Do you think bullrun is about to start? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think bullrun is about to start?

On 1/7/2020 at 1:15 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some coins in the market is showing green colour this week, could it be that bullrun is about to start in this a early 2020?

I definitely think the bullrun is on the move. The entire market has taken + 20% since January 1. This year we have some nice surprises in store for the cryptocurrency market. 🙂

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

23 hours ago, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

Yes of course this is what makes Bitcoin actively rising everyday it's nothing but due to its halving In this year 2020

Of course, halving will affect the price of bitcoin.But in my opinion this may not happen immediately but gradually throughout the year.

Bullrun will probably start 2-3 months before halving. And also the price will rise after it similarly to the previous halving

On 1/7/2020 at 5:55 PM, Rahul21 said:

If you notice that some of the coins actually look green.  In that case, if the coins are not known to us and we look new, then surely they are entering the market fresh and it can be expected that there may be a much better price to enter those coins.  So if you tell us the names of those coins, if good then we can invest.

Yes ..if we analyse the market and the graphs then we experience a good improvement in th prices of the coins.hence we can expect a bull rum very soon

On 1/12/2020 at 7:44 AM, xpertt said:

It is possible for a bull run to come this year especially there are signs that the price of coins are increasing. But there is also a chance that bull run will not come, the best thing we can do for no is to monitor the prices of the coins that we hold.

a lot of altcoins has already hit the bottom and for me im balls deep in altcoin right now and i hope this February is going to be altseason.

Yes already I have noticed that the market value of all coins is increasing very fast so it can be said that all the coins have started to bullish in the market.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:17 PM, Smiling_assasin said:

Yes, in my opinion bull run has been started and it can lasted for 2-3 months because this time bitcoin make its resistance in several point and got to the top.

I think still bull run is not going to start because market is down still and all the coins will go up a little amount and again it will comes down and now still going to down but the future of the coins is good and i hope it go up more high and make a new record.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

Moving to the next resistance that can broken so easily like did yesterday makes me worry so much about trading.

i think we all afraid of missing out on the next bull run and most of us will hold any coins these days just in case the bull run starts.

bull run is not started yet in my opinion, we have to wait a few more months to see what will happen. some weeks after the halving maybe there will be the start of the bull run

I have seen a lot of coins in green showing that if the pumps are really green then we can trade good lob. We will be doing a lot of improvement in this.

Yes, BULLRUN can happen at any moment of this year, but the biggest event will be in the coming summer and there will be the currencies that make the most of it

THINK POSITIVE

Everyone would jump on board assuming the bull run will start, and thus cause the run to start earlier than expected. You didn't lose anything, you still have the same amount of the BTC you were holding.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

6 hours ago, Naylor89 said:

Everyone would jump on board assuming the bull run will start, and thus cause the run to start earlier than expected. You didn't lose anything, you still have the same amount of the BTC you were holding.

All those saying are what is pushing the bull run and the bull run is nearby

• -2 1

No one really knows when the bullrun is going to start, but with the current prices in cryptocurrencies and of bitcoin now, I think that the possible bullrun is near, in my own personal prediction maybe around end of may or first week of june.

2 hours ago, Jay8 said:

before the halving or after the halving. bitcoin bull run is surely expected to occur. bull run is very famous because it makes traders good profits from their investments

well there is a difference between altseason and bull run and i see a lot of people confuse the two things because altseason is for altcoins and bull run is only for bitcoin.

Yes, i think that the bullrun will start at the beginning of the last 2-3 months and also to be added that the bullrun will not last forever with low prices. 

Yes market is green now. I also think bull run of 2020 will start very soon. It is a very good news for us. I hope we all will be profitable in this bullrun.   

I think the bull run has already started but it just need a little push from behind to get it going. The resistance levels is very strong at 10.000$ and thats why the price stays low right now 

On 1/7/2020 at 8:15 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some coins in the market is showing green colour this week, could it be that bullrun is about to start in this a early 2020?

We cannot tell us for now. The bull run will just come one day, without us knowing when. That is why we shouuld always be ready.

nMvFbuZ.png

i dont think so , i think bull run will not happen before the fifth or sixth month this year but it will finally happen this year and it will be a long bull run  due to market growing we have seen so far .

yes i hope the bullish market will start soon in 2020.hope this will happen with all crypto market.we can get money again with better amount from the market of crypto and people will make more investment like they did before

On 1/7/2020 at 5:15 PM, Delgboke said:

Bull run in alts coins is goint to start, but in bitoin we could see the bull run after the halving done.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I don't think bitcoin is currently for bullrun, with the current supply and volume of trades, but I believe bitcoin is undergoing an uptrend that will increase this year, saving crypto now is the best choice at the beginning of this year and new strategies will emerge in in trade. that's my view, all have different views.

1 minute ago, Sneha sinha said:

Yes bull run has being started well it being come for long term and the bitcoin price will  rise and in cyrptotalk but if the value of bull run decrease then it will stop .

It might about to start but there is still a long way to go to get it starting

• -1 1