Do you think bullrun is about to start? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think bullrun is about to start?

3 minutes ago, Sneha sinha said:

Yes bull run has being started well it being come for long term and the bitcoin price will  rise and in cyrptotalk but if the value of bull run decrease then it will stop .

yes everything will be fine my friend - all these movements of bitcoin are temporary and it has one movement in the future - it is on the rise - and this is a fact, do you understand me?

I personally think that the bullrun is actually near, there have been signs such as the increase in price lately, could be a probable sign that the bull run is near, although I do not really know much about it.

My prediction is that bull run near to in crypto market. Dur to increasing the coin price so bull run may ebe apply soon.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:15 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some coins in the market is showing green colour this week, could it be that bullrun is about to start in this a early 2020?

Very strong bullish market from the beginning of the 2020 because most good coins and tokens got very much recovering their prices such as btc, eth, eos, xrp. 

Well i also think that bullrun is about to start. Many cryptocurrency is turning green especially the bitcoin that last December had its priceis not promising. I am waiting for bull run and i hope it starts now.

indeed you are correct ..bull run is going to begin on the off chance that we dissect the todays bitcoins value, at that point we will improvement in the price.and likewise in the crypto market.i accpet your opinion 

Bull run of Cryptocurrency coins is not so easy at present because the main coin such as bitcoin is suffering from a low rate and also mkst of the coins are not performing well which can attract users for doing more investment on it.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:15 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some coins in the market is showing green colour this week, could it be that bullrun is about to start in this a early 2020?

Of course. because all crypto experts' estimates are always right, like when the bullrun was in 2017. This year's crypto demand has increased along with the depletion of the number of bitcoins on the market. maybe the bullrun will start soon.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:43 PM, bliznec said:

Bulrun has already begun, you look at the bitcoin chart and you can see the uptrend. Bullish mood prevails today. 

Без названия.png

The bull run is start and we see the price of the BTC is going to up and so many peoples will start to invest in the market and they also buy the ALT coins and safe them for the future becasue in future ALT coins price is going to high so much.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/7/2020 at 7:15 PM, Delgboke said:

all users expect a bull run, I also feel this is the start for a bull run, but pay attention to the increase in rise. maybe there will be some corrections in the coming week, then back up and arrive at the halving block bitcoin.

Capture.PNG

• Useful or interesting 1

The bullrun for this year might start early because as we can notice the value of different currency in the market is increasing which is a sign that the bull run is possible to happen and it will last within 2 to 3 months. 

Well don't think that bull run will be started soon ,as it doesn't seems to be ,that the bull run will start soon ,it will might start after may or june. And  if it start then there will be profits all around.

Bullrun has already started for some coins and its affecting all the coins in the market as well, this is a good time to hodl coins, sit back and relax. 

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Maybe because the halving is coming soon, but for now it's hard to predict the bull run might come this year even if the halving come. 

I don't Think that bullrun will start now. I was also noticing that bitcoin and some high value coins going to an upward trend, but from today they are all again going in downwards.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:45 PM, Delgboke said:

I would say it's already happening the bulletin of many crypto currency .. ETH went up by 15.81% to 252$ ,XRP went up by 7.66% to 0.29, LITECOIN rised by 9% to 78-80$ and Bitcoin is still rising  to 6.64% in the last 24 hours hitting 10,340$

yeah,bull run is starting,when we look at the market,all those crypto currencies that drops its price last december are now recovering.especially bitcoin who stays in 9k-10k level.

if you think about bull run is the increasing in price so it will happen but only for real coins with real project and good team work and that is not too much 
we can see increasing in BTC price after the halving that will be occurred in the middle of this year 
may be ETH also but the majority of coins will dump more and more cause they are just  a big scam to take our money they have no projects no white paper no real team work 
so focus the old coins and do not forget this "old is gold "

Yes, in my opinion bull run has been started and it can lasted for 4-5 months because this time bitcoin make its resistance in several point and got to the top. 

Yes,bull run is already  begun since first month of this year and many people were excite the totally bull run happen because  it is the right  time to sell our coins and gain a big profit from it. Many people  say that the bull  run will happen this mid year.

2 hours ago, Jannatul said:

I found that a few coins in the market is demonstrating green shading this week, would it be able to be that bullrun is going to begin right now 2020?

The bull run has already started, unless you are taking but that which might take us to 100k, that will be after he halving of bitcoin.

14 hours ago, Cmineral said:

Yes, in my opinion bull run has been started and it can lasted for 4-5 months because this time bitcoin make its resistance in several point and got to the top.  

4 or 5 month from now there will be another bull run the biggest one, i think this whole year is bullish.

Truly, bull run currently is as of now began. As should be obvious in the market that bitcoin increment step by step and it is an indication that bullish cost is coming. So we have to exploit this to purchase a great deal of coins with the goal that we can increase a tremendous benefit if the bullish cost occur

On 1/7/2020 at 5:17 PM, Smiling_assasin said:

Yes, in my opinion bull run has been started and it can lasted for 2-3 months because this time bitcoin make its resistance in several point and got to the top.

Bull run is started but still market is not touch the high level and i hope so that the market will soon the high level and in this time market is going down but soon it will touch the high in the market and i hope that it touches the 200,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day