Do you think bullrun is about to start? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think bullrun is about to start?

12 minutes ago, Rosaline149 said:

As an investor I will be always waiting  for the bullrun. Bullrun directly affects the price of crypto currency in the market. Altcoin like for ETH, bullrun always creates the significance affect to this. I have been preffering to sell ETH during the bullrun if the price raises.  

Specifically the bullrun is really influential in price increases. this is a coin trading technique in the crypto market, the increase in coin value will be felt by the coin investor.

I am also the event of the bullrun. There are benefits see how? Due to bullrun, bad coins from the scamming projects die so fast and there should be the time to determine the suitable conditions to make the trade. People are talking for XRP bull run I am wondering 😊🤣

On 1/7/2020 at 5:15 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some coins in the market is showing green colour this week, could it be that bullrun is about to start in this a early 2020?

I found that a few coins in the market is demonstrating green shading this week might it be able to be that bullrun is going to begin right now 2020

I think we will see a new bull run soon. Do not forget about coming fork, just couple of months stayed. I think prices will raise together with this event, but how much and for how long - I am not an expert to make such prognoses and confuse people. 

i think we just witnessed a mini bull run because most coins went up almost 100% in january and now we are just in correction mode again and will resume going up soon.

6 hours ago, Shagbark said:

As per your question above, bullrun is not a good fit for your business and i even don't know about it but it is a good abbreviation 

Bull run is when the price goes up. It is good time to sell.

Welcome with me
It seems that the price of the crypto market does not draw any clear trend until today. We noticed an increase that reached more than $ 10,000, followed by a decrease in the price.
I do not think that the bull race will start soon, perhaps after the operation for the halving of this month

do not think that the bull race will start soon, perhaps after the operation for the halving of this month.weshould continue to go higher and increase in price. Then we need to watch next new resistances going ahead.

In the last 24 hours, its value has increased by about $ 500. This is the BTC bull that was predicted to happen in January 2020 but it has also affected other currencies. It's also a good time to earn from ETH and LTC. It looks like the Bitcoin bull run has already begun. It is growing without stopping.

I think if you notice that some of the coins actually look green.  In that case, if the coins are not known to us and we look new, then surely they are entering the market fresh and it can be expected that there may be a much better price to enter those coins.

The bullrun was started at the beginning of the January, but currently I see that's the bullrun has stopped for the moment... But hope that's it'll start again in April

so far i havent seen any signs of any bullish moves in the market but rather just a dead cat bounce on most of the big coins in the market but we still in a bearish market.

48 hours ago, a small bull run started and caused BTC and ETH value to rise more than 5% but today it ended and followed by another bear run which lowered the values. I think it is now another good opportunity to invest in BTC and altcoins for a short term period to earn some profit a few days later if this trend continues like this. These day, day trading every 2 days can be profitable because prices are moving vigorously.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, now the crypto currency is running the bullrun of different currencies.  Because I've also seen in cryptocurrency that some of the new currencies have come in, some of them have a very good price and some of the currencies are much lower.  If that is the case then I hope that if we invest in those currencies that are low, then we can get a lot of profit.

Bull run is a case of when you see a market is down and its about to run to the top so many people keep  the trades that we work for, we have to really know the good work we know of , the work that we can trust to make money with the right ideas that we have to really keep efforts that we work for

On 1/9/2020 at 4:47 AM, Riyad99 said:

Bitcoin price hikes are really natural because I think it's just coming back to the original price. I don't really think the balloon will start this month, and I don't expect it to come anytime soon, maybe after the bull run half, because that's what many people say

This isn't a now not a bullish market, now you may definitely see the markets actions is going down. properly, i already expected that one to occur

On 1/7/2020 at 5:45 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some coins in the market is showing green colour this week, could it be that bullrun is about to start in this a early 2020?

Well i dont have any idea as time is already passed. Now its about the end of March year 2020. And nothing has happened bitcoin price is down. Are you selling or holding your assets for now? 

Which bull run are you talking about? The run to $10K or $20K? We had a bull run recently that helped to save the market and recovered about 50% of loss of value that happened for most coins. It managed to increase bitcoin price to $7K but now there is a strong resistance against breaking this value and for this reason, I don't think we have any big bull run any time soon. Whenever Bitcoin manages to reach $7500, the next bull run has already started. I'm waiting for this moment.

In fact, here is what bitcoin is about to begin. Bitcoin is not controlled by any bull. And it cannot dominate any bull. Currently, the price of bitcoin has dropped a lot but as time goes on, its price will rise. There's nothing to panic about. The bulls can't do anything on the market.

Not yet but it will starts soon. This 2020 year will be great for crypto world that what's I think. The bullrun might occur in November or December.

As we are able to see the market and the time has come оf the bull run but it will take more time to, because many of the corner floating very much when all the cоin are we stable then we can able to see bull run

Well actually I'm waiting for the bull rum to start but we don't exactly know when the bull run will start. As i have lot of satoshi im holding i thinking about exchanging it with USDT. And will going to invest in some new projects that i have been looking. There market price is also good at the time.

l can not imagine that, it will happen in this year. l mean with some problems it is so hard to happen something good. But l hope it will not take a long time. 

During this time of post bitcoin started to increase up to 10k,so we can say that bullrun happens but unfortunately,we suffer from this global pandemic crisis that affects many lifes and industry so crypto market drops so much in price.

I do not be expecting that it has happening yet, and these are clearly advertise fluctuations, not lone and depend on investors and some support from companies, accordingly we say to hold your horses for soon