and even so expecting to see the same movement in 2021

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You were three months early @Delgboke but it was better than be late, the bullrun starts after the huge dip three months after this post with price of Bitcoin at 4000 and today it is at 23000 making gains that were or were not expected by many. 

The start of the bull run can never be predicted but we can try to predict it by looking at the trade volume of some coins in the market. If we see a lot of purchase regarding one coin that can indicate that this coin have potential to start a bull run in few days.

• +3 1

It seems that bitcoin bull run has already started. It is growing without stop. Its value has increased about $500 in the last 24 hours. This is the BTC bull that had been predicted to happen in January 2020 but it has also affected other coins to go up. It is a suitable time to earn from ETH and LTC too

• +4 1