Do you think bullrun is about to start? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think bullrun is about to start?

I discovered that some coins in the market is showing green colour this week, could it be that bullrun is about to start in this a early 2020?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some coins in the market is showing green colour this week, could it be that bullrun is about to start in this a early 2020?

It might be, though we can't be sure. It might be another whale manipulation that is about to crash and be short-lived. And also, I speculate the bull run to be somewhere late-March.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 minutes ago, Delgboke said:

I think its tough in early 2020, but it could be in third quarter of year 2020, If it starts in early 5 months than there could be a big manipulations by big whales as halving is also planned.

• Useful or interesting 2

If you notice that some of the coins actually look green.  In that case, if the coins are not known to us and we look new, then surely they are entering the market fresh and it can be expected that there may be a much better price to enter those coins.  So if you tell us the names of those coins, if good then we can invest.

Bulrun has already begun, you look at the bitcoin chart and you can see the uptrend. Bullish mood prevails today. 

Без названия.png

• +5 1

Well an important resistance needs to be broken and left behind as support. If price stays above this now support, we should continue to go higher and increase in price. Then we need to watch next new resistances going ahead.

It seems that bitcoin bull run has already started. It is growing without stop. Its value has increased about $500 in the last 24 hours. This is the BTC bull that had been predicted to happen in January 2020 but it has also affected other coins to go up. It is a suitable time to earn from ETH and LTC too.

As far as I know, Bull Run happened in odd years. But that's just my opinion, I can't say there will be a Bull Run later this year. But clearly we have seen green always on.

It seems that Bitcoin Bull Run are starting early this year, you can see on the chart that the rising value of Bitcoin are high. It is good to hold my Bitcoin this year because of the halving time also

Well I hope we can see the bullish market, but we should not confident with this condition in the market because it can dump anytime so if you plan to buy bitcoin this time just for short trade only.. then set stop loss so less lose money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't really think that bullrun will start at this month and I also don't expect that it will come sooner, maybe after the halving the bull run will came because that's what many people says. The increase of bitcoin's price is really normal because I think it's just returning for it's original price.

1 hour ago, Delgboke said:

Hmm, I think bull run is near but not in early of 2020. Maybe it will happen on the mid season of 2020, specifically June or July of this year. That's my prediction about Bull Run.

When price go up even only one point the color will become green, the problem is that rise is not support all analyze for buy back. If increase our optimist the answer is yes but to take action no. More waiting will be better and if I'm not wrong end of January market will give us new direction, for this one use your MACD and SO.

Well I really hope so. Bitcoin has been at $6000-$7000 for quite a time now and it would be nice if it would bullrun.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Yes! Bull run has started. I hope bull run is longer but we can't say when it will stop and go back again to low value. But right now is the best day to us.

yes you are right ..bull run is about to start if we analyse the todays bitcoins price then we will improvement in the price.and also in the crypto market.

Yes, now the crypto currency is running the bullrun of different currencies.  Because I've also seen in cryptocurrency that some of the new currencies have come in, some of them have a very good price and some of the currencies are much lower.  If that is the case then I hope that if we invest in those currencies that are low, then we can get a lot of profit.

Yes, I think the bull run has started because the price of bitcoin has been rising steadily some time ago The market value of Bitcoin was 7000, which is now around $ 7,900.

Maybe a good start to make money because the value is increased. Also some events may trigger the value of Bitcoin especially the halving and new Crypto Currency projects.

Hope it is a bull run as Bitcoin was stable at $7000 past few weeks and now it has started to grow the present price as of now is $7825 good sign of increase in the price of bitcoin. From here it should cross $8500 mark until this week. Hope for the best.

I must say yes, even look's small but in deep price the trend will change. Replace open position in this moment is good option and maybe next week we can see more significant price movement. I see positive respond about many new project will release in January, as fundamental that will great to start buy back.

It is in may, but it will surely start earlier. This year 2020 will be a year that many will remember, it is a year of making good decisions. You have to strengthen your cryptfolio.

Unless you can have many BTC , the real profit is in the others altcoins.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

We have a bull run already, I think price of bitcoin can go as high as 10.000$ again and probably stay there until May. I think we will revisit low prices again though as I don't see much new money entering the space.

Well, now that bitcoin dropped back below $8000 I'm not sure what to think about what's happening.  I'd had my fingers crossed that this was indeed the start of some kind of bullish movement that would be sustained for a while, but it might not be.  In any case, nobody knows what's going to happen as far as bitcoin's price is concerned and we're all just going to have to watch the market to find out.